PDA

View Full Version : Thanks For the Prayers

Txbroadcaster
12-21-2007, 06:31 PM
I want to thank you for the prayers, sadly my Grandmother died enroute to Dallas.

So thanks, and now please pray for my mother to have strength, she is devestated and I dont know how she will hold up

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-21-2007, 07:31 PM
Prayers from San Angelo.

ProudHornetMom
12-21-2007, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
...now please pray for my mother to have strength, she is devestated and I dont know how she will hold up

We'll pray. I'm sorry your family is going through this. Your mom will hold up. It will take time but she will make it. You hurt so bad you don't think you can get up the next morning...and then you do get up. Time does help and the sadness ebbs and flows for a long time but for now, she'll be on autopilot.

I'll also say a prayer of thanksgiving for you. Your mom has a son who is going through a tough time...but thinking more about her hurt. There's not a mom on this board that isn't touched by that.

runthequarter
12-21-2007, 07:42 PM
Im so sorry. I lost my mom in '99. I do understand. Hang in there. Prayers from Liberty.

44INAROW
12-21-2007, 08:58 PM
I am so sorry for your family's loss. Will keep you'll in my prayers :(

bobcat1
12-21-2007, 09:09 PM
Condolences and prayers for you Terry and your whole family. Especially for your Mom. My heart goes out to you all.

CelinaProud
12-21-2007, 10:25 PM
I lost my Grandma four years ago around this time. I don't care how old I was or am, she was still a force in my life. May God bless and keep you and your family through this very difficult time.

pirate4state
12-21-2007, 11:17 PM
:( I'm very sorry for your loss Terry.

big daddy russ
12-22-2007, 12:23 AM
Definitely. Prayers from Houston.

zebrablue2
12-22-2007, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by ProudHornetMom
We'll pray. I'm sorry your family is going through this. Your mom will hold up. It will take time but she will make it. You hurt so bad you don't think you can get up the next morning...and then you do get up. Time does help and the sadness ebbs and flows for a long time but for now, she'll be on autopilot.

I'll also say a prayer of thanksgiving for you. Your mom has a son who is going through a tough time...but thinking more about her hurt. There's not a mom on this board that isn't touched by that.

well put PHMom. Prayers from bellville.

Ranger Mom
12-22-2007, 03:47 AM
I am so sorry to hear that Terry! Prayers for you and your family!!

LH Panther Mom
12-22-2007, 07:34 AM
I am saddened to hear of your loss. God bless you and your mother during this time. :(

catgut
12-22-2007, 08:52 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Just stay as near your mom as you can and give her comfort. She will need it now especially during the holidays. I lost my dad right before Thanksgiving a few years back and the holidays are still the toughest time. So many memories that you think of during that time. You have my families prayers also.

Old Tiger
12-22-2007, 12:48 PM
My condolences. She is in a much better place and that is all you can ask for. Be strong through the loss and it will pay off in the long run. Remember, she will always be there watching you. :(