PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Game China Spring

CelinaProud
12-23-2007, 12:48 AM
I just wanted to say that China Spring played their heart out tonight and I was so impressed with their offense and defense! Thanks for a great game and see you next season!

bobcat1
12-23-2007, 01:14 AM
I agree! Wow for a bit here or there it could have swung their way. Heck of a team. Best game of the year. I am tickled we won and I don't give a rat's arse about how much. Congrats China Spring. You have with out a doubt the best spread attack I have ever seen. Looked like great sportsmanship also on both sides. .:clap: :clap: :clap: for both teams tonight. Way to Finish It Bobcats!

75009Football
12-23-2007, 02:06 AM
What a heck of a game. It was a nail biter down to the bitter end. What an offense CS has. Best against us this year by far. Be proud of what you have accomplished this year and build on that for next year.

The accuracy of the QB is amazing. He made so many throws against us tonight. And that O-line, how in the world did they keep us away from the QB like that? Great job.

Congratulations Bobcats on number 8. What a year it has been. 7 on 7 Championship and the DII Championship in the same year. Boys, you done well.

Runnin Panther
12-23-2007, 01:27 PM
Listened to the game on the radio. I thought China Springs was going to pull it out at the end. You guys represented RIII well. Congratulations on a wonderful season.

HEMOTOXIC
12-24-2007, 12:19 PM
Good job China Springs!

boudreaux
12-24-2007, 12:52 PM
Too bad this game wasn't televised. I really wanted to watch it. Had to settle for the 5A games.

jimmyceatworld
12-24-2007, 01:38 PM
I was hoping CS would win so my team's 14-0 loss to them would look somewhat impressive considering we went 1-9

Bobcat_Mom
12-25-2007, 11:04 PM
AWESOME GAME! GREAT JOB CHINA SPRING! WHAT A QB HUH?! WOW! EVEN THOUGH I HATED THE FACT THAT THEY KEPT HOLDING, THEY WERE A GREAT TEAM.

OUR THOUGHTS ARE W/ THE YOUNG MAN WHO LEFT EARLY AGAINST HIS CONTROL.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

:clap: