PDA

View Full Version : If Ever There Were A Lifetime Goal....

TexanFan4Life
12-28-2007, 02:02 AM
...Art Briles now has one.

How can one man rebuild the Baylor Bear football team? I will be very interested to see how this turns out. I believe in Art and think he will do a great job at Baylor, but that is one tall task.

sahen
12-28-2007, 02:11 AM
Baylor was once good....we didnt get in the crapper over night and we wont get out over night....he is starting off nicely though...

he has brought in a 4 star QB, a 4 star Juco O-lineman, the Freeman kid from Miami if the NCAA grants the waiver and has kept a good bit of the recruiting class intack...it appears we may have our best class in years if he keeps what he has now together....

that said his schedule next year consist of Wake Forest, Northwestern State (D1-AA), Washington State, and at UConn plus the Big 12 Teams (Colorado, Mizzou, and Nebraska in the North)....ouch probably 1-11 in his first year but hopefully not...

charlesrixey
12-28-2007, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
...Art Briles now has one.

How can one man rebuild the Baylor Bear football team? I will be very interested to see how this turns out. I believe in Art and think he will do a great job at Baylor, but that is one tall task.

baylor is different than houston

i love art briles (as a coach)

but i don't know what it's going to take for Baylor to be a big time program