PDA

View Full Version : Stang Red....I almost forgot

LH Panther Mom
12-19-2007, 05:25 PM
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

STANG RED
12-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :eek: :confused: What was that for?????????

What ever it is that I did, I'm sure I'm real sorry.

LH Panther Mom
12-19-2007, 08:45 PM
LOL! A little birdie told me about a conversation where "someone" said "there's no WAY that Liberty Hill will repeat". :eek: :eek: :p :devil:

(I told you it was a combination.... ;) )

Ranger Mom
12-20-2007, 12:32 AM
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

ROFLMAO!!!!:D

STANG RED
12-20-2007, 09:20 AM
LOL! A little birdie told me about a conversation where "someone" said "there's no WAY that Liberty Hill will repeat". :eek: :eek: :p :devil:
(I told you it was a combination.... ;) )

Oh ok. Well I don't know if that was the exact term I used, but it is true that I didn’t think they would. :D OK so I was wrong.
However there was a method to my madness. I only had the pleasure of seeing them play one time, and that was against a very weak team. Liberty Hill is much like Abilene Wylie in some respects. Don't really do anything flashy, don't really have the super stud athletes that dazzle you with their athletic ability, and don’t score many quick long range touchdowns. They just methodically move down the field and play mostly error free football and kindof lull you to sleep while their slowly but steadily pilling the points on the board. It's not the most exciting football to watch, but it certainly gets the job done. LH's offensive success relies heavily on great line play with solid blocking techniques and schemes done by some big ol strong boys that play their hearts out. Most teams at the 3A level just don’t have enough of that to be able to do it as well as LH on a consistent basis.
It'll be interesting to see how long LH can keep this going, especially with the inevitable coaching changes that are sure to come along sooner or later. When the bigger money of the 4As and 5As come a calling it's going to be difficult to keep your HC at the 3A level for long. But with all the growth out yalls way, I wouldn’t be surprised to see LH moving up to 4A within a few years, and maybe even 5A not too long after that. I know it’s a good place to live and raise a family, so maybe keeping great coaches won’t be as much of a challenge as it would be in other areas.
What enrollment numbers did LH turn in this year?

LH Panther Mom
12-20-2007, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by STANG RED
When the bigger money of the 4As and 5As come a calling it's going to be difficult to keep your HC at the 3A level for long.
It's my understanding that he plans to retire here. "When" that will happen, only he knows.

Originally posted by STANG RED
What enrollment numbers did LH turn in this year?
711 or 717 - I've seen both and don't remember which is "official".

You know I just had to give you a hard time. ;) :kiss: