PDA

View Full Version : If you are going to the China Spring/Celina game...

kepdawg
12-22-2007, 12:25 AM
If you are going to be at Texas Stadium for the Class 3A Division 2 State Championship game between China Spring and Celina please join us for a meet and greet at halftime! :)

The plan is to meet at halftime at Section 19 which is in the north endzone beneath the giant Miller Lite sign.

I should be there shortly after halftime begins and will remain until everyone has left or the end of halftime. I will have the official 3ADL flag with me to be signed by all of those who have not yet had an opportunity to do so. I will also have my camera with me to take a group picture of everyone at the meet and greet.

Anyone and everyone is welcome! There should be a good crowd from Celina. Hopefully a few China Spring posters show up as well. It sounds like there is going to be a group from Liberty Hill at the game also.

Everyone travel safely! Good luck to both teams! I look forward to seeing you all there!

Go Bobcats! ;)

Orange Defense
12-22-2007, 09:59 AM
Is the north side of TX Stadium the visitors side????

kepdawg
12-22-2007, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Orange Defense
Is the north side of TX Stadium the visitors side????

The visitors side is the east side.

The north side is to the right of that beneath the giant Miller Lite sign.

bobcat1
12-22-2007, 10:50 AM
I'm already here. Where is everybody?

DU_stud04
12-22-2007, 11:40 AM
its 52 degrees right now with a18mph wind. supposed to only get colder during the day. looking at a low of 27 tonight, dont forget that coat