PDA

View Full Version : Way To Go Bobcats!!

OrangeChamps
12-24-2007, 04:22 PM
Congratulations to all the young men, coaches, and everyone invovled with the team. After the heart-breaking loss last year, you worked even harder this year and earned everything you fought so hard for all year. You never gave up and chose to settle for nothing less than to finish as champions. The heart and determination you displayed last Saturday night was something that will live with you for the rest of your lives. Everyone in Celina is so proud of you. 3A CHAMPS, I really like the sound of that!!

I would also like to congratulate everyone from China Springs. Ya'll have a great footall team and you have nothing to hang your head over. I would be very suprised if you didn't make a good run at another championship game next year. (It be great to see another matchup next year!!)

And to Liberty Hill, very impressive season. After a tough schedule, the championship was well-deserved. I was very disappointed in the loss last year, but I couldn't pick a better TEAM to lose to. Keep up the hard work and we would really like to see you in the finals again as well.

Again congrats to all the young men who gave it their all this year. It has been a great year and I look forward to an even better one next year!!

Bobcat_Mom
12-25-2007, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by OrangeChamps
Congratulations to all the young men, coaches, and everyone invovled with the team. After the heart-breaking loss last year, you worked even harder this year and earned everything you fought so hard for all year. You never gave up and chose to settle for nothing less than to finish as champions. The heart and determination you displayed last Saturday night was something that will live with you for the rest of your lives. Everyone in Celina is so proud of you. 3A CHAMPS, I really like the sound of that!!

I would also like to congratulate everyone from China Springs. Ya'll have a great footall team and you have nothing to hang your head over. I would be very suprised if you didn't make a good run at another championship game next year. (It be great to see another matchup next year!!)

And to Liberty Hill, very impressive season. After a tough schedule, the championship was well-deserved. I was very disappointed in the loss last year, but I couldn't pick a better TEAM to lose to. Keep up the hard work and we would really like to see you in the finals again as well.

Again congrats to all the young men who gave it their all this year. It has been a great year and I look forward to an even better one next year!!

I DITTO THAT! COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF! THANKS CHAMP