PDA

View Full Version : 3A D2 Meet and Greet

kepdawg
12-23-2007, 12:54 AM
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7249/mg002gg6.jpg

From left to right: Orange Defense, The Honorable Bruce, Gsquared, Block & Tackle, The China Spring Guy?, Bobcat1, Kepdawg, "Lil LH Panther Mom", "Boy Who Wears Shiny LH Ring", Alaska Cat?, Sweetwater Man?, LH Panther Mom, Sorry I Forgot This Celina Guys Name?

Hopefully I got most of the people correct! If not, please correct me! If your name has a ? beside it I'm sorry! I'm not good with names!

Emerson1
12-23-2007, 01:15 AM
What's written on the big red box?

kepdawg
12-23-2007, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
What's written on the big red box?

The signature of some of our most beloved posters:

EJECTED :D

Emerson1
12-23-2007, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
The signature of some of our most beloved posters:

EJECTED :D
I wonder who it was that ruined the flag by putting that big red square over K, ehhhh someones name? :thinking:

sinton66
12-23-2007, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I wonder who it was that ruined the flag by putting that big red square over K, ehhhh someones name? :thinking:

Look again, his name's just crossed out, and no, I didn't do it.

LH Panther Mom
12-23-2007, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/7249/mg002gg6.jpg

From left to right: Orange Defense, The Honorable Bruce, Gsquared, Block & Tackle, The China Spring Guy?, Bobcat1, Kepdawg, "Lil LH Panther Mom", "Boy Who Wears Shiny LH Ring", Alaska Cat?, Sweetwater Man?, LH Panther Mom, Sorry I Forgot This Celina Guys Name?

Hopefully I got most of the people correct! If not, please correct me! If your name has a ? beside it I'm sorry! I'm not good with names!
"Boy Who Wears Shiny LH Ring" = Lh panthers
Sweetwater Man = Sweetwater07
Sorry I Forgot This Celina Guys Name = CelinaCatFan
The China Spring Guy = footballfan

:)

bobcat1
12-23-2007, 09:00 AM
That's all we needed was one lady to straighten us all out. Thanks Mom and it was a pleasure to meet you and them 2 big kids of yours along with Mr LHPM. I probably talked more with your son than anyone. Great kid. A lot for you to be proud of. See ya down the road. :D

3afan
12-23-2007, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
... I didn't do it.

no, but we know who did! ;)

LH Panther Mom
12-23-2007, 12:33 PM
LOL! I forgot to mention "camera & hand above CelinaCatFan's head = lhpantherdad". :D

GSquared, kep & Orange Defense - it was GREAT to see you guys again. Everyone else, it was very nice to meet you. :)

Oh, and alaskacat - my thoughts are still "whatever". :p ;)

alaskacat
12-23-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

Oh, and alaskacat - my thoughts are still "whatever". :p ;) [/B]

Oh, and LH Panther Mom - my thoughts are "Congratulations" (Until the rematch) :)