PDA

View Full Version : Dogman

Johnny Utah
12-25-2007, 08:04 PM
Good luck in the Holiday Tourney!! Go Tigers!!

Dogman_1969
12-25-2007, 08:31 PM
Hey JU the boys aren't goin. The girls still go and compete but the boys haven't been in a few yrs.

We took 3rd in the Columbus tourney last weekend. The guys are young but have won 3 of the last 4 games. The only loss in the Columbus tourney was to El Campo and we just made to many mistakes. The "Legend" has the guys improving at a rapid pace.

Good luck to you and your team.....

Dogman............

Johnny Utah
12-25-2007, 08:34 PM
That is AWESOME!! El Campo is WELL COACHED and always competes very well. El Campo win it? How did Cuero do in that same tourney? Tell the legend he should go to a Holiday tourney next year!!! I know of a very good one, LOL!!! I think once you get your new facility yall will host an outstanding tournament during the year.

Dogman_1969
12-25-2007, 08:56 PM
Hey thanks. We beat Giddings and Columbus and lost to El Campo by 5 or so. i know when the new gym is complete we are hosting a tourney. I know the Legend is making notes for next season and the tourneys he'd like to go to.

El Campo had us out of the gate and we pulled with in 3 at one time but never go over the hump. We beat Columbus from the foul line with .07 seconds on the clock. The son of the legend drained both ends of the 1and1 for a 1 point win.

Johnny Utah
12-25-2007, 09:26 PM
Classic. The coach for Columbus and the legend are great friends, I am sure that loss for him was tough. Sophs playing roles like that only mean great things to come very soon. May not work out, but yall have been invited. Had 20 teams last year, 16 this year.