PDA

View Full Version : Aggies add another commitment...

g$$
12-19-2007, 08:31 PM
This make 2 since Sherman took over (Jeff Fuller decommitted from OU) & adds to a good group so far. Rivals (fwiw) has A&M in the Top 10-12 right now with a chance to move into Top 10.

Through fifteen games, Hunter has totaled 125 tackles, four interceptions, and 14 pass breakups while playing safety. He projects probably to CB at A&M. Hunter was previously committed to Kansas State.

Trent Hunter
Katy HS
5'10" 190 lbs.
DB

Houston Touchdown Club Defensive Player of Year
-125 tackles, 4 INTs, 14 PBUs so far
- has also played some RB too spelling Aundre Dean
- has returned a kickoff & 2 punts for TDs, blocked 2 punts as well

Katy (15-0) plays Pflugerville Sat. for the 5A Div. 2 Title in the Alamodome @ 7:00 PM. Televised by FSN except in Houston on Channel 51 (Ch. 2 on Comcast).

Keep 'em coming Sherm!

big daddy russ
12-19-2007, 10:29 PM
Isn't that the 25th commit???

iknoweverything
12-19-2007, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by g$$
This make 2 since Sherman took over (Jeff Fuller decommitted from OU) & adds to a good group so far. Rivals (fwiw) has A&M in the Top 10-12 right now with a chance to move into Top 10.

Through fifteen games, Hunter has totaled 125 tackles, four interceptions, and 14 pass breakups while playing safety. He projects probably to CB at A&M. Hunter was previously committed to Kansas State.

Trent Hunter
Katy HS
5'10" 190 lbs.
DB

Houston Touchdown Club Defensive Player of Year
-125 tackles, 4 INTs, 14 PBUs so far
- has also played some RB too spelling Aundre Dean
- has returned a kickoff & 2 punts for TDs, blocked 2 punts as well

Katy (15-0) plays Pflugerville Sat. for the 5A Div. 2 Title in the Alamodome @ 7:00 PM. Televised by FSN except in Houston on Channel 51 (Ch. 2 on Comcast).

Keep 'em coming Sherm!

Great... Awesome...cooooooooooooool

Old Tiger
12-20-2007, 02:37 AM
so go talk about it on texags or aggieyell

eagles_victory
12-20-2007, 02:40 AM
What is the difference between a kid decommitting and a coach leaving a contract to go somewhere else?

g$$
12-20-2007, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
What is the difference between a kid decommitting and a coach leaving a contract to go somewhere else?

Decommit - only verbal commitment = nothing signed until February; happens everywhere in the country. Simply changed mind based on coaching changes, too far from home, better offer comes late, etc.

**I do hope football goes to early signing period (like every other sport has) though to lessen the frenzy. Don't hold your breath on that one however.

Contracts are signed agreements b/t 2 parties. Different deal & quite a problem right now with coaches leaving schools left & right.

Hey Go Nurse: we can talk all we want about recruiting; you sure post plenty about Rivals, etc. concerning "your" Horns. If you don't care to read it, then feel free not to do so. Pretty simple. Someone sounds nervous after losing 2 in a row & now A&M is recruiting much better thanks to changes. Hmmm...

g$$
12-20-2007, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ

I will have to check on the #, but remember you can exceed the 25 per year rule when kids enroll early (Jan.) to fill in the gaps created by grades, kicked off, attrition, etc. Babolola & Joiner are hopefully long gone, so that frees up 2 scholarships right there.

Schools usually hold a couple back to give them some freedom for transfers & decommits. That's how you get around the 85/25 rule temporarily. I know Jeff Fuller will be a mid-term enrollee for example.

g$$
12-20-2007, 06:52 AM

You are correct Russ, as of now of course.

Aggie '08 Football Commits:

QB Tommy Dorman
WR Jeffrey Fuller
OL Jeffrey Hyde
OL Brian Thomas
OL Josh Ayers
DT Adren Dorsey
DE Kapron Lewis-Moore
DE Matt Moss
LB Andrew Wolridge
DB Keon Furtch
DB Trent Hunter
AT Lamar Harris
K Randy Bullock
WR Sedrick Johnson
TE Blake Chavis
OL Joe Villavisencio
OL Leroy Chevalier
OL Chris Lathrop
DT Rod Davis
DE Tony Jerod
LB Aaron Buckley
LB Kyle Mangan
DB Jordan Fields
AT K.J. Williams
AT Derrick Hall

...early enrollees (& grades, etc.) could affect this # of course. Mid-term guys count against last year's class #s, thus you can sign more than 25 per year if you have the spots. I think this is pretty close to the final class, give or take a couple of kids.

rancher
12-20-2007, 07:55 AM
Have seen the kid play now for two years, he has to be the best DB in the state.

themsu97
12-20-2007, 08:06 AM
g$$, should put where the kid played hs as well...

great for Sherman and the Aggies... best football is when all three, UT, ATM and Tech are pulling the big recruits to stay home and whip OU... hope all 3 stay in the top 25 and top 15...

my stud committed to UT and is a solid... 2nd team all state...

g$$
12-20-2007, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by themsu97

great for Sherman and the Aggies... best football is when all three, UT, ATM and Tech are pulling the big recruits to stay home and whip OU... hope all 3 stay in the top 25 and top 15...

my stud committed to UT and is a solid... 2nd team all state...

You're right, I'll try to fix that. I was just checking on the #s.

I agree with you, it works better for everybody when more teams are good. Just like when Miami, Florida, & Florida State had it going a few years back. Keeps our best at home in Texas & more prestige nationally.

No doubt about D.J. Monroe, he can play & can flat fly. Should be a good CB & return man for Texas. Is he going to run track too?

themsu97
12-20-2007, 08:18 AM
I think he plans on it, depends on what Mack tells him... Mack told him no to playing basketball this year... I am planning on going with him to SA for the Army game...

the Houston area has 3 great db's... Hunter from Katy, Monroe from Angleton and Saenz from Pearland... who I think is verbally committed to UH but may change that now

g$$
12-20-2007, 08:31 AM

Aggie '08 Football Commits:

QB Tommy Dorman = Birdville HS
WR Jeffrey Fuller = McKinney Boyd HS
OL Jeffrey Hyde = Colleyville Covenant Christian HS
OL Brian Thomas = Pearland HS
OL Josh Ayers = Euless Trinity HS
DT Adren Dorsey = John Tyler HS
DE Kapron Lewis-Moore = Weatheford HS
DE Matt Moss = Grossmont (CA) Juco (already signed)
LB Andrew Wolridge = Lexington HS
DB Keon Furtch = Paris HS
DB Trent Hunter = Katy HS
AT Lamar Harris = Gilmer HS
K Randy Bullock = Klein HS
WR Sedrick Johnson = Arp HS
TE Blake Chavis = Beaumont West Brook HS
OL Joe Villavisencio = Jacksonville HS
OL Leroy Chevalier = Jack Yates HS
OL Chris Lathrop = Cy Fair HS
DT Rod Davis = Aldine Eisenhower HS
DE Tony Jerod = DeSoto HS
LB Aaron Buckley = Palacios HS
LB Kyle Mangan = Brenham HS
DB Jordan Fields = Paris HS
AT K.J. Williams = Norman (OK) North HS
AT Derrick Hall = Beaumont Central HS

themsu97
12-20-2007, 08:33 AM
thanks...
Buckley is a stud as well

g$$
12-20-2007, 08:36 AM
thanks...
Buckley is a stud as well

I hear Buckley is a specimen, but have not seen him play. Have fun with DJ in San Antonio, cool deal.

I bet Saenz ends up at Baylor w/ Briles, but maybe not.

themsu97
12-20-2007, 08:41 AM
I know Saenz's uncle really well, played hs ball with him and that is who I played slo pitch with, and that is what he says looks possible, because he loved Briles... wanted to know why UT or ATM did not give him a serious offer... told him that I cannot answer those questions...

Phil C
12-20-2007, 08:41 AM
I wouldn't mind early signings but I think there should be a clause that the player can opt out if the school does something major like change coaches, get put on probation and other pertinent things.

themsu97
12-20-2007, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I wouldn't mind early signings but I think there should be a clause that the player can opt out if the school does something major like change coaches, get put on probation and other pertinent things.

Couldn't agree more, I think that any recruit or college player should be allowed to change schools one time if their coach leaves or is fired...
it would put an end to alot of this

g$$
12-20-2007, 09:02 AM
Couldn't agree more, I think that any recruit or college player should be allowed to change schools one time if their coach leaves or is fired...
it would put an end to alot of this

Agreed, one time. Something has to give. It has gotten crazy & the kids are caught in the middle. That is why you should go to the school regardless of the coach, but that is not realistic either. Of course the HC/staff influences your decision. But something has to change.

7 schools are playing in bowl games with interim coaches!

g$$
12-20-2007, 09:04 AM
I know Saenz's uncle really well, played hs ball with him and that is who I played slo pitch with, and that is what he says looks possible, because he loved Briles... wanted to know why UT or ATM did not give him a serious offer... told him that I cannot answer those questions...

Under the radar guy even though he had a fine career at Pearland. Did he attend camps/combines to help w/ exposure?

If he did, I can't explain it. Played 5A football at a high level in the Houston Area. Obviously Saenz can play.

themsu97
12-20-2007, 09:05 AM
yep, that is the same man who comes into your parents living room and tells them that they will look out for your son for 4 years and then more money comes and they bolt, not too much commitment... not fair to the kids, but I am in agreement with most that if a kid can leave one time it would slow this down alot...

themsu97
12-20-2007, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Under the radar guy even though he had a fine career at Pearland. Did he attend camps/combines to help w/ exposure?

If he did, I can't explain it. Played 5A football at a high level in the Houston Area. Obviously he can play.

I don't think he did and that is the one thing I explained to him... he even has good size 6'1" i believe and played well against tough wr and even had 3 picks against LM

g$$
12-20-2007, 09:14 AM
I don't think he did and that is the one thing I explained to him... he even has good size 6'1" i believe and played well against tough wr and even had 3 picks against LM

Last time I checked, LaMarque has plenty of athletes!

Attending these camps/combines has become the way to get noticed. Just like the select ball in baseball, club volleyball, etc. My nephew played for the Houston Heat (Drabek, Clemens, Miller, Patton, Campbell, etc.). Needless to say that type of exposure opened doors - so he signed with Texas in baseball & had coast to coast offers. Currently injured & just had shoulder surgery though. Kid can play when healthy.

themsu97
12-20-2007, 09:19 AM
told him that, I told him I spent a good bit of my summer working camps, all 4 Mack Browns (PhilC) and then 3 for another corporation and they have college coaches working the camps for that reason and I told him that is how kids get exposure now a days...

g$$
12-20-2007, 09:33 AM
told him that, I told him I spent a good bit of my summer working camps, all 4 Mack Browns (PhilC) and then 3 for another corporation and they have college coaches working the camps for that reason and I told him that is how kids get exposure now a days...

Tony Heath at Pearland knows this too, so no idea why he did not get better advice. Saenz will land on his feet though. Kid makes plays.

crzyjournalist03
12-20-2007, 09:58 AM
Mike Sherman has come up short of expectations every time he has been a head coach...He went 2-4 in postseason play with the Packers following a team that had just won a Super Bowl...must be a ticking time bomb of failure waiting to happen at A&M according to g$$'s explanation of how he judges people.

g$$
12-20-2007, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Mike Sherman has come up short of expectations every time he has been a head coach...He went 2-4 in postseason play with the Packers following a team that had just won a Super Bowl...must be a ticking time bomb of failure waiting to happen at A&M according to g$$'s explanation of how he judges people.

Nice try, no thanks. And Dallas hasn't won a playoff game in a decade anyway.

I wanted Sherm all along & said so here & other places. He had 5/6 good years (3 Division Titles) in Green Bay, & injuries ravaged the team that 4-12 year. He is well-respected in coaching circles. Playoff record is so-so, but that can be deceiving too. Bill Belichick had a losing overall record at Cleveland in his 1st stint as a HC.

Plus, he is a 1st class human being (I knew him a little bit at A&M previously). My gf's mother is the Sherman's interior decorator right now. Good people. No time bomb like TO.

crzyjournalist03
12-20-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Nice try, no thanks. And Dallas hasn't won a playoff game in a decade anyway.

I wanted Sherm all along & said so here & other places. He had 5/6 good years (4 Division Titles) in Green Bay, & injuries ravaged the team that 4-12 year. He is well-respected in coaching circles. Playoff record is so-so, but that can be deceiving too. Bill Belichick had a losing overall record at Cleveland in his 1st stint as a HC.

Plus, he is a 1st class human being (I knew him a little bit at A&M previously). My gf's mother is the Sherman's interior decorator right now. Good people. No time bomb like TO.

Look at the facts and be objective...you just admitted that you wanted him all along, which has most likely tainted your view...take off the Aggie sunglasses and look at the facts.

He spent six years on a Green Bay squad that had the talent and expectation to contend for a Super Bowl. Not only didn't he get them there, but he managed to lose games in January in Lambeau, a feat that no Packers coach had ever fallen into. Two years after he leaves, with far superior talent, the team is playing to the level that it should have during his tenure. Don't let the media sway you with all of the good feelings that they're trying to bring. Just because he was a good assistant coach for A&M in the 90s, fans are getting their hopes up.

Look at the track record...they WILL be disappointed...Tick, tick tick...

g$$
12-20-2007, 10:29 AM
Look at the facts and be objective...you just admitted that you wanted him all along, which has most likely tainted your view...take off the Aggie sunglasses and look at the facts.

He spent six years on a Green Bay squad that had the talent and expectation to contend for a Super Bowl. Not only didn't he get them there, but he managed to lose games in January in Lambeau, a feat that no Packers coach had ever fallen into. Two years after he leaves, with far superior talent, the team is playing to the level that it should have during his tenure. Don't let the media sway you with all of the good feelings that they're trying to bring. Just because he was a good assistant coach for A&M in the 90s, fans are getting their hopes up.

Look at the track record...they WILL be disappointed...Tick, tick tick...

You are comparing a fine man to a nutjob - nice try but it doesn't work. Did you mean inferior talent above trying to make your point? That didn't work either. Tick-tock that. The man won 3 division titles at Green Bay in 6 years!

I am not swayed by the media for the final time. I attended A&M during the good days remember? I have spoken to Coach Sherman many times, know people who have played for him & coached with him, & I respect him as a human being. I spoke to Jon Hoke (Texans DBs coach) at a Christmas party 3 weeks ago (his wife teaches w/ my gf). The man is very respected as a fundamental, schematic coach & genuine guy. He was one of our best recruiters before, & so far has shown no signs of losing that touch. A&M will end up with a Top 12 class after some late kids come on board.

Yes, I have been on record long before he was hired as wanting him to succeed Fran. Very happy about it too.

Sherman should never have become GM, that was not his strength handling both jobs at Green Bay. At the NFL level, it requires different people doing both jobs, salary cap, FA, etc. Former Oiler Ted Thompson has done a terrific job as GM there.

Read below & tell me injuries did not hurt the Packers like no other:

"Packers lost pro bowlers Javon Walker, Bubba Franks and Ahman Green to Injured Reserved early in the season."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Sherman

In his six-year head coaching career with the Packers from 2000–05, Sherman compiled a 57-39 regular season record and a 2-4 postseason record. Sherman had used the West Coast Offense offensive strategy at Green Bay.[7]

In 2000, Sherman became the head coach of the Green Bay Packers. Sherman led the Packers to five consecutive winning seasons from 2000–04. From 2002–2004, Sherman led the Packers to three consecutive NFC North Division titles. From 2000–04, Sherman compiled a 53-27 record, and a .663 winning percentage, which is the second highest in Packers history, trailing that of Vince Lombardi's, who is one of the most successful coaches in the history of football. Additionally, Green Bay and the Philadelphia Eagles were the only two teams to make the playoffs for four consecutive seasons from 2001–04.

An offensive-minded coach, Sherman led the Packers to break franchise records for rushing in 2003 and passing in 2004. In 2003, Packers quarterback Brett Favre led the NFL in touchdown passes, in addition to setting a franchise record for rushing yardage. The 2003 team also gained a total of 442 points, which is second only to the franchise's record of 456 set in the 1996 season, when the team won the Super Bowl.

Despite receiving a contract extension earlier in the 2005 season, Sherman was fired by the Packers on January 2, 2006, after compiling a 4–12 record. Injuries were to blame for the poor season, as the Packers lost pro bowlers Javon Walker, Bubba Franks and Ahman Green to Injured Reserved early in the season.

themsu97
12-20-2007, 10:55 AM
come on G, cannot use facts with homers... look at the man's screen name...

Sherman is a great hire, has the record to back it up as well...

Sherman being compared to TO is like comparing Santa to Manson....

crzyjournalist03
12-20-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by g$$
You are comparing a fine man to a nutjob - nice try but it doesn't work. Did you mean inferior talent above trying to make your point? That didn't work either. Tick-tock that. The man won 3 division titles at Green Bay in 6 years!

I am not swayed by the media for the final time. I attended A&M during the good days remember? I have spoken to Coach Sherman many times, know people who have played for him & coached with him, & I respect him as a human being. I spoke to Jon Hoke (Texans DBs coach) at a Christmas party 3 weeks ago (his wife teaches w/ my gf). The man is very respected as a fundamental, schematic coach & genuine guy. He was one of our best recruiters before, & so far has shown no signs of losing that touch. A&M will end up with a Top 12 class after some late kids come on board.

Yes, I have been on record long before he was hired as wanting him to succeed Fran. Very happy about it too.

Sherman should never have become GM, that was not his strength handling both jobs at Green Bay. At the NFL level, it requires different people doing both jobs, salary cap, FA, etc. Former Oiler Ted Thompson has done a terrific job as GM there.

Read below & tell me injuries did not hurt the Packers like no other:

"Packers lost pro bowlers Javon Walker, Bubba Franks and Ahman Green to Injured Reserved early in the season."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Sherman

In his six-year head coaching career with the Packers from 2000–05, Sherman compiled a 57-39 regular season record and a 2-4 postseason record. Sherman had used the West Coast Offense offensive strategy at Green Bay.[7]

In 2000, Sherman became the head coach of the Green Bay Packers. Sherman led the Packers to five consecutive winning seasons from 2000–04. From 2002–2004, Sherman led the Packers to three consecutive NFC North Division titles. From 2000–04, Sherman compiled a 53-27 record, and a .663 winning percentage, which is the second highest in Packers history, trailing that of Vince Lombardi's, who is one of the most successful coaches in the history of football. Additionally, Green Bay and the Philadelphia Eagles were the only two teams to make the playoffs for four consecutive seasons from 2001–04.

An offensive-minded coach, Sherman led the Packers to break franchise records for rushing in 2003 and passing in 2004. In 2003, Packers quarterback Brett Favre led the NFL in touchdown passes, in addition to setting a franchise record for rushing yardage. The 2003 team also gained a total of 442 points, which is second only to the franchise's record of 456 set in the 1996 season, when the team won the Super Bowl.

Despite receiving a contract extension earlier in the 2005 season, Sherman was fired by the Packers on January 2, 2006, after compiling a 4–12 record. Injuries were to blame for the poor season, as the Packers lost pro bowlers Javon Walker, Bubba Franks and Ahman Green to Injured Reserved early in the season.

great...so wikipedia says injuries were to blame for Sherman's demise, so it must be true...that's even worse than believing the media! Do you want to blame injuries for Sherman's failure in the playoffs and the fact that he lost twice at home in the playoffs while it hadn't happened once in the history of the team?

All of those injuries were on the offensive side of the ball, but the team still managed to average over 21 points per game that year. If Mike Sherman got fired because of injuries, then the Packers are the dumbest organization in the history of the NFL. Injuries were an easy out for a team that was already looking for a reason to let him go after failures in the postseason.

You're right, I did mean inferior in that post...I was trying to say that Sherman had superior talent to what the Packers have now. I do give Sherman props for making the playoffs, but that's the equivilant of making a bowl game in college. You can get there, but winning there makes a huge difference in how your team is perceived.

I hope that he does go in to A&M and bring the program back to national prominence (by that I mean contending for BCS). I'd love to see a storied college like A&M get back to a top-5 program...I just don't see anything in Sherman's track record to suggest that he can do it.

crzyjournalist03
12-20-2007, 10:57 AM
come on G, cannot use facts with homers... look at the man's screen name...

Sherman is a great hire, has the record to back it up as well...

Sherman being compared to TO is like comparing Santa to Manson....

homer? What are you trying to say that I'm a homer of? If you think I'm just another UT fan, you're totally off base.

themsu97
12-20-2007, 10:58 AM
so Parcells left the Cowboys because he could not win a playoff game?

I mean, Parcells has no business being in the NFL since he could not win there right?

crzyjournalist03
12-20-2007, 11:04 AM
so Parcells left the Cowboys because he could not win a playoff game?

I mean, Parcells has no business being in the NFL since he could not win there right?

actually, Parcells quit...so the comparison should die there, but I'll humor you.

Yes...if he had won the Seattle game last year, he said that he most likely would have returned. He couldn't get it done, and neither could the coaches before him...if Phillips doesn't win within the next four years, then he should be fired as well. Teams like the Cowboys, Packers and the Aggies in college football have different expectations than the rest of the nation, and deservedly so. While Parcells was a great coach in the early-to mid 90s, he's not near the coach that he used to be...his act wore out...you can only ride a team's butt for so long until that proves ineffective.

Adidas410s
12-20-2007, 11:17 AM
Tony Jerod (DE - DeSoto) is opening back up the recruiting process after committing to A&M last February. He visited Texas Tech on 12/7 and Louisville on 12/14. He's planning to take his last two official visits in January. His two other offers that he hasn't visited are Kansas and Michigan State.

g$$
12-20-2007, 08:47 PM
great...so wikipedia says injuries were to blame for Sherman's demise, so it must be true...that's even worse than believing the media! Do you want to blame injuries for Sherman's failure in the playoffs and the fact that he lost twice at home in the playoffs while it hadn't happened once in the history of the team?

All of those injuries were on the offensive side of the ball, but the team still managed to average over 21 points per game that year. If Mike Sherman got fired because of injuries, then the Packers are the dumbest organization in the history of the NFL. Injuries were an easy out for a team that was already looking for a reason to let him go after failures in the postseason.

You're right, I did mean inferior in that post...I was trying to say that Sherman had superior talent to what the Packers have now. I do give Sherman props for making the playoffs, but that's the equivilant of making a bowl game in college. You can get there, but winning there makes a huge difference in how your team is perceived.

I hope that he does go in to A&M and bring the program back to national prominence (by that I mean contending for BCS). I'd love to see a storied college like A&M get back to a top-5 program...I just don't see anything in Sherman's track record to suggest that he can do it.

Wikipedia was just a reference tool. I remember that team well getting ravaged by injuries - like 3 Pro Bowlers. Like I said earlier, Bill Belichick struggled big-time in Cleveland, finishing with a losing record. He got fired too! Now look at him in New England.

I believe in Sherman. His track record is very good. Dallas has to win in the playoffs too to justify their season. I would say making the NFL playoffs (4+2 WC = 6) though is more difficult than playing in a bowl game (31 bowls + NC game this year). That's 64 teams!

Glad you are rooting for the Ags to become a power again.

g$$
12-20-2007, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Tony Jerod (DE - DeSoto) is opening back up the recruiting process after committing to A&M last February. He visited Texas Tech on 12/7 and Louisville on 12/14. He's planning to take his last two official visits in January. His two other offers that he hasn't visited are Kansas and Michigan State.

Correct, but still committed as of now. I think we hold him but could be wrong. I expect a good class in February. May even get a couple of late surprises too (McGuffie, DeSoto RB Gray, etc.).

Old Tiger
12-20-2007, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
so go talk about it on texags or aggieyell

g$$
12-20-2007, 08:56 PM

So don't read it. Nobody is forcing you or even wants you on this thread. See ya!

Old Tiger
12-20-2007, 09:11 PM
This is a 3a Texas high school football message board. Keep it that way.

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 09:11 PM
this is good news for the aggies, but to bad tech is going to win the big 12 south next year:devil:

runthequarter
12-20-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Aggies add another commitment...
I thought this was another marriage thread with all the proposals on here.

g$$
12-20-2007, 09:26 PM
This is a 3a Texas high school football message board. Keep it that way.

Don't come at me like that - you post stuff all the time regarding Longhorns & recruiting & other. Others can do the same.

Keep away from me & all is good. You a Mod now? Didn't think so.

Old Tiger
12-20-2007, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Don't come at me like that - you post stuff all the time regarding Longhorns & recruiting & other. Others can do the same.

Keep away from me & all is good. You a Mod now? Didn't think so. I can but you can't.

g$$
12-20-2007, 09:32 PM
I can but you can't.

You are a complete JOKE. Move along & leave me alone. All you do is start trouble. Maybe that could explain your numerous screen names over the years, huh?

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 09:34 PM
I can but you can't. G$$ is all knowing god of this board, duhh.

if i recall, he was the one with "inside information" that spurrier was the new coach in aggieland.

Old Tiger
12-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by g$$
You are a complete JOKE. Move along & leave me alone. All you do is start trouble. Maybe that could explain your numerous screen names over the years, huh? You're the joke. You claim to know everything and you get called out on your facts that aren't true or biased toward A&M and when that happens you go on the defensive and call people stupid. You think you are soo good and you sit behind your computer judging someone as a human being when you have no right at all to do so. Pathetic get outta here g44

g$$
12-20-2007, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Daddy D 11
G$$ is all knowing god of this board, duhh.

if i recall, he was the one with "inside information" that spurrier was the new coach in aggieland.

Might want to check that. I said Sherman was moving up the list & who I wanted all along. I did say Spurrier's reps talked to A&M people, & they did no matter what you read. I never said he was our next coach, so you're wrong.

Go check that inside info. thread & check off them off as you go. Fran to SMU is another one. I have good sources hoss.

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 09:39 PM
congrats on the sources:clap: :clap: :clap: :rolleyes:

g$$
12-20-2007, 09:39 PM
You're the joke. You claim to know everything and you get called out on your facts that aren't true or biased toward A&M and when that happens you go on the defensive and call people stupid. You think you are soo good and you sit behind your computer judging someone as a human being when you have no right at all to do so. Pathetic get outta here g44

I would rather throw up in my mouth than speak to you, kid.

And what facts were wrong Nurse? I had Sherm all along as my favorite if you care to read.

You can scurry along now. See ya.

g$$
12-20-2007, 09:40 PM
congrats on the sources:clap: :clap: :clap: :rolleyes:

So you taking back the erroneous statement?

Old Tiger
12-20-2007, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by g$$

And what facts were wrong Nurse? I had Sherm all along as my favorite if you care to read.

You can scurry along now. See ya. I was talking about all of your stupid "fact filled" theories. You make fun of the nursing field when it is the field that takes care of your mother when she goes through those spells. You aint the brightest crayon in the box are ya?

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 09:43 PM
dude stop telling people what to do g$$. its old.
and ill still stand by my statement, because my word is just as good as yours.

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by g$$

You can scurry along now. See ya.
now you are going to bash someones means of living, you are a pathetic attempt at being a man.

g$$
12-20-2007, 09:45 PM
dude stop telling people what to do g$$. its old.
and ill still stand by my statement, because my word is just as good as yours.

My words are in the original thread. I stand by that, so don't put words in my mouth.

Adidas410s
12-20-2007, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Correct, but still committed as of now. I think we hold him but could be wrong. I expect a good class in February. May even get a couple of late surprises too (McGuffie, DeSoto RB Gray, etc.).
He was quoted by Rivals as saying that A&M has contacted him since before Fran left...even after he opened up his recruiting process again.

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 09:47 PM
i didnt put words in your mouth, like you just said, i stated that you said or heard that spurrier was in at a&m, which you just told me you said.

JR2004
12-20-2007, 09:48 PM
now you are going to bash someones means of living, you are a pathetic attempt at being a man.

Well it's hard to blame ol Napoleon...The fella has ZERO integrity and doesn't seem to know any better. To take shots at someone for being a nurse is beyond pathetic.

g$$
12-20-2007, 09:49 PM
I was talking about all of your stupid "fact filled" theories. You make fun of the nursing field when it is the field that takes care of your mother when she goes through those spells. You aint the brightest crayon in the box are ya?

Proof on what theories?

Those same nurses are also involved with complications brought on by their negligence & improper care. Maybe that is a reason for some of my disgust. The rehab facility has admitted fault too. Leave my mother out of this topic anyway.

You can call names but you get defensive about your chosen field. You can't have it both ways.

Old Tiger
12-20-2007, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
Well it's hard to blame ol Napoleon...The fella has ZERO integrity and doesn't seem to know any better. To take shots at someone for being a nurse is beyond pathetic. Especially since he has a sick mother who is in and out of the hospital.

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 09:50 PM
Well it's hard to blame ol Napoleon...The fella has ZERO integrity and doesn't seem to know any better. To take shots at someone for being a nurse is beyond pathetic.

you are right:clap:

g$$
12-20-2007, 09:52 PM
i didnt put words in your mouth, like you just said, i stated that you said or heard that spurrier was in at a&m, which you just told me you said.

Never said that - Spurrier's reps did speak to A&M's people but it never progressed from there. Sherm was Byrne's pick as the process went along. I posted all of this if you care to read that thread instead of making garbage up.

I never said Spurrier was indeed the next coach. It never progressed beyond reps talking. So that is why I say don't put words in my mouth.

Feel free to stay out of conversations not your business too. Blue brings all that on himself & always has.

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 09:55 PM
last time i checked its an open message board, so anything that your genius mouth spits out i can "feel free" to read on this message board.

g$$
12-20-2007, 09:55 PM

You don't know me & my size (6'1" 200 lbs.) is not in question. Maybe yours is, I don't know. Feel free to say hello anytime though.

You are reading part of the story. Blue knows why.

Old Tiger
12-20-2007, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by g$$
You don't know me & my size (6'1" 200 lbs.) is not in question. Maybe yours is, I don't know. Feel free to say hello anytime though.

You are reading part of the story. Blue knows why. Is that a challenge to fight? lol.

g$$
12-20-2007, 09:58 PM
last time i checked its an open message board, so anything that your genius mouth spits out i can "feel free" to read on this message board.

Then feel free to get what I say RIGHT. I never said Spurrier would be the next coach, as you incorrectly said I did. Nothing more than talk b/t reps & no more. Same with some others. Sherman emerged as the leader & the rest is history. Check the thread if you care to read.

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 09:59 PM
its just another annoying "im smart and better than you" comment. oh wait, he is obviously physically bigger than all of now too:eek:

:rolleyes:

Old Tiger
12-20-2007, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Then feel free to get what I say RIGHT. I never said Spurrier would be the next coach, as you incorrectly said I did. Nothing more than talk b/t reps & no more. Same with some others. Sherman emerged as the leader & the rest is history. Check the thread if you care to read. how can anyone get what you say right when half the stuff you say aint even right?

g$$
12-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Is that a challenge to fight? lol.

No, it's an offer to say hello. Big difference. You know the kind of deal like when you backed out last year...

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Then feel free to get what I say RIGHT.

haha, what are you going to do? fight me? you dont intimidate or impress anyone buddy

Old Tiger
12-20-2007, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by g$$
No, it's an offer to say hello. Big difference. You know the kind of deal like when you backed out last year... it sounded like you wanted him to knwo how big you were and to meet up and say hi.

g$$
12-20-2007, 10:01 PM
its just another annoying "im smart and better than you" comment. oh wait, he is obviously physically bigger than all of now too:eek:

You are reading into that what you want. I am a normal sized guy. Nothing more, nothing less. Sure not Napoleon syndrome.

g$$
12-20-2007, 10:02 PM
how can anyone get what you say right when half the stuff you say aint even right?

Again, proof or opinion? Back up what you say...

g$$
12-20-2007, 10:03 PM
haha, what are you going to do? fight me? you dont intimidate or impress anyone buddy

Nor am I trying to LH. Feel free to be accurate when quoting me though, ok?

Adidas410s
12-20-2007, 10:03 PM
you might want to read what he actually wrote before saying that you do. Let me help you...here's the thread about Spurrier, Davis, and other rumors:

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74387&highlight=spurrier

Here's a 2nd thread where he mentions the Spurrier rumors:

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74707&highlight=spurrier

Try using the search feature before spouting off. Casey is a certifiable donk and many others can attest to just that. Thank God for the bozo filter! ;);)

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by g$$
You are reading into that what you want. I am a normal sized guy. Nothing more, nothing less. Sure not Napoleon syndrome. i was just poking fun on that one :)

g$$
12-20-2007, 10:05 PM
it sounded like you wanted him to knwo how big you were and to meet up and say hi.

Take liberties of mind reading much? Saying hello is harmless, kinda like when you backed out before...

Old Tiger
12-20-2007, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Take liberties of mind reading much? Saying hello is harmless, kinda like when you backed out before... just the way you wored it....

"I'm 6'1 200 lbs. feel free to say hi" haha

g$$
12-20-2007, 10:08 PM
you might want to read what he actually wrote before saying that you do. Let me help you...here's the thread about Spurrier, Davis, and other rumors:

Try using the search feature before spouting off. Casey is a certifiable donk and many others can attest to just that. Thank God for the bozo filter! ;);)

Thanks Adidas. I remember very clearly saying "Don't count out Mike Sherman...".

Hmmm...

g$$
12-20-2007, 10:10 PM
just the way you wored it....

"I'm 6'1 200 lbs. feel free to say hi" haha

Simply a reference to Napoleon comment he throws out inaccurately once a week, & you paraphrased not quoted me too above. Hey, I love speaking to people & getting to know them. Don't read more into that.

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 10:13 PM
my apologies then, i remember you posting material about spurrier possibly being in, and for the record, i never doubted you saying that you backed sherman and whatnot.

i just dont like that you are actually attempting to tell people what to do on a MESSAGE BOARD. thats retarded and ignorant. and taking shots at someones profession is as classless as it gets. id rather be wrong on information about a college football coach than have zero class anyday.

g$$
12-20-2007, 10:20 PM
my apologies then, i remember you posting material about spurrier possibly being in, and for the record, i never doubted you saying that you backed sherman and whatnot.

i just dont like that you are actually attempting to tell people what to do on a MESSAGE BOARD. thats retarded and ignorant. and taking shots at someones profession is as classless as it gets. id rather be wrong on information about a college football coach than have zero class anyday.

Look buddy, if you ever met me then I am quite sure we would get along just fine. You are taking bits & pieces concerning Blue & me to extremes. It is no secret the 2 of us dislike each other. I have asked him to leave me alone & he follows me around like the plague.

Adidas summed up the feelings of many, including me. Blue lives to start trouble. He has been ROMmed numerous times.

I respect the nursing profession & find it noble & very much needed. I do not respect Go Blue one bit.

I never said Spurrier would be A&M's next HC. Never. I did say reps had been in touch, & they were no matter what you read. Same with Tuberville & Davis informally. Sherm was the pick & for that I am happy. He was my pick all along. Just please read what I said before putting words in my mouth. My sources are solid on this deal. I worked there for years & still have good friends in the department. There are many subjects I know very little about too.

Apology accepted, no big deal.

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 10:22 PM
i feel all warm and fuzzy inside:)

its all good man

rockdale80
12-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Look buddy, if you ever met me then I am quite sure we would get along just fine. You are taking bits & pieces concerning Blue & me to extremes. It is no secret the 2 of us dislike each other. I have asked him to leave me alone & he follows me around like the plague.

Adidas summed up the feelings of many, including me. Blue lives to start trouble. He has been ROMmed numerous times.

I respect the nursing profession & find it noble & very much needed. I do not respect Go Blue one bit.

I never said Spurrier would be A&M's next HC. Never. I did say reps had been in touch, & they were no matter what you read. Same with Tuberville & Davis informally. Sherm was the pick & for that I am happy. He was my pick all along. Just please read what I said before putting words in my mouth. My sources are solid on this deal. I worked there for years & still have good friends in the department. There are many subjects I know very little about too.

Apology accepted, no big deal.

Are you going to the Alamobowl?

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 10:23 PM
however, TECH is going to WRECK on everyone next year:D

and adidas can back ME up on that one!:devil:

g$$
12-20-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Are you going to the Alamobowl?

Had to turn it down due to family concerns. Mom is supposed to come home this weekend & we have lots of decisions to make. So it's tv for me. I did go in 1995 when we beat MICH & again in 1999 when we lost to Penn State. Fun times.

You?

g$$
12-20-2007, 10:32 PM
however, TECH is going to WRECK on everyone next year:D

and adidas can back ME up on that one!:devil:

I don't know - OU returns all but like 4 starters on both sides of the ball including RSFr QB Bradford & the entire OL. Maybe some turn pro early! Stoops will have them ready.

I just hope we can beat Tech since they have owned us lately.

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 10:35 PM
wont happen:devil:

g$$
12-20-2007, 10:36 PM
He was quoted by Rivals as saying that A&M has contacted him since before Fran left...even after he opened up his recruiting process again.

Interesting, probably 50/50 then. Package deal with teammate Cyrus Gray would be great. Probably be some changes before February in commits/decommits.

g$$
12-20-2007, 10:38 PM
wont happen:devil:

We'll see...it is in CS you know. Maybe new coach can jumpstart the home field advantage we used to have at Kyle Field.

Is Harrell a junior or senior? Who's next, Potts?

Adidas410s
12-20-2007, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by g$$
We'll see...it is in CS you know. Maybe new coach can jumpstart the home field advantage we used to have at Kyle Field.

Is Harrell a junior or senior? Who's next, Potts?
Harrell is a junior. Tech returns everybody on offense except for Amendola. They have 4 or 5 top WR's nationally that have visited Tech in the past month...hopefully 1 (or more) will bite after seeing the success that Crabtree had. Lyle Leong (r/s Frosh) will get a bigger role next year as well in place of Amendola. Tech also picked up 3 Top 15 JUCO guys on defense and 1 or 2 will be in the running for a starting spot.

Long and short...Tech will have the most talented offense they've ever had next season. It all comes down to the defense. The performance of 3 young guys on the DL (Whitlock, B Williams, Henley) improved as the season went on...but Tech still needs another guy along with Henley to slow down the run on the inside. They're recruiting well on the edge and in the secondary...but are lacking in DT's and ILB's. Depending on where the recruits fall...it could be a very good next few years in the Lbk.

Also, Tech has (IMO) a tough Big 12 schedule next year. In back to back weeks in October, they travel to Kansas and A&M. They also have a road game in November in Norman and I don't think Tech has ever won up there. 11-1 is very possible...but I think 9-3 is likely with 10-2 securing at worst a trip to the Cotton Bowl.

Daddy D 11
12-20-2007, 10:52 PM
im excited! :clap:

g$$
12-20-2007, 11:03 PM
Harrell is a junior. Tech returns everybody on offense except for Amendola. They have 4 or 5 top WR's nationally that have visited Tech in the past month...hopefully 1 (or more) will bite after seeing the success that Crabtree had. Lyle Leong (r/s Frosh) will get a bigger role next year as well in place of Amendola. Tech also picked up 3 Top 15 JUCO guys on defense and 1 or 2 will be in the running for a starting spot.

Long and short...Tech will have the most talented offense they've ever had next season. It all comes down to the defense. The performance of 3 young guys on the DL (Whitlock, B Williams, Henley) improved as the season went on...but Tech still needs another guy along with Henley to slow down the run on the inside. They're recruiting well on the edge and in the secondary...but are lacking in DT's and ILB's. Depending on where the recruits fall...it could be a very good next few years in the Lbk.

Also, Tech has (IMO) a tough Big 12 schedule next year. In back to back weeks in October, they travel to Kansas and A&M. They also have a road game in November in Norman and I don't think Tech has ever won up there. 11-1 is very possible...but I think 9-3 is likely with 10-2 securing at worst a trip to the Cotton Bowl.

Good analysis. Road schedule looks daunting. Tech will score points, we all know that, it comes down to playing decent defense. Great offense to recruit WRs.

Watch out for redshirt Jared Flannel at Tech if he recovers from stress fracture in HS (RB/DB). Tremendous athlete from West Columbia that I watched play for 4 years. He can play when healthy.

Best of luck, except when you play A&M!

Adidas410s
12-20-2007, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Good analysis. Road schedule looks daunting. Tech will score points, we all know that, it comes down to playing decent defense. Great offense to recruit WRs.

Watch out for redshirt Jared Flannel at Tech if he recovers from stress fracture in HS (RB/DB). Tremendous athlete from West Columbia that I watched play for 4 years. He can play when healthy.

Best of luck, except when you play A&M!
I would love to see Flannel play...it might not happen though because Tech has a commit from Harrison Jeffers, the #10 all-purpose back in the country (one spot behind McGuffie) according to Rivals. He looks VERY impressive on film and can hopefully mix well with Crafword in the backfield to create a running threat...if Leach ever decides he needs one! ;)

g$$
12-20-2007, 11:28 PM
I would love to see Flannel play...it might not happen though because Tech has a commit from Harrison Jeffers, the #10 all-purpose back in the country (one spot behind McGuffie) according to Rivals. He looks VERY impressive on film and can hopefully mix well with Crafword in the backfield to create a running threat...if Leach ever decides he needs one! ;)

Maybe DB then - very athletic. I think Leach should run a little more & punt once in a while too. He is the mad scientist though!

Also looks like Leach is staying too. Bodes well for the Red Raiders. UVA will find out in the bowl game IMO.

rockdale80
12-20-2007, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by g$$
Had to turn it down due to family concerns. Mom is supposed to come home this weekend & we have lots of decisions to make. So it's tv for me. I did go in 1995 when we beat MICH & again in 1999 when we lost to Penn State. Fun times.

You?

Yeah...going to watch the baby brother.

g$$
12-20-2007, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Yeah...going to watch the baby brother.

Good deal, enjoy & have some fun on the Riverwalk. SA is a cool city to visit.

Let me know if you make it down this way & we'll play some golf maybe. Take care.

**Edit: your brother will get some cool gear, video games, jackets, spending $$, etc. They hook you up at bowl games.

Adidas410s
12-21-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Good deal, enjoy & have some fun on the Riverwalk. SA is a cool city to visit.

Let me know if you make it down this way & we'll play some golf maybe. Take care.

**Edit: your brother will get some cool gear, video games, jackets, spending $$, etc. They hook you up at bowl games.
The Alamo Bowl is giving each player a Nintendo Wii

:eek: :eek: :eek:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls07/columns/story?id=3156173

g$$
12-21-2007, 12:11 AM
The Alamo Bowl is giving each player a Nintendo Wii

:eek: :eek: :eek:

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls07/columns/story?id=3156173

There you go. BCS Bowls are even better of course. When we went in 1998 to the Nokia Sugar Bowl & lost to Ohio State, it was great. Lots of cool stuff. Everybody got a Play Station, Nokia phone, bowl ring, clothes, jackets, sweats, etc. Mgrs, trainers, players, coaches, & administrators all got hooked up. Lots of parties & functions to attend too. I did not rank as highly but still got a few things.

They treat you right.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-21-2007, 12:40 AM
It's true, we're getting Nintendo Wii's. I'm pretty excited about it. We're also going to Sea World and watch the Spurs the day after Christmas, even though I hate the Spurs it should still be entertaining and I will root for them.

g$$
12-21-2007, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
It's true, we're getting Nintendo Wii's. I'm pretty excited about it. We're also going to Sea World and watch the Spurs the day after Christmas, even though I hate the Spurs it should still be entertaining and I will root for them.

Enjoy. What day do y'all report to SA? How's it been with interim coaches? Word is only Van Malone is going to be on new staff.

And let's beat Penn State too BBDE!

big daddy russ
12-21-2007, 08:52 AM

The number one WR in the nation opened up to Tech a few weeks ago. Went soft on his verbal to 'Bama. Could you imagine having him (http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=2666455) and Crabtree on the field at the same time? 6'4," 215#, runs a legit 4.5, and can go up and get the ball over anyone.

Adidas410s
12-21-2007, 09:58 AM
The number one WR in the nation opened up to Tech a few weeks ago. Went soft on his verbal to 'Bama. Could you imagine having him (http://recruiting.scout.com/a.z?s=73&p=8&c=1&nid=2666455) and Crabtree on the field at the same time? 6'4," 215#, runs a legit 4.5, and can go up and get the ball over anyone.
Jones is scheduled to visit Texas Tech on Feb 2nd. He's visiting Florida State, Florida, and BlowU the 3 weeks before that in January.

They're also drawing the eye of Jameel Owens (Muskegee, OK) and as well as some other top guys (Brown and Walker) that haven't narrowed down their choices just yet. I'm not getting my hopes up but we sure could use a top WR that could play immediately and draw attention away from Crabtree.

Old Tiger
12-21-2007, 09:59 AM
I think Jones may end up at Florida....I don't know why just a feeling.

Adidas410s
12-21-2007, 10:14 AM
I think Jones may end up at Florida....I don't know why just a feeling.
When you actually know something about anything...then join the discussion. Until then...please stay away from intelligent conversations. :rolleyes:

Old Tiger
12-21-2007, 10:17 AM
When you actually know something about anything...then join the discussion. Until then...please stay away from intelligent conversations. :rolleyes: Sorry my opinion disagrees with your Tech biased opinion on this topic. Just look at the guy recruiting him...he can pull in the big time receiver recruits(same guy who got percy harvin to go to florida)

Adidas410s
12-21-2007, 10:23 AM
Sorry my opinion disagrees with your Tech biased opinion on this topic. Just look at the guy recruiting him...he can pull in the big time receiver recruits(same guy who got percy harvin to go to florida)
You must not read very well...I said "when you actually know something" then join the discussion. You don't know anything...you're just spewing random crap into what was an actual discussion of facts.

Look at how many WR's Florida already has commitments from. There are plenty of other receivers that have the Gators at the top of their list. Jones has a much better chance of playing at Bama, Florida State, or Tech than he does Florida. Don't be surprised if Auburn shows up in the mix late though it's unlikely.

Also, it's not a Tech biased opinion...I'm stating facts. Learn to do that some day. If it were up to me, I would rather bring in Jameel Owens instead of Julio Jones.

Old Tiger
12-21-2007, 10:25 AM
You must not read very well...I said "when you actually know something" then join the discussion. You don't know anything...you're just spewing random crap into what was an actual discussion of facts.

Look at how many WR's Florida already has commitments from. There are plenty of other receivers that have the Gators at the top of their list. Jones has a much better chance of playing at Bama, Florida State, or Tech than he does Florida. Don't be surprised if Auburn shows up in the mix late though it's unlikely.

Also, it's not a Tech biased opinion...I'm stating facts. Learn to do that some day. If it were up to me, I would rather bring in Jameel Owens instead of Julio Jones. You're are right sorry for posting my opinion about a recruit on an opinioniated public message board.

I agree Auburn could become a contender for him.

pirate4state
12-21-2007, 10:25 AM

Since when has anyone ever needed to KNOW anything to post on a thread?? :confused:

Can't you all just get along! I'm so sick of all these pissing contests!

Just IGNORE each other!

Adidas410s
12-21-2007, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

Since when has anyone ever needed to KNOW anything to post on a thread?? :confused:

Can't you all just get along! I'm so sick of all these pissing contests!

Just IGNORE each other!
It's just him. He annoys people...lots of them. You would think that after...3...4...however many ROM's that he would be gone. Guess it goes back to the...nah it's not offseason just yet so I won't start a rant.

Old Tiger
12-21-2007, 10:30 AM
It's just him. He annoys people...lots of them. You would think that after...3...4...however many ROM's that he would be gone. Guess it goes back to the...nah it's not offseason just yet so I won't start a rant. seems like someone woke up in a pissy mood. have a great day adidas.

pirate4state
12-21-2007, 10:33 AM
It's just him. He annoys people...lots of them. You would think that after...3...4...however many ROM's that he would be gone. Guess it goes back to the...nah it's not offseason just yet so I won't start a rant. If we started to suspend people because they are annoying we wouldn't have anyone left on the board! :eek: :eek:

DaHop72
12-21-2007, 10:36 AM

Try using the search feature before spouting off. Casey is a certifiable donk and many others can attest to just that. Thank God for the bozo filter! ;);) BURN!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Adidas410s
12-21-2007, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
If we started to suspend people because they are annoying we wouldn't have anyone left on the board! :eek: :eek:
What about those who (repeatedly) ignore a ROM? Usually those names are kicked off once they register...but somehow his 14 names slip through the cracks. :thinking:

themsu97
12-21-2007, 10:44 AM
being a devil's advocate is okay... it is good sometimes to disagree for the sake of disagreeing... it adds some spice...

but sometimes the arguing is incompetent and you have nothing to stand on...
I have been guilty of that on occasion...

Old Tiger
12-21-2007, 10:45 AM
What about those who (repeatedly) ignore a ROM? Usually those names are kicked off once they register...but somehow his 14 names slip through the cracks. :thinking: There are other people with multiple user names.

themsu97
12-21-2007, 10:48 AM
why would you have multiple names... just goes to show that some people have no life and think they are funny...

i guess you have to have multiple names to make people believe you know what you are talking about

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Enjoy. What day do y'all report to SA? How's it been with interim coaches? Word is only Van Malone is going to be on new staff.

And let's beat Penn State too BBDE!

We have to report to San Antonio on the afternoon of the 24th, which is next Monday. The interim coaches haven't really changed a whole lot, and even if they did, do you think I'd tell anyone? ;)

I don't know if there is any truth to the last statement, but Coach Malone is a really great coach and is very experienced, and I think that any coach would want him on his staff.

Old Tiger
12-21-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
We have to report to San Antonio on the afternoon of the 24th, which is next Monday. The interim coaches haven't really changed a whole lot, and even if they did, do you think I'd tell anyone? ;)

I don't know if there is any truth to the last statement, but Coach Malone is a really great coach and is very experienced, and I think that any coach would want him on his staff. hey good luck

Big Papa
12-21-2007, 04:42 PM
i will say that this thread was an awesome read...plenty of dramatics back and forth....in fact i think ill throw my own opinion about things in the mix too....

g$$, msu, and ad....isnt there an ignore feature yall might be interested in using...

LH Panther Mom
12-21-2007, 07:11 PM
What about those who (repeatedly) ignore a ROM? Usually those names are kicked off once they register...but somehow his 14 names slip through the cracks. :thinking:
Maybe you should let the Owners and mods worry about that.

GOOD GRIEF! People have opinions. And big whoop! Those opinions are NOT going to be the same. Enough, already! :mad:

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-21-2007, 07:19 PM
Hook 'em.