12-10-2003, 10:36 PM
hello

afflac65
12-10-2003, 11:27 PM
what a joke...

GreatBigBurnetFan
12-11-2003, 08:43 AM
Hello wtfbplaya,
Why don't you guys get together and come on up and support Burnet. We would love to have you. You could split travelling expenses and have a great time. Maybe even buy something nice for mom and dad for Christmas.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan

BU97
12-11-2003, 10:29 AM
This Wharton Tiger will be there and will be pulling for the Bulldogs! Go take care of business!

whtfbplaya
12-11-2003, 12:47 PM
I was banned from the forum from my computer so I called a friend out of town and told him to try to post something on my name and this is all he could come up with.

Bestdamsportsshowperiod
12-12-2003, 06:51 PM
No sports fans is any team should have won state it is Jasper. BBBBBBBBUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT something happened along the way. A team called Burnet kept their composure and played championship football for 48 minutes at Kyle field and pulled out an exciting victory. I was at the game and what was so impressive was the composure of the Burnet kids. They have the total package. Most of all experience. Dynamite talent. Relentless desire. It was a great 3 hrs watching that game.

Haunta Yo
12-12-2003, 09:24 PM
This Jasper fan will be cheering for the green bulldogs at Texas Stadium.
Finish it off Burnet! I hope ya'll kick gainesville good.

KTJ
12-13-2003, 01:25 AM
why are people hating on gainesville? they haven't done anything. :D

anywho--i have a question for wharton fans. who is that big (and man, do i mean big) guy on the basketball team? he told me today he is going to play for miami next year. the dude is huge! (and not a bad basketball player either.) also, what are his stats?