PDA

View Full Version : ringtone maker

Emerson1
12-21-2007, 08:13 PM
Does anyone have or know of a good FREE program that can make ringtones, or convert music files to .mmf(smaf). I need to be able to save it to my pc, not just straight to my phone over the internet like ToneThis does.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-21-2007, 09:54 PM
I have a program called Audacity that you can cut up a song and then you can save it to an mp3 file and you can send it to your phone. Don't know if this helps any, but I hope it does.

Emerson1
12-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I have a program called Audacity that you can cut up a song and then you can save it to an mp3 file and you can send it to your phone. Don't know if this helps any, but I hope it does.
Nope. I actually need it for text tones. My ringtones can be mp3, but text tones have to be the mmf file.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-21-2007, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Nope. I actually need it for text tones. My ringtones can be mp3, but text tones have to be the mmf file.

Well then I will be of no use to you.

DU_stud04
12-21-2007, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I have a program called Audacity that you can cut up a song and then you can save it to an mp3 file and you can send it to your phone. Don't know if this helps any, but I hope it does. audacity is pretty good isnt it? :)