PDA

View Full Version : FINAL Burnet-49 Bandera-7

weatherag07
10-17-2003, 09:58 PM
Good game from both teams of Dawgs. It sounds like Bandera gave Burnet a pretty good game! Congrats to Burnet! Y'all make us all proud! :)
Good luck to Bandera in the rest of their season!

*GO BIG GREEN*

BHS#1
10-18-2003, 12:55 AM
Yea Baby!!!!

Bandera YaYa
10-18-2003, 01:25 AM
Yeah, it was a good game the first half for BAndera,held them to 15-0, which I think they were very surprised....but had some bad fumbles in 2nd half.....got to be too much.....Good game Burnet and "All the way to State!".

spaniard
10-18-2003, 01:27 AM
Bandera YaYa:
Yeah, it was a good game the first half for BAndera,held them to 15-0, which I think they were very surprised....but had some bad fumbles in 2nd half.....got to be too much.....Good game Burnet and "All the way to State!".ya ya, i would like to commend your for your sportswomanship and support for our guys. that says a lot about your character. each time i read another post by you, i am more and more impressed by your chivalry.

pirateman98
10-18-2003, 01:40 AM
Good game Burnet! It looks like you guys have a bone to hunt and that bone is a State Title. Good luck the rest of the way through(unless you meet up with Sinton along the way), and bring R4 a title once more. Go Bulldogs and GO PIRATES!!!

Bandera YaYa
10-18-2003, 01:41 AM
Gee thanks! ....I'm all for the kids, and Burnet looks like it might be their time and I couldn't be prouder for them....I love seeing a team that has respect for one another and works together to make a dream come true...We had that last year.
It's rare and it's wonderful. Tonite when the Burnet players walked by us in the End Zone, after half, I wanted to put my hands out too, for a high five!...I just think they will do brilliant things....they deserve all the best! :)

SintonFan
10-18-2003, 01:55 AM
Congratulations Burnet on your district win!
Bandera, you guys got a good coach to guide you team and get you back on track. Keep your heads up.