PDA

View Full Version : Enough with Division I and II

jimmyceatworld
12-23-2007, 05:14 PM
I'm fed up with having two champions in each classification. I think it's stupid because now you have teams like Celina and Liberty Hill that both go undefeated and both win the championship, but there's no way to determine who is better. UIL should put every team in one bracket. Also, they should only let 2 teams advance to the post season. That way teams will actually earn it instead of win 2 or 3 district games and sneak into the playoffs with a losing record. Well, I know some people might argue that there will be too much of a gap in terms of enrollment between teams which is why UIL should also add at least one classification. Doesn't it seem like every other state goes to 6A?

Daddy D 11
12-23-2007, 05:18 PM
you are beating a dead horse buddy, we all feel the same way.
football in both high school and college seems to be all screwed up when everyother sport gets it right everytime.

lostaussie
12-23-2007, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by jimmyceatworld
I'm fed up with having two champions in each classification. I think it's stupid because now you have teams like Celina and Liberty Hill that both go undefeated and both win the championship, but there's no way to determine who is better. UIL should put every team in one bracket. Also, they should only let 2 teams advance to the post season. That way teams will actually earn it instead of win 2 or 3 district games and sneak into the playoffs with a losing record. Well, I know some people might argue that there will be too much of a gap in terms of enrollment between teams which is why UIL should also add at least one classification. Doesn't it seem like every other state goes to 6A? run for Govenor dude, I'll probably vote for you:D