PDA

View Full Version : Andrews Head coaching job in now available

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 01:57 PM
Andrews head coaching position is now open, I read the article in todays edition of Snyder Daily News.

Stownhorse
12-25-2007, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Andrews head coaching position is now open, I read the article in todays edition of Snyder Daily News.

That program needs some help.

wordonthastreet
12-26-2007, 08:38 PM
McWilliams from McCamey is the favorite for this job. Hometown boy who has been very successful as a head coach and has the charisma to go with it. Thats the word on tha street.

GetRDoneStangs
12-29-2007, 05:12 PM

I wouldn't trust "Anything" from that sports guy at the Snyder Daily News!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

JK!

Did he resign or what??

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-30-2007, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by GetRDoneStangs
I wouldn't trust "Anything" from that sports guy at the Snyder Daily News!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

JK!

Did he resign or what??

Yeah he resigned, and the article came from the andrews paper I think and the snyder paper just put in in the sports section since they're in our district.

bigron15
01-12-2008, 10:37 PM
KXOX announced a few days ago Coach Jackson from Sweetwater and Coach Hunt both put in applications for this job....there are something like 87 applicants.

Snydertigersrul
01-13-2008, 04:45 PM
Yeah he resigned, and the article came from the andrews paper I think and the snyder paper just put in in the sports section since they're in our district.

You are way behind, Coach Springston announced last spring that he would retire at the end of this school year.