PDA

View Full Version : It's Tough Being on Top!!!!!!!!!!!

nobogey72
12-19-2007, 03:55 PM
Even though it's been going on forever, it's still sickening to me to see and hear people taking cheap shots at programs that are consistently successful. In the last 2 or 3 weeks we've all seen comments on all kinds of forums about steroids, recruiting, jacking with enrollment #s, etc. We have all heard it about SLC, Celina, Westlake (just not this year), Liberty Hill etc. etc. I don't know what is so hard to accept about a group of kids that have bought into a program, been well coached and motivated, properly supported by their community and families, and then worked their butts off to be successful.

Daddy D 11
12-19-2007, 04:37 PM
jealousy :cool:

Old Tiger
12-19-2007, 04:38 PM
It always cracks me up when people rag on SLC, Celina, and other teams of that nature.

Daddy D 11
12-19-2007, 04:40 PM
i cant make myself rag on teams like that to be honest. but i guess im one of the rare ones that gives credit where credit is due?

crzyjournalist03
12-19-2007, 05:12 PM
(subject line)

That's what she said...

Sweetwater Red
12-19-2007, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
(subject line)

That's what she said...

I was expecting another "wife" story given the poster and subject
line.:thinking: :D

STANG RED
12-19-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

LOL, yeah me to.:D

I was thinking something like "when shes all slicked up with crisco" or something like that. :D

nobogey, your rep proceeds you my friend.

How dare you make a serious post when it started out sooooooo good.:devil:

nobogey72
12-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

Oh, now I get it. Naw, that'd take some doing. I've got a lot of tools and equipment, but.... I don't have a skid loader or a "jaws of Life" Gravity can be a cruel thing. Shore was nice of ya'll to bring that subject up. Dammit!!!!!!:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Rabbit'93
12-19-2007, 07:44 PM
kudos to the programs....I just can't most of their annoying fans.....