PDA

View Full Version : Hey whats up with...

King_LeYoeNidas
12-23-2007, 11:41 AM
isn't being given their props on the main page while Liberty Hill still is there as if they are the only champs in 3A...... I mean.....the Hill made front page almost as soon as the game was over.....

bigdaddy
12-23-2007, 11:59 AM
It's OK because Celina Holds State Records that will be hard if ever to catch up with. Not to take anything away from a solid Liberty Hill program that beat Celina straight up last year but the road to the Div 1 championship is 1 or 2 games less which makes a big difference especially with injuries during a very long season.
Celina gets its glory from consistency in the Coaching staff which is unwaivering and committed to winning a State Championship EVERY YEAR and taking good kids that are good players and coaching them completely so that as a Team they play great.
Everyone always looks for a secret sauce, something in the water but it all comes down to commitment for years and over the long haul that makes a Championship Program.
It's not Celina's first rodeo and surely won't be it's last but I'm proud that my boys play for Celina and that's all the notariety and recognition that Celina needs.
State Championships, consistency and respect says it all.
Thanks again to the community,parents and especially our Coaches.

LH Panther Mom
12-23-2007, 12:02 PM
Hey, give me a break. I have to pull pictures from my camera and resize. And for the record, the DI info was not posted until Monday night. :)

King_LeYoeNidas
12-23-2007, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Hey, give me a break. I have to pull pictures from my camera and resize. And for the record, the DI info was not posted until Monday night. :)

Definitions of instigate on the Web:

incite: provoke or stir up; "incite a riot"; "set off great unrest among the people"

:D

bigdaddy
12-23-2007, 12:17 PM
A little testy aren't we ?

LH Panther Mom
12-23-2007, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by bigdaddy
A little testy aren't we ?
Me? Nope, not at all. My brain just finally thawed out. :p

LH Panther Mom
12-23-2007, 12:43 PM
And, blah on my pictures. :(

3afan
12-23-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
isn't being given their props on the main page while Liberty Hill still is there as if they are the only champs in 3A...... I mean.....the Hill made front page almost as soon as the game was over.....

good lord - patience! :rolleyes:

IHStangFan
12-23-2007, 03:07 PM
the main page? There was a "congrats to Liberty Hill" added to the main page 30 mins after their win....here it is Sunday and no "congrats Celina" up there...what gives? :D

coach
12-23-2007, 03:21 PM
it was like 3 days after they won lol calm down you have 364 days left to see it

Daddy D 11
12-23-2007, 03:23 PM
i think people are just tired of looking everywhere and seeing how Liberty Hill IS the best team in the state:D they are all jealous;)

IHStangFan
12-23-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
i think people are just tired of looking everywhere and seeing how Liberty Hill IS the best team in the state:D they are all jealous;) "WHO PAYIN YOU...WHO PAYIN YOU?? YOU JUS JEALOUS...YOU FROM "MITLAN!!" YOU JEALOUS!!" :D

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-23-2007, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
the main page? There was a "congrats to Liberty Hill" added to the main page 30 mins after their win....here it is Sunday and no "congrats Celina" up there...what gives? :D

No I guarentee you that if a mod was from Celina it would have already been up, just like how Liberty Hill got put up so fast.

Daddy D 11
12-23-2007, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
No I guarentee you that if a mod was from Celina it would have already been up, just like how Liberty Hill got put up so fast.
who cares? is it really driving you crazy that there isnt a picture of celina up yet on the frontpage? someone will do it as soon as they can.

WylieBulldog92
12-23-2007, 04:43 PM
Ha, I hardly look at front page, I bookmarked the forum.

Daddy D 11
12-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
Ha, I hardly look at front page, I bookmarked the forum.
me too. i have not logged in in ages lol

pirate4state
12-23-2007, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by SNYDER325TIGERS
No I guarentee you that if a mod was from Celina it would have already been up, just like how Liberty Hill got put up so fast. Junior why don't you go play outside, mkay?

The home page has been updated. If anyone has a better quality picture Celina with their trophy please send it to one of the mods via pm. I had to get creative using the one I did! :D

charlesrixey
12-23-2007, 05:39 PM
who cares?

Daddy D 11
12-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Junior why don't you go play outside, mkay?

haha:clap:

pirate4state
12-23-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
who cares?

All those who asked "why hasn't the page been updated".

Daddy D 11
12-23-2007, 05:50 PM
i think he meant that yall are doing a great job and there is no reason to be gripping at the mods when we love them:inlove: :kiss:

I_DONT_CARE
03-07-2008, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
who cares?
IT SOUNDS LIKE WE WOULD GET ALONG REALLY WELL. :D