PDA

View Full Version : Will Clay should

Old Tiger
12-19-2007, 02:51 PM
get in touch with Appy State and go play ball there and join Armanti Edwards and win national championships.

nobogey72
12-19-2007, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Go Blue
get in touch with Appy State and go play ball there and join Armanti Edwards and win national championships.

You should go down to the Dairy Queen in Rockdale and use their phone and call Will and tell him what he "SHOULD" do. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Old Tiger
12-19-2007, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
You should go down to the Dairy Queen in Rockdale and use their phone and call Will and tell him what he "SHOULD" do. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Why is everyone gotta have smartass comebacks to a serious thought. Could you imagine Armanti Edwards and Clay in the same backfield? Scary stuff.

Daddy D 11
12-19-2007, 04:41 PM
Why is everyone gotta have smartass comebacks to a serious thought.

i definitly fall under that catagory:thumbsup:

nobogey72
12-19-2007, 05:03 PM
Why is everyone gotta have smartass comebacks to a serious thought. Could you imagine Armanti Edwards and Clay in the same backfield? Scary stuff.

I don't know what it is about you that brings out the smartass in us. Maybe it's your MySpace site.:thinking: :thinking:

STANG RED
12-19-2007, 05:10 PM
I just love that word "smartass". Is that one word or two, I'm not sure. Anyway it always makes me smile.:)
Lots of em on here anyway. I certainly qualify!:D

nobogey72
12-19-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I just love that word "smartass". Is that one word or two, I'm not sure. Anyway it always makes me smile.:)
Lots of em on here anyway. I certainly qualify!:D

Stanger, you make a good point. Smartass is a good word. If I ever start a town and we have a football team, I'm gonna name them the "Fightin' Smartasses". (it would have to be approved by my school board and recruiting coordinator). Actually, the word smartass comes from the Italian word Intellectualusrearendas. It first started being used somewhere around Rockdale in about 1795 AD.:D :D :D

STANG RED
12-19-2007, 07:34 PM
When ever I hear someone say smartass, I first assume they are speaking to me. My wife has called me that so many times over the past 25 years I assume she has somehow legally changed my name to that effect. Some guys get honey, some get suger, some get darling, and various other affectionate names. But not me, I get SMARTASS! And it's usually in conjunction with a look of total disgust. :D
Judgeing by some of the posts I read on here, I'll bet I'm not the only one that gets this sort of treatment either.;)

SNYDER325TIGERS
12-19-2007, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
When ever I hear someone say smartass, I first assume they are speaking to me. My wife has called me that so many times over the past 25 years I assume she has somehow legally changed my name to that effect. Some guys get honey, some get suger, some get darling, and various other affectionate names. But not me, I get SMARTASS! And it's usually in conjunction with a look of total disgust. :D
Judgeing by some of the posts I read on here, I'll bet I'm not the only one that gets this sort of treatment either.;)

haha

g$$
12-19-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by nobogey72
You should go down to the Dairy Queen in Rockdale and use their phone and call Will and tell him what he "SHOULD" do. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:clap: :clap:

g$$
12-19-2007, 07:46 PM
Why is everyone gotta have smartass comebacks to a serious thought.

Hey pot, this is kettle...& you asked that question?

Stownhorse
12-19-2007, 09:31 PM

He should go to Oklahoma and be another Adrian Peterson. But then again College players hit harder and tackle better so he might have a tough time running like he did at Snyder.

mrescape43
12-20-2007, 09:53 AM
Clay will be a terrific addition for whichever school he chooses.