PDA

View Full Version : Duke/Pittsburgh Game

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-20-2007, 11:36 PM
This game was crap. Thats all I got to say!

Well I gotta get goin.

g$$
12-21-2007, 04:15 AM
PITT guard make a heck of a shot on the step back 3 to win it.

Duke had a big lead, then I switched it. I flipped back & it was close in regulation, then OT. Crazy game.

How did Duke lose lead?

3afan
12-21-2007, 07:34 AM
haha Dukies lost

charlesrixey
12-21-2007, 07:45 AM
i know

my Blue Devils are now 10-1

:(

but they played very well on a neutral court against another top ten, undefeated team

considering they are still one of the youngest teams out there (after being the youngest duke team ever last year) they are much improved and the new freshmen have provided a good offensive spark

i think they get back to where they were this season, and go past the sweet 16 (for at least a round) with a little more experience as the year goes on

zebrablue2
12-21-2007, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
i know

my Blue Devils are now 10-1

:(

but they played very well on a neutral court against another top ten, undefeated team

considering they are still one of the youngest teams out there (after being the youngest duke team ever last year) they are much improved and the new freshmen have provided a good offensive spark

i think they get back to where they were this season, and go past the sweet 16 (for at least a round) with a little more experience as the year goes on

I agree. Had a 5 minute span there where there was a lid on the basket in the second half. They will improve as the season goes along.