PDA

View Full Version : i need to come up with a really good practical joke...

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 03:23 PM
any ideas???? realistic ones....

alaskacat
12-27-2007, 03:24 PM
What's the occasion? :)

Old Tiger
12-27-2007, 03:31 PM
fire cracker in the cigarette

gatordaze
12-27-2007, 03:38 PM
One of my favorites involves a box of styrofoam peanuts and an office desk or piece of furniture that you can get under. Cut a hole in the side of the cardboard box and place it infront of the desk. Have someone climb under the desk and insert their head. Cover their face with the peanuts and close the flaps. Have the joke target come examine the package. Always good for a scream.

A lady at my work sent her husband to teh store after replacing his cash with Monopoly money. That was pretty funny.

Adidas410s
12-27-2007, 03:47 PM
If it's a coworker...try any of these (stolen from The Office):

- Put their cell phone in the roof tiles and call it periodically
- Put their stapler, keys, glasses, whatever in jello...and then put it back in their desk drawer once the jello solidifies.
- Show up dressed just like your co-worker and act like them the entire day. Don't break a smile! ;)

shackina
12-27-2007, 03:50 PM
well there is always the decorating of the yard.. we did it to a friend with pink flamingos, and also have decorated a coworkers office with Snyder Tiger stuff since he was from Sweetwater. How ever it took time and money to get all of that stuff collected, but fun times for sure

kepdawg
12-27-2007, 03:55 PM
If it is a coworker, get company letter head and type something up telling them they have been transferred to Snyder!

DU_stud04
12-27-2007, 03:56 PM
whats the occasion? ive got some good ones, just depends who you are doing them to and where at?(gotta know details for a good planned out joke)

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
fire cracker in the cigarette

thats a lil drastic and this person doesnt smoke...so...its not a coworker i am off for a month..its my housemate...

Adidas410s
12-27-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by CHSfan
thats a lil drastic and this person doesnt smoke...so...its not a coworker i am off for a month..its my housemate...

Put their cell phone somewhere. If you don't have ceiling tiles...maybe inside the seat cushion of a chair or couch...if you're ok with cutting a small slit in the bottom of the cushion! :p

Putting one of their daily items (hat, sunglasses, toothbrush, car keys) in jello and let them find it in the refridgerator.

BreckTxLonghorn
12-27-2007, 04:15 PM
For a housemate, theres lots of classics:

--Cup of water on top of the door so that it falls when they walk in. Its old, its simple, its hilarious.
--Fill their room with helium balloons.
--If they'll be gone for a while, and seeing its just after Xmas, buy a BUNCH of wrapping paper and cover EVERYTHING in their room; I'm talking chairs, staplers, lamps. Its time consuming, but its awesome.
--Change rooms--move all your stuff to theirs and vice versa. When they come back, act like nothing happened.
--Take an image of their desktop and use it as the background, then hide/remove every button & toolbar. Its the best when they restart.
--For the adults, find a 'unpleasant' pictures and make that the desktop. It is this trick that was played back and forth enough times in my apt that made me lock my computer at all times.

Hope it helps. Have fun!

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Put their cell phone somewhere. If you don't have ceiling tiles...maybe inside the seat cushion of a chair or couch...if you're ok with cutting a small slit in the bottom of the cushion! :p

Putting one of their daily items (hat, sunglasses, toothbrush, car keys) in jello and let them find it in the refridgerator.

well i couldnt get her cell phone she is always on it and we have a leather coach....so no holes...and gosh we want her to have her toothbrush....come on ppl do better than this!!

Ranger Mom
12-27-2007, 04:23 PM
Aren't you just like 16 y/o? You already have a "housemate"?

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

yes...its like an outhouse...its kinda near my parents...

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 04:26 PM

and i am 17

Ranger Mom
12-27-2007, 04:26 PM
yes...its like an outhouse...its kinda near my parents...

You live with a housemate in an outhouse...with a leather couch??

The joke is on us...isn't it??

Adidas410s
12-27-2007, 04:27 PM
well i couldnt get her cell phone she is always on it and we have a leather coach....so no holes...and gosh we want her to have her toothbrush....come on ppl do better than this!!
Is there not a zipper on the cushion????

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 04:29 PM
You live with a housemate in an outhouse...with a leather couch??

The joke is on us...isn't it??

umm...no! because my uncle died and my mom got custody of his kids and my parents said that i could live there so there would be more room and then my friend had family issues and she lives there with me....since you needed to know!

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Is there not a zipper on the cushion????

no its attatched to the other part of the couch

Ranger Mom
12-27-2007, 04:31 PM
umm...no! because my uncle died and my mom got custody of his kids and my parents said that i could live there so there would be more room and then my friend had family issues and she lives there with me....since you needed to know!

Simmer down little one!! I didn't ask about any of that.

I just envisioned an outhouse with a leather couch....I found it funny, so sue me!!:rolleyes:

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 04:32 PM
Simmer down little one!! I didn't ask about any of that.

I just envisioned an outhouse with a leather couch....I found it funny, so sue me!!:rolleyes:

srry i just dont understand what you dont get about it....

Ranger Mom
12-27-2007, 04:36 PM

Hmm.....so is an "outhouse" different in Cuero than it is in West Texas??

I just don't see how you would hardly get a recliner in one, much less a leather couch!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/30/Outhouse_cm01.jpg/796px-Outhouse_cm01.jpg

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 04:36 PM

and the reason for the leather couch is because when we furnished it we had college in mind and the stuff i have there is just gonna go with me next year!

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 04:37 PM
Hmm.....so is an "outhouse" different in Cuero than it is in West Texas??

I just don't see how you would hardly get a recliner in one, much less a leather couch!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/30/Outhouse_cm01.jpg/796px-Outhouse_cm01.jpg

yes much different! its kinda like an apartment! my brother used to live in it!

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 04:39 PM
its like a garage apartment but not attatched to the garage..and a tad bigger

Ranger Mom
12-27-2007, 04:42 PM

Well that clears things up then. Now YOU can understand what I was talking (and laughing) about when you said your "outhouse" had a leather couch!!

And just because you brought up outhouse....I will show you the downlow's most famous outhouse pic!!

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8533/Jason3.jpg

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 04:48 PM
Well that clears things up then. Now YOU can understand what I was talking (and laughing) about when you said your "outhouse" had a leather couch!!

And just because you brought up outhouse....I will show you the downlow's most famous outhouse pic!!

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/8533/Jason3.jpg

yeah i totally could have gone without that pic...but thanks anyways.....idk i just get kinda upset about the whole thing with my uncle dieing ...srry if i seemed like a total B word...lol

pirate4state
12-27-2007, 04:50 PM
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Hey Kellye, I'm right there with you as far as the "out house" thing. LOL. Should've known better - it's probably the bands fault! :devil: :D

Ranger Mom
12-27-2007, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Hey Kellye, I'm right there with you as far as the "out house" thing. LOL. Should've known better - it's probably the bands fault! :devil: :D

Thank goodness...I thought maybe I was losing MY mind!!:crazy1:

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 04:53 PM

well i am srry my vocabulary isnt that swell... lol :rolleyes: :D

pirate4state
12-27-2007, 04:53 PM
well i am srry my vocabulary isnt that swell... lol :rolleyes: :D We're sorry too :p

Ranger Mom
12-27-2007, 04:54 PM
We're sorry too :p

:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :devil:

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 04:55 PM
:evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :devil:

haha ohh please.. :hand: :)

sahen
12-27-2007, 05:00 PM

if it makes you feel better i was picturing the same kind of outhouse u were...i was thinking wow she mustve really screwed up for her parents to make her sleep there....then the leather couch came in and i just thought her family must be loaded and have a super nice outhouse or something...oh well...

sahen
12-27-2007, 05:02 PM
oh a joke....

take a mentos and put it in the cap of a 2 liter soda....lay a fishing line across the mouth so that when you close the cap the mentos does not fall into the soda (very important)...then dont open it ever, let your housemate do it....watch the show and enjoy....

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by sahen
if it makes you feel better i was picturing the same kind of outhouse u were...i was thinking wow she mustve really screwed up for her parents to make her sleep there....then the leather couch came in and i just thought her family must be loaded and have a super nice outhouse or something...oh well...

ok let me slow thing down a bit.... it is like a little house OUTSIDE of or main house! not attatched to the garage! its a 2-story house there is a bedroom above the garage so its not a garage apartment...its like 40 yards away from my parents house...

CHSfan
12-27-2007, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by sahen
oh a joke....

take a mentos and put it in the cap of a 2 liter soda....lay a fishing line across the mouth so that when you close the cap the mentos does not fall into the soda (very important)...then dont open it ever, let your housemate do it....watch the show and enjoy....

thats what i am gettin back at her for!!!!!!!!!! her and her bf did that to me!!!!

Ranger Mom
12-27-2007, 05:05 PM
ok let me slow thing down a bit.... it is like a little house OUTSIDE of or main house! not attatched to the garage! its a 2-story house there is a bedroom above the garage so its not a garage apartment...its like 40 yards away from my parents house...

LOL!! So, basically, you live in the "guest house".....like "Kato Kaylin" did!!

:D

BreckTxLonghorn
12-27-2007, 05:06 PM
thats what i am gettin back at her for!!!!!!!!!! her and her bf did that to me!!!!

One word, hyphenated: upper-deck

44INAROW
12-27-2007, 05:15 PM
We're sorry too :p

where's that group hug smiley :p