PDA

View Full Version : How long till week 0?????? Thats toooo long!!!!

STANG RED
12-28-2007, 09:20 AM
I'm having Friday night high school football withdrawals already.:(

Ranger Mom
12-28-2007, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED

For the first time...well, in forever, I am kinda glad to be taking a football break!! 2007 was a LONG year for me!!

waterboy
12-28-2007, 09:32 AM
:mad: Yeah. Me, too! I'm ready for some football!:mad: It's hard to get used to not having high school football games to attend on Friday nights or Saturdays (playoffs). Things are so boring now.:dispntd:

Ranger Mom
12-28-2007, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by waterboy
:mad: Yeah. Me, too! I'm ready for some football!:mad: It's hard to get used to not having high school football games to attend on Friday nights or Saturdays (playoffs). Things are so boring now.:dispntd:

You can come help me clean house this weekend, it hasn't hardly been touched since August....I will keep you too busy to be bored!! :p

STANG RED
12-28-2007, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
For the first time...well, in forever, I am kinda glad to be taking a football break!! 2007 was a LONG year for me!!

You were well traveled this year for sure. I had to miss several playoff games that I really wanted to attend due to work and other commitments, so I just never got my fill.:(

Jack_Daniels
12-28-2007, 10:21 AM
Yes I miss it all ready.

CHSfan
12-28-2007, 10:32 AM
i didnt go all out this year....all i went to was ALL the cuero games and the judson/trinity game

Txbroadcaster
12-28-2007, 10:57 AM

I agree..To me what makes the football season so great is the anticipation in the off-season

waterboy
12-28-2007, 12:15 PM
You can come help me clean house this weekend, it hasn't hardly been touched since August....I will keep you too busy to be bored!! :p
:twitch: Hardly been touched since August?:eek: I believe I'll have to pass on that one.:hand: Besides, I already have a "honey do" list a mile long I have to work on.:D Not really any idle time here........but I'm still gonna miss high school football.

Ranger Mom
12-28-2007, 12:26 PM
:twitch: Hardly been touched since August?:eek:

That was when football season started...wasn't it??:p

waterboy
12-28-2007, 02:22 PM
That was when football season started...wasn't it??:p
Yeah. It did start in August..................man, I bet your house is a mess! Do you pay good???:D

Emerson1
12-28-2007, 02:33 PM
Same here. This will be the first weekend since before school started that I will be at home on both friday and saturday night. Even our bye week I was at a concert for 9 hours.

Ranger Mom
12-28-2007, 04:16 PM
Yeah. It did start in August..................man, I bet your house is a mess! Do you pay good???:D

It's not like I never did laundry or washed dishes or anything! I just really haven't done any deep cleaning, like major dusting, (You could bury a small child in the dirt on my blinds right now!!:eek: ).

zebrablue2
12-28-2007, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED

myself included. but I am not nearly as tired on saturdays anymore. I do miss it.

waterboy
12-28-2007, 05:32 PM
It's not like I never did laundry or washed dishes or anything! I just really haven't done any deep cleaning, like major dusting, (You could bury a small child in the dirt on my blinds right now!!:eek: ).
I know what you meant.....just joshing with ya. That deep cleaning has to be done in steps and on a regular basis or it becomes a MAJOR chore. I feel for ya, believe me. You can't look at the chore with the whole job in mind or it'll be a monumental task. You just have to do the deep cleaning a step (or a room) at a time.