PDA

View Full Version : To Everyone

Txbroadcaster
12-22-2007, 12:35 PM
I want to say Happy Holidays to everyone and I also ask you remember truly what this season is for.

Embrace your family, and tell them as many times as you can how much that you love and cherish them.

You truly never know when you will not have that chance again.

We all love to debate, bicker, and banter, but please remember this is just a message board. The games being played are just games, and in the end it is not about your team winning or losing, but being able to experience everything.

Be safe, be happy and Crystal and I love and appreciate all the prayers for our family in this tough time.

God Bless

g$$
12-23-2007, 06:31 AM
Well said TXB, & we do have some good debates!

My thoughts & prayers go out to your family during this difficult time as well.

Aesculus gilmus
12-23-2007, 07:49 AM
Prayers to you in this time of loss and thank you for the wise reminder of what not only the season, but life itself, is all about.

I enjoyed your broadcasts and interviews tremendously during the past season. You are one of the best at what you do.

Peace and love, tidings of comfort and joy, etc., from Gilmer.

Who-dun-it!!?
12-23-2007, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
I want to say Happy Holidays to everyone and I also ask you remember truly what this season is for.

Embrace your family, and tell them as many times as you can how much that you love and cherish them.

You truly never know when you will not have that chance again.

We all love to debate, bicker, and banter, but please remember this is just a message board. The games being played are just games, and in the end it is not about your team winning or losing, but being able to experience everything.

Be safe, be happy and Crystal and I love and appreciate all the prayers for our family in this tough time.

God Bless
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

IHStangFan
12-24-2007, 12:02 AM
Merry Christmas to you and yours. May you and yours remain strong and pull through this time.