PDA

View Full Version : STANG RED, is it ok..........

nobogey72
12-28-2007, 10:16 AM
Is is OK for my wife to come out of the cellar now. She has been down there for about a week ever since your thread about the B1's acting strange. She grabbed a couple of bags of pork rinds and some Big Red, and she won't come up till you say it's OK.

PS She hollered up this morning that she's dang near out of Big Red.

STANG RED
12-28-2007, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
Is is OK for my wife to come out of the cellar now. She has been down there for about a week ever since your thread about the B1's acting strange. She grabbed a couple of bags of pork rinds and some Big Red, and she won't come up till you say it's OK.

PS She hollered up this morning that she's dang near out of Big Red.

I'll leave that up to you nobogey. But if I were you, I'd go to Sam's and get a pallet of each of the pork rinds and big red and just slide them down the cellar steps to her. That ought to keep her out of your hair for a couple more weeks anyway. In the mean time, we'll keep a sharp eye out on the B1 movements.:D

nobogey72
12-28-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I'll leave that up to you nobogey. But if I were you, I'd go to Sam's and get a pallet of each of the pork rinds and big red and just slide them down the cellar steps to her. That ought to keep her out of your hair for a couple more weeks anyway. In the mean time, we'll keep a sharp eye out on the B1 movements.:D

That's a great idea!:clap: That will get me through the holidays and all the bowl games. I'm fixin to leave for Sams right now. I chunked a turkey leg down there a minute ago to keep her from yelping. thanks.:inlove:

STANG RED
12-28-2007, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
That's a great idea!:clap: That will get me through the holidays and all the bowl games. I'm fixin to leave for Sams right now. I chunked a turkey leg down there a minute ago to keep her from yelping. thanks.:inlove:

Just glad I can help. One more thing though, if you get the hot n spicy pork rinds, you might want to double up on the big red.:D