PDA

View Full Version : Those of you that like rap check this out.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 12:01 AM
A lot of you older folks don't like rap but this 11th grader is getting pretty good.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=293548938

Emerson1
12-24-2007, 12:04 AM
Do they even have clubs in Snyder?

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1

Yuh

Daddy D 11
12-24-2007, 12:05 AM

they are too many to count!!! :p

Emerson1
12-24-2007, 12:06 AM
Bentley Green is better

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oz4wcLJ7hIE

IHStangFan
12-24-2007, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
Yuh what the hell is yuh? LOL. I laugh everytime I see you post this...just thought I'd share that. :D

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 12:12 AM
Bentley Green is better

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oz4wcLJ7hIE

No that song is just straight up gay.

There is one from Bentley Green that was pretty good

heres tha link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kc5pmxCLc8

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
what the hell is yuh? LOL. I laugh everytime I see you post this...just thought I'd share that. :D

It means "yeah" it just sounds and looks cooler. thats what im about :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Emerson1
12-24-2007, 12:15 AM
what the hell is yuh? LOL. I laugh everytime I see you post this...just thought I'd share that. :D
It's how country boys try to sound gangster.

IHStangFan
12-24-2007, 12:15 AM
It means "yeah" it just sounds and looks cooler. thats what im about :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: LOL...I hear ya man...I hear ya. Just givin ya a little crap. :p

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 12:16 AM
LOL...I hear ya man...I hear ya. Just givin ya a little crap. :p

LOL, Its cool bro.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 12:16 AM
It's how country boys try to sound gangster.

fool you must be talkin bout IRA or sumthin cause we aint country in snyder

IHStangFan
12-24-2007, 12:17 AM
It's how country boys try to sound gangster. wish more kids would realize that there is nothing wrong w/ being country. I consider myself country...not redneck, not bumpkin...but country. I wear jeans, I drive a truck, I listen to country and classic rock, dip Copenhagen, can run a tractor or a dozer, like football, hunting, fishing, etc.....COUNTRY...nothing wrong w/ it.

:)

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 12:23 AM
wish more kids would realize that there is nothing wrong w/ being country. I consider myself country...not redneck, not bumpkin...but country. I wear jeans, I drive a truck, I listen to country and classic rock, dip Copenhagen, can run a tractor or a dozer, like football, hunting, fishing, etc.....COUNTRY...nothing wrong w/ it.

:)

There isn't I just wasn't rasied out in the country or whatever.

I don't like country music period! I like metallica, some kiss, def leppard, etc., rap/hip hop.

IHStangFan
12-24-2007, 12:32 AM
There isn't I just wasn't rasied out in the country or whatever.

I don't like country music period! I like metallica, some kiss, def leppard, etc., rap/hip hop. Hell bro...I wasn't raised "country" so to speak either. I grew up on the beach near Corpus. Surfer by day, dance hall hero by night. :D I also grew up listening to Metallica, Pantera, Prong, etc. etc. But on the same CD I'd have George Strait, LOL. I guess it was a choice I made to be who I am. I just can't get into rap I guess because I don't see myself in that light or living the lifestyle that most rap portrays. I have nothing in common w/ that lifestyle. "Thug Life" is not on my top list of "must obtain" goals and priorities. Unless you yourself are a rapper and are good enough to get a record deal and make your living that way...that lifestyle will take you nowhere in life. The fact that so many middle class caucasian kids have seemingly embraced this lifestyle has me worried about my future and the future of this country when if someone actually tries to live "by the code" of the gangsta will someday be in charge. I hope like hell this whole mess is just a fad. I'll roll over in my grave the day that the president of this country closes his acceptance speech w/ "UHHH!! na na na na" or "up in tha club gettin tipsy" LOL. Now that I've given my sermon, how is your Christmas holiday goin? I hope well. Ya'll gettin some cold weather out your way?

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 01:17 AM
Hell bro...I wasn't raised "country" so to speak either. I grew up on the beach near Corpus. Surfer by day, dance hall hero by night. :D I also grew up listening to Metallica, Pantera, Prong, etc. etc. But on the same CD I'd have George Strait, LOL. I guess it was a choice I made to be who I am. I just can't get into rap I guess because I don't see myself in that light or living the lifestyle that most rap portrays. I have nothing in common w/ that lifestyle. "Thug Life" is not on my top list of "must obtain" goals and priorities. Unless you yourself are a rapper and are good enough to get a record deal and make your living that way...that lifestyle will take you nowhere in life. The fact that so many middle class caucasian kids have seemingly embraced this lifestyle has me worried about my future and the future of this country when if someone actually tries to live "by the code" of the gangsta will someday be in charge. I hope like hell this whole mess is just a fad. I'll roll over in my grave the day that the president of this country closes his acceptance speech w/ "UHHH!! na na na na" or "up in tha club gettin tipsy" LOL. Now that I've given my sermon, how is your Christmas holiday goin? I hope well. Ya'll gettin some cold weather out your way?

Mines going good and im deff. not not "thug" or "gangsta" I just like the beat to rap/hip hop. But I like rock to, the kind I mentioned earlier. Im actually in Houston right now so I don't know what going on in Snyder.

But i'm deff. not a little good kid either. You have to learn from mistakes, being a perfect kid and staying in the house all day isn't good for you cause when you get out of high school and go to college well your not going to know anything. There are kids in my high school that don't know what "weed" is or "crack", thats how much they're cooped up in their rooms and not socially active.

IHStangFan
12-24-2007, 01:23 AM
Mines going good and im deff. not not "thug" or "gangsta" I just like the beat to rap/hip hop. But I like rock to, the kind I mentioned earlier. Im actually in Houston right now so I don't know what going on in Snyder.

But i'm deff. not a little good kid either. You have to learn from mistakes, being a perfect kid and staying in the house all day isn't good for you cause when you get out of high school and go to college well your not going to know anything. There are kids in my high school that don't know what "weed" is or "crack", thats how much they're cooped up in their rooms and not socially active. I hear ya....I listen to alot of music because it makes me tap my foot. although...I hope my kids know what that stuff is, but are smart enough to stay away from it and that comes from educating them, not sheltering them.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 01:30 AM
I hear ya....I listen to alot of music because it makes me tap my foot. although...I hope my kids know what that stuff is, but are smart enough to stay away from it and that comes from educating them, not sheltering them.

Yea a lot of parents these days shelter there kids way to much.

My parents don't just let me run around going crazy or whatever lol but they let me do stuff and go places until I do something that makes em' not trust me anymore...like last weekend but I learned from my mistake.

Stownhorse
12-24-2007, 05:10 AM
That crap might be tight if he made his own beats instead of stealing others. And I say yuh all the time, whats the big deal?

3afan
12-24-2007, 06:12 AM
what? someone likes rap? :eek:

SWMustang
12-24-2007, 12:26 PM
Yea a lot of parents these days shelter there kids way to much.

I couldn't disagree more. Absentee parents are more common occurrence.

sweetwater07
12-24-2007, 01:09 PM
wow,

He SUCKS!!!!

:doh: :doh: :doh:

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
wow,

He SUCKS!!!!

:doh: :doh: :doh:

Can you do better?:thinking:

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I couldn't disagree more. Absentee parents are more common occurrence.

So your saying that parents should protect their kids from every little thing?

When they get into college they're ganna go wild and start being a kid a little bit late.

sweetwater07
12-24-2007, 01:14 PM
Can you do better?:thinking:

i think my little sister could school him......

not to mention his voice is terrible

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
i think my little sister could school him......

not to mention his voice is terrible

LMAO!

SWMustang
12-24-2007, 01:26 PM

When they get into college they're ganna go wild and start being a kid a little bit late.

I'm not disputing that there are pitfalls to parenting with an iron fist, I'm saying that style of parenting is a lot less frequent nowadays. We're speaking in broad general terms here, but I would bet kids would do better in life with overprotective parents as oppossed to absentee parents.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by SWMustang
I'm not disputing that there are pitfalls to parenting with an iron fist, I'm saying that style of parenting is a lot less frequent nowadays. We're speaking in broad general terms here, but I would bet kids would do better in life with overprotective parents as oppossed to absentee parents.

Thats your opinion but i'm doing fine in life, I make good grades and i'm going to college.

Stownhorse
12-24-2007, 02:01 PM

I know if I was a parent I wouldn't want my kid talkin about smoking mary jane and grinding in clubs.

Freestylin ain't going to get you nowhere in West Texas.

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
I know if I was a parent I wouldn't want my kid talkin about smoking mary jane and grinding in clubs.

Freestylin ain't going to get you nowhere in West Texas.

Well I agree, drugs are not cool.

LMAO "grinding in clubs"

Rabbit'93
12-24-2007, 02:19 PM
check out saul williams....Saul Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/saulwilliams)

Trent Reznor produced and collaborated. It's good stuff. Some political some just out there. He even covers U2's "Sunday Bloody Sunday". You even have the option to download the entire album for free at Niggy Tardust (http://niggytardust.com/)

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
check out saul williams....Saul Myspace (http://www.myspace.com/saulwilliams)

Trent Reznor produced and collaborated. It's good stuff. Some political some just out there. He even covers U2's "Sunday Bloody Sunday". You even have the option to download the entire album for free at Niggy Tardust (http://niggytardust.com/)

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-24-2007, 02:25 PM
yuh, hes pretty good

SWMustang
12-24-2007, 02:34 PM
Thats your opinion but i'm doing fine in life, I make good grades and i'm going to college.

your parents were absentee? You had no curfew and grew up on the mean streets of Snyder?