PDA

View Full Version : Okay... What happened with the Tortillas?

slpybear the bullfan
12-07-2003, 10:32 PM
C'mon... you couldn't open a post recently without hearing about the controversy...

Did a bunch get thrown?

jason
12-07-2003, 10:33 PM
prolly not as many as usual seein is how they only scored 3 touchdowns...

sinton66
12-07-2003, 10:34 PM
Slpybear, give me a couple minutes, then check your pm's.

Dink&dunk7
12-07-2003, 10:46 PM
I saw two thrown for the last TD. That's all I can remember.

3afan2K3
12-07-2003, 10:48 PM
What is with throwing tortillas?

next generation
12-07-2003, 10:49 PM
I seen them throw a lot at the end of the game.

crzyjournalist03
12-07-2003, 10:50 PM
3afan2K3:
What is with throwing tortillas?whoa there buddy...you should have been here last week....waaaaayyy too big of a deal and pain to have to explain again...just check back at all the posts from early in the week.

3afan2K3
12-07-2003, 10:51 PM
crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:
What is with throwing tortillas?whoa there buddy...you should have been here last week....waaaaayyy too big of a deal and pain to have to explain again...just check back at all the posts from early in the week.I was here. Am I never not here

crzyjournalist03
12-07-2003, 10:52 PM
3afan2K3:

crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:
What is with throwing tortillas?whoa there buddy...you should have been here last week....waaaaayyy too big of a deal and pain to have to explain again...just check back at all the posts from early in the week.I was here. Am I never not herethen what was the point of asking the question? if you were here, you would know what it was all about.

3afan2K3
12-07-2003, 10:53 PM
crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:

crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:
What is with throwing tortillas?whoa there buddy...you should have been here last week....waaaaayyy too big of a deal and pain to have to explain again...just check back at all the posts from early in the week.I was here. Am I never not herethen what was the point of asking the question? if you were here, you would know what it was all about.I dont click on every topic about Burnet

crzyjournalist03
12-07-2003, 10:57 PM
3afan2K3:

crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:

crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:
What is with throwing tortillas?whoa there buddy...you should have been here last week....waaaaayyy too big of a deal and pain to have to explain again...just check back at all the posts from early in the week.I was here. Am I never not herethen what was the point of asking the question? if you were here, you would know what it was all about.I dont click on every topic about BurnetMost of the topics had nothing to do with Burnet other than tortillas...you would have read at least a couple of them, even if it was by accident.

3afan2K3
12-07-2003, 11:01 PM
crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:

crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:

crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:
What is with throwing tortillas?whoa there buddy...you should have been here last week....waaaaayyy too big of a deal and pain to have to explain again...just check back at all the posts from early in the week.I was here. Am I never not herethen what was the point of asking the question? if you were here, you would know what it was all about.I dont click on every topic about BurnetMost of the topics had nothing to do with Burnet other than tortillas...you would have read at least a couple of them, even if it was by accident.I dont read or make any post unless they are strictly about football :p

3ahunter2k4
12-07-2003, 11:08 PM
they were throwing tortillas at the jasper game every once in while. i picked one up and ate it. it was flour.

crzyjournalist03
12-07-2003, 11:08 PM
3afan2K3:

crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:

crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:

crzyjournalist03:

3afan2K3:
What is with throwing tortillas?whoa there buddy...you should have been here last week....waaaaayyy too big of a deal and pain to have to explain again...just check back at all the posts from early in the week.I was here. Am I never not herethen what was the point of asking the question? if you were here, you would know what it was all about.I dont click on every topic about BurnetMost of the topics had nothing to do with Burnet other than tortillas...you would have read at least a couple of them, even if it was by accident.I dont read or make any post unless they are strictly about football :p you know, you're not a very good liar :p

Diboll_Lumberjackk
12-08-2003, 02:03 AM

bulldogvet85
12-08-2003, 02:14 AM
some were thrown during one of the touchdowns. At the end they were being thrown like crazy. the first thing I thought of was what happened after they were thrown anyone get in trouble? Is burnet going ot be charged for the clean up or what?

BulldogGrl64
12-08-2003, 09:48 AM
bulldogvet85:
some were thrown during one of the touchdowns. At the end they were being thrown like crazy. the first thing I thought of was what happened after they were thrown anyone get in trouble? Is burnet going ot be charged for the clean up or what?It was great to see the tortillas go flying through the air at the end of the game. I didn't think we were going to see any after that whole clean up charge thing last week and there was a statement on the Burnet website about leaving the tortillas at home. What ever happened with that whole clean up charge and who started it? I think that whole thing is stupid because they are just tortillas! The birds will eat them anyway so really they don't even have to be cleaned up.

St. Ivender
12-08-2003, 10:06 AM
3ahunter2k4:
they were throwing tortillas at the jasper game every once in while. i picked one up and ate it. it was flour.After one almost decapitated me I got my revenge and ate it.