PDA

View Full Version : To the 1972 Dolphins

eagles_victory
12-28-2007, 01:17 PM
All of you guys are pathetic get a life and stop living in the past.

Old Tiger
12-28-2007, 01:18 PM
word....but what happened now?

trojan37
12-28-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
All of you guys are pathetic get a life and stop living in the past.

HUH???:confused:

eagles_victory
12-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Just more of them coming foward in USA Today talking about how important it is to them to be the only team and talking about how they want the Giants to win. Its horrible sportsmanship. Think back to how Roger Marris's family acted when Mcguire was going after the record with class and respect maybe the Dolphins 72 team should try it

Old Tiger
12-28-2007, 01:23 PM
Just more of them coming foward in USA Today talking about how important it is to them to be the only team and talking about how they want the Giants to win. Its horrible sportsmanship. Think back to how Roger Marris's family acted when Mcguire was going after the record with class and respect maybe the Dolphins 72 team should try it Pathetic and it's really pathetic how they pop open a bottle of champagne when they last undefeated team loses.

iknoweverything
12-28-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
Pathetic and it's really pathetic how they pop open a bottle of champagne when they last undefeated team loses.

QFT... You would think grown men would not really give a crap.

iknoweverything
12-28-2007, 01:27 PM
I dont like the Patriots at all but i almost want to see them do it so everyone forgets about the Dolphins.

Jack_Daniels
12-28-2007, 01:27 PM
My hat has always been off to the Maris family. With all the pressure he was under breaking the record. His family showed great class while Mc(HGH)Guire was breaking the record. Truely a class act by classy people. I think people may be tired of the Dolphins celebrating someone else's defeat for their own gain. I hope the Partiots win. For histories sake.

coach
12-28-2007, 02:29 PM
Just more of them coming foward in USA Today talking about how important it is to them to be the only team and talking about how they want the Giants to win. Its horrible sportsmanship. Think back to how Roger Marris's family acted when Mcguire was going after the record with class and respect maybe the Dolphins 72 team should try it

what about mcguires family when bonds hit it?? did his family act respectful?

eagles_victory
12-28-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by coach
what about mcguires family when bonds hit it?? did his family act respectful? i dont know. It didnt get near the coverage becasue when Bonds broke it wasnt that big of a deal because it just happened the year before. Quit hijacking my thread with crap about Baroid

coach
12-28-2007, 02:32 PM
i was just pulling your leg lee btw how many we got for today

eagles_victory
12-28-2007, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by coach
i was just pulling your leg lee btw how many we got for today pullin tram papi me and you so far what are matt and them doing maybe we can get 10.

coach
12-28-2007, 02:36 PM
matt is doing nothin joe and pratt are working hell lets just get the basketball team they didnt play today

crzyjournalist03
12-28-2007, 02:38 PM
The members of the '72 Dolphins probably need caskets anyway...:D ;) :D

Jack_Daniels
12-28-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
The members of the '72 Dolphins probably need caskets anyway...:D ;) :D

You may get sent home for that comment.

crzyjournalist03
12-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Jack_Daniels
You may get sent home for that comment.