PDA

View Full Version : one would think

Old Tiger
12-24-2007, 07:06 PM
that celina would act like they've been there before.

piratebg
12-24-2007, 07:08 PM
I was kind of thinking the same myself.

sweetwater07
12-24-2007, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
that celina would act like they've been there before.

what??

:confused: :confused:

pirate4state
12-24-2007, 07:27 PM
*sigh*

You would think you would know better than to continue with this non-sense! :rolleyes:

kepdawg
12-24-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
*sigh*

You would think you would know better than to continue with this non-sense! :rolleyes:

Really? I would think this is just the kind of thing to expect from him!

Old Tiger
12-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Really? I would think this is just the kind of thing to expect from him! kep may be right

Daddy D 11
12-24-2007, 07:32 PM
hell, i say let em enjoy it. who cares if its over the top? if you got it, i guess you can flaunt it.

but just dont be so dang sensative:(

bobcat1
12-24-2007, 07:34 PM
Shut up TigerWR or Casey. Why in the world they let your little trouble making butt stay on here knowing you were banned, but then I guess you are in the clique now aren't ya. I guess it is a perfect example of an earlier post by DA11

pirate4state
12-24-2007, 07:34 PM
Really? I would think this is just the kind of thing to expect from him!

Of course you are right! Must be the eggnog. :eek:

Old Tiger
12-24-2007, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Shut up TigerWR or Casey. Why in the world they let your little trouble making butt stay on here knowing you were banned, but then I guess you are in the clique now aren't ya. I guess it is a perfect example of an earlier post by DA11 Why do you get so mad?

Daddy D 11
12-24-2007, 07:36 PM
Shut up TigerWR or Casey. Why in the world they let your little trouble making butt stay on here knowing you were banned, but then I guess you are in the clique now aren't ya. I guess it is a perfect example of an earlier post by DA11
here we go again:doh:

kepdawg
12-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
here we go again:doh:

Is it necessary for you to put your little comments on every thread? They don't accomplish anything!

Daddy D 11
12-24-2007, 07:37 PM
Why do you get so mad?
ive asked the exact question probably 20 times in PM's over the past 2 days and have gotten nothing but nonsense in return:dispntd:

Daddy D 11
12-24-2007, 07:38 PM
Is it necessary for you to put your little comments on every thread? They don't accomplish anything!
is it necessary for you to tell me what to do?:thinking: no, no its not.

i didnt say anything bad, i dont see who im harming??

kepdawg
12-24-2007, 07:41 PM
is it necessary for you to tell me what to do?:thinking: no, no its not.

i didnt say anything bad, i dont see who im harming??

All you do is add your nonsense in attempts to provoke others.

You don't like it when people disrespect LH or diminish LH's accomplishment yet you turn right around and do the same thing to another school.

Daddy D 11
12-24-2007, 07:44 PM
i actually have never gotten defensive even once about people dimenishing our accomplishments bc i realize people are entitled to THEIR opinions.

how did i deminish celinas accomplishments? oh yeah, i saidd ONE thing about a picture yesterday out of complete sarcasm and every other post concerning celina has been nothing but respect.

pirate4state
12-24-2007, 07:45 PM
All you do is add your nonsense in attempts to provoke others.

You don't like it when people disrespect LH or diminish LH's accomplishment yet you turn right around and do the same thing to another school.

Exactly and then the other school does it and round & round we go. I'm dizzy!! :crazy1:

Why these two can't just enjoy their WINS and move on is beyond me.

There are 230* teams out there that would gladly switch places with them!!

*I'm sure there are more, but I think that's the # of 3A teams that DID NOT win state. If I'm wrong I'm sure someone will let me know!

Old Tiger
12-24-2007, 07:47 PM
I'm an exception to the team rule :)

pirate4state
12-24-2007, 07:48 PM
how did i deminish celinas accomplishments? oh yeah, i saidd ONE thing about a picture yesterday out of complete sarcasm and every other post concerning celina has been nothing but respect. the point is you DIDN'T have to and especially in a thread where he was trying to share his enthusiam for his team.

while you may not have minded if someone had done that to LH, I'm sure someone from LH would have!

if you can't post anything nice in a thread that is meant to show congratulations then just don't post anything at all!

it should be really easy!

kepdawg
12-24-2007, 07:48 PM
I'm an exception to the team rule :)

Yeah, you don't wait for anybody to provoke you before you disrespect and diminish!

Old Tiger
12-24-2007, 07:50 PM
Yeah, you don't wait for anybody to provoke you before you disrespect and diminish! I didn't disrespect anything. All I said was Liberty Hill would win. then something happened and it got blown way out of proportion and i was like whoa.

bobcat1
12-24-2007, 07:51 PM
When does friggin School start back to allow an adult conversation. DA11 and Casey act the same. But they try and cover their little pimply butts with a winky smiley or I was just joking. Pi$$ on that. Shut the HE77 up and learn something for older people. Both of you will never learn anything with those lips flappin'. You both chime in on crap you don't know about or care about. I thought at one time Casey you were going to grow up, but you haven't. DA11 most likely never will.

Daddy D 11
12-24-2007, 07:51 PM
I didn't disrespect anything. All I said was Liberty Hill would win. then something happened and it got blown way out of proportion and i was like whoa.

EXACT samething happened to me last night.

X 10.....

Daddy D 11
12-24-2007, 07:52 PM
When does friggin School start back to allow an adult conversation. DA11 and Casey act the same. But they try and cover their little pimply butts with a winky smiley or I was just joking. Pi$$ on that. Shut the HE77 up and learn something for older people. Both of you will never learn anything with those lips flappin'. You both chime in on crap you don't know about or care about. I thought at one time Casey you were going to grow up, but you haven't. DA11 most likely never will.

this coming from the epitamy of maturity....

pirate4state

Why must you attack them personally? How is THAT mature?? Good grief!

kepdawg
I didn't disrespect anything. All I said was Liberty Hill would win. then something happened and it got blown way out of proportion and i was like whoa.

Dude! Don't make me go pull all the posts where you have disrespected a team! Granted it is usually in jest, but disrespectful all the same. I am right there with you as that is about all I have done this season!