PDA

View Full Version : This Week in 22-3A (all noise talkers and predicters HERE)

SoldierOfTroy
10-13-2003, 02:17 AM
Well, looks like a fun week in 22-3A, so let's get right down to it...

-BH v Liberty-
No doubt the match up the whole district (and most of East Texas) has been waiting for. With the Hill's rich tradition, hardnosed play, strong work ethic, and excellent coaching, they are prepared both mentally and physically for just about anyone in the state on any given night. BUT, are they ready to face a hot and undefeated Liberty team IN then Panther Pit (an intimidating and terrible place to play as the visiting team). After finally getting over on the mighty Trojans of Coldspring (after losing a close and so-called lucky game last year), Liberty is riding high. Maybe to high??? In my opinion, being tied 0-0 at the half @ Coldspring awoke a sleeping giant who then ripped off 27 second half points and will continue to roll to an undefeated season and district championship. Liberty over the Hill..... very close game that possibly plays to the last snap.

Liberty 15... The Hill 14

-Splendora v Tarkington-
This one isn't even worth writing about... The Horns roll into Splendora and the Wildcats destroy as if they were the Splendora Sooners...

Splendora 35... Tarkington 7

-Huffman v Cleveland-
The Tribe continues their run to the playoffs in dramatic fashion with a HUGH win over the Falcons of Huffman. Since they are playing in Cleveland, the coach will let some of the backups play in front of their parents and the Falcons will make some late scores to at least make it respectable.

Cleveland 35... Huffman 21

-Coldspring v Shepard-
And last, but definitely, not least.... THE SAN JACINTO SHOWDOWN.... Two teams that don't claim to like or respect each other take it to the field to settle differences that had been festering since pony league baseball... Trojandad, get out your Bar-B-Q Grill, and start the tailgating early. And don’t you skimp on the potato salad or sausage on a stick. We'll all be hungry of some of your great pre-game :p cooking. And the young Trojans will be hungry and anxious to take out all their frustration on a helpless Pirates Squad. I smell a Happy Homecoming and a big Trojan win!

The Spring 48.... Shepard 0

pgamgt1982
10-13-2003, 08:01 AM
Good predictions, only Huffman will beat Cleveland in a thriller. It isn't really an upset because Huffman is beating everyone this year by a good margin of points, but I feel like they will beat Cleveland this week.

crunkandfocused
10-13-2003, 03:07 PM
SoldierOfTroy:
-Splendora v Tarkington-
This one isn't even worth writing about... The Horns roll into Splendora and the Wildcats destroy as if they were the Splendora Sooners...

Splendora 35... Tarkington 7

"... and destroy as if they were the Splendora Sooners." hahaha, I love it.

RBARKER
10-13-2003, 06:32 PM
Looks good but for 2

BH over Liberty by 7

Huffman over Cleveland by 14
Huffman has a good team this year with an awesome RB Cleveland will slow him down but will not stop him.