PDA

View Full Version : navasota score ?

lex11
09-07-2002, 09:28 AM
Any one know ?

Chris Hart
09-07-2002, 09:59 AM
They lost is all I know. I don't remember who beat them but I think it was Columbus and it was a close game.

BellvilleDude
09-07-2002, 10:48 AM
Navosta lost to Crockett 15-22, navosota was winning in first half 15-0

Chris Hart
09-07-2002, 11:37 AM
Crockett, My bad.That's twice this morning, I am going to shutup about the scores.

lilred_19_14
09-07-2002, 12:45 PM
Yeah, We won, i'm from Crockett, we had a very bad first half, but the second half was all ours, and we came back and beat the s*it out of them in the second half, with 3 interceptions, 2 fumble recoveries.

mwynn05
09-07-2002, 01:03 PM
thats good im ready for us to play yall thats gonna be a big game for us to see if were gonna make the playoffs or not

Swole
09-08-2002, 08:27 AM
Word In Crockett Tx That the Bulldogs are going to be something this year not like last year losing in the first round to some *PUNK* as i repeat *PUNKS* and u talking and people on the street been talking about they ain't going to win against Navasota First Quarter we started making mistakes and 2 we still was and we when into half time 15-0 then we came out Me Big Meaty "63 1/2" 270 Junior i crunck up the Defense a little bit and we were ready to role and i made some big plays me and my fellow Comrades we went out the half time and showed that the Navasota Rattlers couldn't mess with us. and now ya'll saying Fairfields going to beat us and they was 0-11 last year what that. ya'll need to get beat for that but good job against Rusk we used to drive them back in our last district
Fairfield Not ready for the CROCKETT BULLDOGS.

------------------

Swole
09-08-2002, 08:27 AM
Word In Crockett Tx That the Bulldogs are going to be something this year not like last year losing in the first round to some *PUNK* as i repeat *PUNKS* and u talking and people on the street been talking about they ain't going to win against Navasota First Quarter we started making mistakes and 2 we still was and we when into half time 15-0 then we came out Me Big Meaty "63 1/2" 270 Junior i crunck up the Defense a little bit and we were ready to role and i made some big plays me and my fellow Comrades we went out the half time and showed that the Navasota Rattlers couldn't mess with us. and now ya'll saying Fairfields going to beat us and they was 0-11 last year what that. ya'll need to get beat for that but good job against Rusk we used to drive them back in our last district
Fairfield Not ready for the CROCKETT BULLDOGS.

------------------