CelinaProud
12-23-2007, 04:43 PM
That's beautiful Man!

Old Tiger
12-23-2007, 06:08 PM
that's pretty funny.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-23-2007, 09:33 PM
I hope that "Finished" wasn't held up at the end of the game, because that looks pretty trashy. If it was, I lose a lot of respect for Celina fans.

IHStangFan
12-23-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I hope that "Finished" wasn't held up at the end of the game, because that looks pretty trashy. If it was, I lose a lot of respect for Celina fans. FINISHED as in...."we finished this and won a champ" as in "we ran the gauntlet and finished it and walked away w/ a champ." I don't see how that is trashy, and hope that yourself and A&M finish it in the upcoming bowl game. Nothing wrong w/ finishing what you start/set out to do.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-23-2007, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
FINISHED as in...."we finished this and won a champ" as in "we ran the gauntlet and finished it and walked away w/ a champ." I don't see how that is trashy, and hope that yourself and A&M finish it in the upcoming bowl game. Nothing wrong w/ finishing what you start/set out to do.

Well, if you put it that way, I can understand that, but it can be taken two ways. ;)

IHStangFan
12-23-2007, 10:29 PM
Well, if you put it that way, I can understand that, but it can be taken two ways. ;) agreed, but then again, most anything is open to personal interpretation. How ya been?

BobcatBenny
12-24-2007, 12:54 AM
Well, if you put it that way, I can understand that, but it can be taken two ways. ;)
Well, I never considered that any posters on here did not catch onto Celina's theme for this season.

Which was, "Finish It!"

But I can see your point. You made me smile tonight! :D

kepdawg
12-24-2007, 01:00 AM
I found him and somebody else too! :D

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6996/whereswaldozu6.jpg

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-24-2007, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
agreed, but then again, most anything is open to personal interpretation. How ya been?

It's Celina, so I believe they had a sinister meaning behind it. :D

I've been alright, just relaxing for a few days, then the Alamo Bowl, and then more relaxation and then offseason. How about you?

Also, I'm still having trouble finding Waldo. I've always sucked at that game.

BobcatBenny
12-24-2007, 02:48 PM
BBDE,
Don't worry, we knew you'd get it eventually. We are a gracious bunch of people here on the 3ADL. :rolleyes: We have seen your signature and know you are going to the school for those that are a little bit slow. :D

Benny