PDA

View Full Version : kta at it again...

jason
12-21-2007, 12:34 AM
...griping about not enough graham players on the 3a all-state team...

LINK (http://dfwhssports.com/forum/index.php?topic=1180.0)

Adidas410s
12-21-2007, 12:37 AM
as long as they're still #1 in Region 1...that's all that matters ;)

big daddy russ
12-21-2007, 08:26 AM
He's a moderator over there?

3afan
12-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
He's a moderator over there?

amazing isn't it?

STANG RED
12-21-2007, 09:06 AM
Here was KTA's last statement.

Still dont think its a popularity contest? Liberty Hill wins it all and has 2 players on it, but Sweetwater gets 8?

Doesnt this work against his theory? Sweetwater only went 2 rounds deep, and is about as isolated from the major voters as you can get. I'll agree though, I certainly dont understand how Swater has 8, and LH only has 2. :confused: :confused: :confused:

And Jason, Sweetwater was far from terrible (as you stated on that other site) this season. We werent nearly as good as many of the teams we have had in the past, but certainly not terrible. Considering all the youth and inexperience we had this year, I thought we did pretty good. Better than I expected for sure. Our D was actually very good, but they just had to spend too much time on the field against the better opponents. Too many 3 and outs by the O.

Sweetwater Red
12-21-2007, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
Here was KTA's last statement.

Still dont think its a popularity contest? Liberty Hill wins it all and has 2 players on it, but Sweetwater gets 8?

Doesnt this work against his theory? Sweetwater only went 2 rounds deep, and is about as isolated from the major voters as you can get. I'll agree though, I certainly dont understand how Swater has 8, and LH only has 2. :confused: :confused: :confused:

And Jason, Sweetwater was far from terrible (as you stated on that other site) this season. We werent nearly as good as many of the teams we have had in the past, but certainly not terrible. Considering all the youth and inexperience we had this year, I thought we did pretty good. Better than I expected for sure. Our D was actually very good, but they just had to spend too much time on the field against the better opponents. Too many 3 and outs by the O.

The Sweetwater reporter had NINE guys making the all-state
team. :D

jason
12-21-2007, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED

eh, i was trying to make a points for kta...

i guess terrible was a bad choice in words....i only saw them play once and it just didn't do anything for me...

Emerson1
12-21-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by jason
eh, i was trying to make a points for kta...

i guess terrible was a bad choice in words....i only saw them play once and it just didn't do anything for me...
Not terrible, just slow

KTA actually seems right. There is no way that sweetwater had 9 of the best players in the state of texas. They had the QB and that was it.

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-21-2007, 07:39 PM
That's our KTA.

HAHA:clap:

Spaceman_Spiff
12-21-2007, 09:11 PM
Holub was a good high school football running back...not All-State material though...the 3 or 4 that Graham got were also good football players, and deserving of the spots they earned on the All-State team.

runthequarter
12-22-2007, 08:56 AM
Sweetwater had 8? Thats not right. Looks like Coach Jackson should win more games with all that talent.