PDA

View Full Version : Two years ago today

coach
12-24-2007, 09:57 PM
i have been dating the same girl for two years now and it has been great. she is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i just hope we keep going this strong for a long time

Daddy D 11
12-24-2007, 09:59 PM
congrats man! maybe you can join in on the marriage wagon thats been going around the downlow!:)

Old Tiger
12-24-2007, 09:59 PM
congrats coach! :clap: :clap: :clap:

coach
12-24-2007, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
congrats man! maybe you can join in on the marriage wagon thats been going around the downlow!:)

ha lol it will be a while i need money first and most imnportantly her dads permission

Old Tiger
12-24-2007, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by coach
ha lol it will be a while i need money first and most imnportantly her dads permission true...first money

second dads permission

no need to struggle for money in a marriage especially just starting out.

coach
12-24-2007, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
true...first money

second dads permission

no need to struggle for money in a marriage especially just starting out.

well we both want to teach and i want to coach also so im pretty sure money will be an issue unless something changes in the next 5-10 years

Old Tiger
12-24-2007, 10:14 PM
well we both want to teach and i want to coach also so im pretty sure money will be an issue unless something changes in the next 5-10 years when you get that teaching job that will be more than now ;)

Highschoolfan78
12-24-2007, 10:28 PM
i have been dating the same girl for two years now and it has been great. she is the best thing that has ever happened to me and i just hope we keep going this strong for a long time

Congrats coach, my situation is a spitting image of yours. My gf and I have been together for 2 years and we both want to pursue teaching. It will all work, so don't worry about the money issue too much.

TheDOCTORdre
12-24-2007, 10:38 PM
congrats coach your about 2 years ahead of me. i am already a coach and my girl is going to be a teacher. weve been together for four months. so i hope the best for y'all (cuz its kinda like hoping the best for me lol)

Who-dun-it!!?
12-24-2007, 11:38 PM
ha lol it will be a while i need money first and most imnportantly her dads permission

Well, you'll never have enough money, so forget that, but your on the right track with the dad. Show him respect and ask him before you ever mention it to her.

Good luck!

coach
12-25-2007, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Highschoolfan78
Congrats coach, my situation is a spitting image of yours. My gf and I have been together for 2 years and we both want to pursue teaching. It will all work, so don't worry about the money issue too much.

lol thats pretty funny well good luck to yall

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-25-2007, 01:22 AM

congrats man, hope you tie the knot soon.

Stownhorse
12-25-2007, 01:30 AM

Don't get married till your at least 27-30! If you are then do it when the time is right.