thewyliefan
12-27-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Brown's step son? Otherwise not much to cheer about from the ASU fans. :(

it didnt really looked like he touched it to me

IHStangFan
12-27-2007, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by thewyliefan
it didnt really looked like he touched it to me it looked like it hit his thumb to me. Ball changed course in mid air slightly...and the guy never made any argument that he DIDN'T touch it...instead ran and hid basically and looked VERY upset....he touched it.

DDBooger
12-27-2007, 11:35 PM
it looked like it hit his thumb to me. Ball changed course in mid air slightly...and the guy never made any argument that he DIDN'T touch it...instead ran and hid basically and looked VERY upset....he touched it. i agree IHS, any FBI or CIA interrogator would have seen it on his face hahaha j/k but oh well, perhaps he'll be able to return to texas

Txbroadcaster
12-27-2007, 11:35 PM
it looked like it hit his thumb to me. Ball changed course in mid air slightly...and the guy never made any argument that he DIDN'T touch it...instead ran and hid basically and looked VERY upset....he touched it.

Just because he did not protest means nothing, he was embarrassed by it

I could not tell if it touched him, to me it was inconclusive either way

DDBooger
12-27-2007, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
to me it was inconclusive either way i agree with that as well. while I "THINK" he touched it, I certainly didn't see "INDISPUTABLE" evidence to be sure.

IHStangFan
12-27-2007, 11:45 PM
Just because he did not protest means nothing, he was embarrassed by it

I could not tell if it touched him, to me it was inconclusive either way so...you're not of the majority that believes Roger Clemens should have come out and addressed the allegations against him either I take it? If that'd of been me in either case...and I was wrongly accused...I'd of made it known that I felt I was wrongly accused. That's just me though.

Txbroadcaster
12-27-2007, 11:49 PM
so...you're not of the majority that believes Roger Clemens should have come out and addressed the allegations against him either I take it? If that'd of been me in either case...and I was wrongly accused...I'd of made it known that I felt I was wrongly accused. That's just me though.

Whoa talking about a big difference of situations

Who is this kid going to make a case to? The Ref? He is not a coach and has no voice, this all happened within a 10 min time frame, he is scared, embarrassed and humiliated. Not that he touched it, but the fact he made the mistake of being on the field at all during a live ball.

Again I am not saying he did not touch it, or that he did, I am saying I cannot tell either way.

But come on, choose a better argument point than that..TOTALLY different situations

IHStangFan
12-27-2007, 11:55 PM
Whoa talking about a big difference of situations

Who is this kid going to make a case to? The Ref? He is not a coach and has no voice, this all happened within a 10 min time frame, he is scared, embarrassed and humiliated. Not that he touched it, but the fact he made the mistake of being on the field at all during a live ball.

Again I am not saying he did not touch it, or that he did, I am saying I cannot tell either way.

But come on, choose a better argument point than that..TOTALLY different situations you can say diff. situations, and I agree...but the fact of the matter still remains..when I am accused of something that I did not do that impacts myself, others, etc. I will make a case no matter how big or small that I disagree. Again....as I stated before...thats just me.

Txbroadcaster
12-27-2007, 11:56 PM
you can say diff. situations, and I agree...but the fact of the matter still remains..when I am accused of something that I did not do that impacts myself, others, etc. I will make a case no matter how big or small that I disagree. Again....as I stated before...thats just me.

And how do we know he did not? Just because he did not get antimated, or yell or go crazy means he did not say the whole time he did not touch it

IHStangFan
12-28-2007, 12:01 AM
And how do we know he did not? Just because he did not get antimated, or yell or go crazy means he did not say the whole time he did not touch it I myself think he touched it, and due to the fact he didn't try to make his case...and the fact that it appeared to hit his thumb....I ..in my own opinion think he did. Argue all you like...that is my opinion which I am entitled to. Give it a rest already.

kepdawg
12-28-2007, 12:01 AM
it looked like it hit his thumb to me. Ball changed course in mid air slightly...and the guy never made any argument that he DIDN'T touch it...instead ran and hid basically and looked VERY upset....he touched it.

I don't see that he was in a position to state his case either way. He looked to me like someone who had the spotlight on him and he knew he never should have been in that position. Rather than doing anything to draw more attention to himself he just wanted to get out of the way and let things sort themselves out however they may.

kepdawg
12-28-2007, 12:02 AM
I myself think he touched it, and due to the fact he didn't try to make his case...and the fact that it appeared to hit his thumb....I ..in my own opinion think he did. Argue all you like...that is my opinion which I am entitled to. Give it a rest already.

Give it a rest? So you can refute his statements, but he can't do the same? :dispntd:

IHStangFan
12-28-2007, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Give it a rest? So you can refute his statements, but he can't do the same? :dispntd: he's asked more than once now "how do we know (know being the key word) that he didn't.....and I guess we don't..but I personally THINK he did. I have stated that, and he keeps questioning me about it. You gonna start too?

kepdawg
12-28-2007, 12:08 AM
he's asked more than once now "how do we know (know being the key word) that he didn't.....and I guess we don't..but I personally THINK he did. I have stated that, and he keeps questioning me about it. You gonna start too?

Yes, I am going to start. You are right, we don't know whether or not he touched it. So why are you intent on arguing that he did if you are willing to acknowledge that we don't know?

IHStangFan
12-28-2007, 12:09 AM
Yes, I am going to start. You are right, we don't know whether or not he touched it. So why are you intent on arguing that he did if you are willing to acknowledge that we don't know? you along w/ Tx are missing the point I am arguing...I'm not intent on arguing that he did or didn't touch it..I'm intent on arguing that if I DIDN'T touch it..and was accused of doing so..I'd of made more of an effort to refute it. That is all I am arguing. I'm not sure how you two keep missing that.

kepdawg
12-28-2007, 12:12 AM
you along w/ Tx are missing the point I am arguing...I'm not intent on arguing that he did or didn't touch it..I'm intent on arguing that if I DIDN'T touch it..and was accused of doing so..I'd of made more of an effort to refute it. That is all I am arguing. I'm not sure how you two keep missing that.

What does how you would have acted have to do with the play?

IHStangFan
12-28-2007, 12:14 AM
What does how you would have acted have to do with the play? geezus Christ man....nothing. I'm just saying that...if he DIDN'T touch it...he sure didn't ACT like he didn't touch it, and it's one of the reasons I THINK that he DID. Are you really that thick? Come on man. I've never had a problem w/ you, but it seems you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Did you not get what you wanted for Christmas or something? You need to take that up w/ Santa.

kepdawg
12-28-2007, 12:17 AM
geezus Christ man....nothing. I'm just saying that...if he DIDN'T touch it...he sure didn't ACT like he didn't touch it, and it's one of the reasons I THINK that he DID. Are you really that thick? Come on man. I've never had a problem w/ you, but it seems you are just arguing for the sake of arguing. Did you not get what you wanted for Christmas or something? You need to take that up w/ Santa.

You're starting to act like a sensitive Celina fan!

And I think how he acted is understandable even if he did touch it.

IHStangFan
12-28-2007, 12:22 AM
You're starting to act like a sensitive Celina fan!

And I think how he acted is understandable even if he did touch it. not sensitive, just not sure why you're trying to argue w/ me. Celina owned all season... & deserve their championship they earned it.

kepdawg
12-28-2007, 12:23 AM
not sensitive, just not sure why you're trying to argue w/ me. Celina owned all season... & deserve their championship they earned it.

There's nobody else to argue with right now!

IHStangFan
12-28-2007, 12:25 AM
There's nobody else to argue with right now! damn....I'm an unsuspecting target of your boredom. Texas played an outstanding game. Was a very interesting game to watch. Now if A&M, OU, Kansas, etc. can pull off their bowl wins...it adds to Big 12's stock & credibility.