Been a long week :nerd:

Txbroadcaster
12-26-2007, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared

Yes it has in so many ways

STANG RED
12-26-2007, 09:21 AM
Hardly seems like hump day to me. I've been off since last Friday. I really didnt have to come in to work today, but I just couldnt take another day of laying around the house, and it's too dang cold to do anything outside.

SWMustang
12-26-2007, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Hardly seems like hump day to me. I've been off since last Friday. I really didnt have to come in to work today, but I just couldnt take another day of laying around the house, and it's too dang cold to do anything outside.

Go hump yourself Stang Red:D I was stuck here at work on Christmas Eve until 4pm and I'm back today. Laying around in bed sounded real good this morning.

STANG RED
12-26-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
Go hump yourself Stang Red:D I was stuck here at work on Christmas Eve until 4pm and I'm back today. Laying around in bed sounded real good this morning.

hahahah sorry about that bud.;) This is the first year I can remember having this much time off. I'm usually only off Christmas day when it falls within the work week. We just happen to be slow enough this year to afford me a few extra days. I doubt this will happen again in 08. But if it does, I'll be back to whine about it again, just to piss you off. :p :D

Hope you had an otherwise great Christmas buddy! Have a great 2008!

zebrablue2
12-26-2007, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared

today feels like monday. I will be mixed up for the next 7.