PDA

View Full Version : Cowboys vs Panthers -- NFL NETWORK

SintonFan_inAustin
12-22-2007, 07:00 PM
Didnt see last week game, but heard it on the radio, so i didnt get to see how bad they played offensively, but this week they will rebound and win this must game. Dallas doesn't want to go to Green Bay if they meet in the championship and Green Bay dont want to go to Dallas for a championship game. Dallas wins 45-14!!!!!!!:)

King_LeYoeNidas
12-22-2007, 07:17 PM
I like your thinking sir.

Hope it happens with thousands of those stupid Jessica Simpson posters in the audience too. Smart asses.

NDFootball
12-22-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
I like your thinking sir.

Hope it happens with thousands of those stupid Jessica Simpson posters in the audience too. Smart asses.

Agreed.

TOUCHDOWN COWBOYS

XtremeCouture
12-22-2007, 11:28 PM
20-13 in another pitiful offensive performance. 405 yards but just no scoring

iknoweverything
12-22-2007, 11:30 PM
Horrible calls by the refs. Cowboys got very lucky on the blown pass interference call. Cowboys better get going before playoffs they look bad.

XtremeCouture
12-22-2007, 11:35 PM
that roughing the passer call on tank was awful. how else is he supposed to hit him? if he goes low its a penalty too. its not his fault matt moore is short. he hit him in his shoulder anyway. and i didnt know u could rough the passer when he still has the ball in his hands. oh well. the cowboys just showed how much they rely on TO to open up the field for them. hopefully he will be back soon.

g$$
12-23-2007, 05:55 AM
Originally posted by XtremeCouture
that roughing the passer call on tank was awful. how else is he supposed to hit him? if he goes low its a penalty too. its not his fault matt moore is short. he hit him in his shoulder anyway. and i didnt know u could rough the passer when he still has the ball in his hands. oh well. the cowboys just showed how much they rely on TO to open up the field for them. hopefully he will be back soon.

He led w/ his head (crown of helmet), that's why, so automatic. QBs are very much protected in the NFL. Unnecessary roughness can occur with or without the ball in hand.

It's a W, but Dallas better pick it up soon.

3afan
12-23-2007, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by iknoweverything
Horrible calls by the refs. Cowboys got very lucky on the blown pass interference call. Cowboys better get going before playoffs they look bad.

it was borderline PI ..... a few bad calls both ways

sinton66
12-23-2007, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by 3afan
it was borderline PI ..... a few bad calls both ways

Agreed, the holding call on Dallas' center was bogus.

BullsFan
12-23-2007, 10:29 AM
Agreed on the bad calls, including all that have already been mentioned plus the non-calls on the helmet-to-helmet on Marion Barber and at least 2 pass interferences on Cowboys receivers. The bad calls went both ways, not that you'd know it by listening to stupid Bryant Gumbel. I can't stand playing on NFL. Give me Fox or CBS any day of the week.

Buccaneer
12-23-2007, 10:56 AM
I hope the Packers lose to the Bears today because I think Dallas will have their hands full with the Redskins next week.

Atom Ant
12-23-2007, 02:27 PM
I have a hard time enjoying the game because of Gumbel and Collinsworth. They were anti-Cowboy in the Packers game and again last night. When there are knuckle heads like them doing the announcing, I try to get the Cowboys on the radio and turn the sound down on the TV. Also, I wonder if Terry Glenn is ready to go and they're just waiting to turn him loose in the playoffs?

JasperDog94
12-23-2007, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by g$$
He led w/ his head (crown of helmet), that's why, so automatic. QBs are very much protected in the NFL. Unnecessary roughness can occur with or without the ball in hand.

It's a W, but Dallas better pick it up soon. On that play it was hard to see because of the angle, but it looked like Johnson put his facemask right in the chest of the QB. They never showed another angle though.

NDFootball
12-23-2007, 03:20 PM
For a game where they were missing their starting center, strong safety, nickel safety, defensive end, and losing their star wide receiver during the first half, I'll take a win like that any day.

NDFootball
12-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
On that play it was hard to see because of the angle, but it looked like Johnson put his facemask right in the chest of the QB. They never showed another angle though.

I agree. I think they called it though from the force he hit the QB. What a great play though.

JasperDog94
12-23-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by NDFootball
I agree. I think they called it though from the force he hit the QB. What a great play though. That's exactly what you're taught to do from peewee football. Facemask right in the chest and wrap up.

pirate4state
12-23-2007, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Buccaneer
I hope the Packers lose to the Bears today because I think Dallas will have their hands full with the Redskins next week. Agreed. Glad the Pack lost today!!! Redskins don't need any additional motivation when playing the 'Boys, but won't they be playing for a wild card spot???

Old Tiger
12-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Agreed. Glad the Pack lost today!!! Redskins don't need any additional motivation when playing the 'Boys, but won't they be playing for a wild card spot??? rest the starters so they can recover from their injuries.

g$$
12-24-2007, 03:07 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
That's exactly what you're taught to do from peewee football. Facemask right in the chest and wrap up.

I'm all for form tackles, but it looked to me that Tank Johnson slightly lowered his head when he made contact & drove him to the ground. Leading with the crown (instead of facemask) in the NFL will get a flag everytime. "See what you hit" is the poster in every locker room. I am not saying that I always agree with them either. More angles would have helped.

JasperDog94
12-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by g$$
I'm all for form tackles, but it looked to me that Tank Johnson slightly lowered his head when he made contact & drove him to the ground. Leading with the crown (instead of facemask) in the NFL will get a flag everytime. "See what you hit" is the poster in every locker room. I am not saying that I always agree with them either. More angles would have helped. Yeah. I guess that was my biggest beef with the call. They never showed another angle.:(

piratebg
12-24-2007, 01:19 PM
I'm not gonna lie. I was cheering my butt off Tank got him. I thought it was a pretty darn good hit, but I can see why they threw the flag. Luckily it had no effect on the outcome of the game so I'm not too worried about it.