PDA

View Full Version : Prospective On Celina/ Cs Game

bigdaddy
12-23-2007, 01:27 AM
Please give me your prospectives on the Celina / CS game from tonight. I am a little tainted as I live in Celina and am close with the kids and Team but what a great game, great fans on both sides and what a clean game on the field.

TexanFan4Life
12-23-2007, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by bigdaddy
Please give me your prospectives on the Celina / CS game from tonight. I am a little tainted as I live in Celina and am close with the kids and Team but what a great game, great fans on both sides and what a clean game on the field.

What is a prospective? :confused:

lynx_rufus
12-23-2007, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
What is a prospective? :confused:
Of course you could make the fix in your brain or at least just decide he meant perspective.

BILLYFRED0000
12-23-2007, 09:15 AM
For starters, a good spread team is harder to play than a good running team.

Their QB was as good as advertised and so were their receivers. What killed the game for them is the same thing that kills all passing teams. If you don't have to honor the run you can sag on the receivers and cause enough issues to win the game. They had 235 yards total offense and only 46 rushing. Take the one long cutback run(where we did not stay home) and it is only 7 yards rushing.

Their offense was more versatile than ours in some aspects but our play book was curtailed when our best downfield threat had to play most of the game when he could not lift his hands above his shoulders.

In the end it came down to what it always does when all you can do is throw. You make a mistake and you lose. Against most teams they are good enough to win but Celina had the defense and the heart and the will not quit or die to win.

bigdaddy
12-23-2007, 01:15 PM
To all the bright stars : Prospective I think means your views,thoughts and analysis of the Celina/CS game

lynx_rufus
12-23-2007, 01:29 PM
Prospective and Perspective.

Both fine words. Prospective paints a picture of prognostication or future events. I think. :)

Either way, your point was understandable and he was just trying to yank your chain. :mad: :)

Gsquared
12-23-2007, 01:59 PM
#63 for China gave Celina fits defensivly, # 75 for Celina( I think his number was) gave China fits defensivly. China Springs had a few to many dropped balls in some key situations. Celina started running some twists defensivly in the second qtr and China Springs couldnt get a grip on that until late in the third. Celina O line started moving China around up front in the second half. Thus, 21-14 :D

bobcat1
12-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
#63 for China gave Celina fits defensivly, # 75 for Celina( I think his number was) gave China fits defensivly. China Springs had a few to many dropped balls in some key situations. Celina started running some twists defensivly in the second qtr and China Springs couldnt get a grip on that until late in the third. Celina O line started moving China around up front in the second half. Thus, 21-14 :D
#71 for Celina was Leland Booher. 75 did not play.