PDA

View Full Version : Newton, Kirbyville, Jasper, Diboll

KvilleWildcats60
09-20-2003, 03:03 PM
How is this District gonna end up, this is a very strong district, one of the best in 3A.

mistanice
09-20-2003, 03:40 PM
They way i see it, it will be out of jasper,diboll,newton and kirbyville fighting for the 3 playoff spots. Looks like all 4 teams are still undefeated. Cant wait til district starts. IT WILL BE A FIGHT TO THE END.

KvilleWildcats60
09-20-2003, 04:30 PM
Games to watch
- These will determine it all
Kirbyville vs. Jasper
Jasper vs. Newton
Diboll. vs Kirbyville
Newton vs. Kirbyville

crimson blood
09-21-2003, 11:11 PM
i think k-ville goes to jasper to open the district in 12 days. eek! should be interesting. :D

Chris Hart
09-21-2003, 11:19 PM
It looks like a very good team will be staying home during the playoffs. It's kind of sad for that to happen, when there are other districts out there that only have one or two good teams, and a weak team makes the playoffs while a tough team from another district stays home. 20-3A should definately be a joy to watch unfold. Good luck to all, and Go Jasper! :)

Bulldog92
09-21-2003, 11:51 PM
Hey, Chris. Didn't you say you had a cousin that played for Jasper last year? If I remember correctly, he was a linebacker and was pretty dominant for the Dogs, too. Did he end up signing anywhere to play college ball? I know his name and was looking to see of he was playing anywhere and couldn't find anything.

j_dog
09-22-2003, 01:16 AM
I think he was his brother, Will Byerly. He was an excellent linebacker! :) :) :)

Bulldog92
09-22-2003, 01:18 AM
What happened to him though?

j_dog
09-22-2003, 01:20 AM
I think he signed with a junior college, but I would not swear to that. He definitely signed with somebody as I remember.

MtnAg
09-22-2003, 08:25 AM
I think Newton will go through District Undefeated. Then it will be a three team fight for the other two playoff spots. I still think K-ville will beat Jasper this year.

Chris Hart
09-22-2003, 06:44 PM
Yes Bulldog92, #40 Will Byerly is my bro, He went to McNeese and is being redshirted. He is enjoying college so far and is determined to be playing next year. Thanks for asking. :)

whatusay2
09-22-2003, 09:31 PM
My predictions:
1) There are going to be some surprises in 20-3A. I just hope Jasper is not left out of the play-off mix. (Jasper is not so cocky to think that they won't have a dog fight in at least 3 district games this year.)
2) My second prediction is that the team that wins district may not be undefeated in district.
Yeah--it's going to be fun for the three teams that get in and HELL for the fourth team that's left out.

KvilleWildcats60
09-22-2003, 10:55 PM
KIRBYVILLE TAKING IT ALL THE WAY TO STATE.

Hupernikomen
09-22-2003, 10:57 PM
I have only seen Jasper and Kirbyville play outta these 4 teams. I think Jasper and Kirbyville are very evenly matched. I was looking forward to see the cannonball run the ball this year. When Marlon Cook gets back hopefully the dogs offense will get back on track. As for Kirbyville, they are very solid on both sides of the ball. Should be a very intense game. Kirbyville will have to throw the ball to win IMO.

KvilleWildcats60
09-22-2003, 11:13 PM
All 4 of the top teams are definately good enough to win bridge city's district. I knows its gonna be a fight and one good team will be sitting out come PLAYOFF TIME.

LETS GO KVILLE

Bulldog92
09-22-2003, 11:21 PM
Like my fellow Jasper posters have said, it's good to see Kirbyville playing well again. I haven't heard a peep about you guys since Butch Hadnot was playing there. Having said that, I believe when the dust settles you are no better than third in this district. You can't honestly sit there and tell me that you're good enough to go into the Doghouse and beat a team that has twice as many athletes that are just as good as yours. Jasper is a tough place to play even when the Dogs aren't as strong as we're used to seeing them. This is one of those years and I believe the Bulldogs' depth and speed will beat you if nothing else does. Every Bulldog fan on this board will tell you that it's gonna be tough as hell for us to go to Newton and win and we might not, but I seriously doubt that Kirbyville OR DIBOLL ( :D ) will walk out of Bulldog Stadium without being tagged with a loss. I think the world of Coach Alvarez and I'm sure you guys will make some huge noise in the playoffs, but this district belongs to either Newton or Jasper...and I'd honestly put my money on the Eagles if I had to. Best of luck, Wildcats. Believe it or not, we Jasper fans really like you guys... :D

<small>[ September 22, 2003, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: Bulldog92 ]</small>

98Eagle
09-22-2003, 11:30 PM
Well said Bulldog92, finally someone with a bit of reason instead of kville posters blowing their own horn. I believe the Newton/Jasper game will decide district again with Newton having a slight edge because of home field advantage. Kirbyville has put together three wins against sub par teams and all the sudden they turn their talk to winning district and making a run at state. A win for kirbyville in the doghouse is highly unlikely and they haven't beat newton in a decade.

Wildcat81
09-22-2003, 11:38 PM
Well we like blowing our on horn thank you we may or maynot beat jasper or newton rightly so we'll see when the time come.

j_dog
09-22-2003, 11:53 PM
I have no problem with Kirbyville fans promoting their team as long as they don't insult or threaten another team. And, I don't think they have done that. So, Go Kirbyville. I am pulling for you! At least until you come to Dog Town! :D :D :D :mad: :mad:

Wildcat81
09-23-2003, 12:20 AM
j_dog:
I have no problem with Kirbyville fans promoting their team as long as they don't insult or threaten another team. And, I don't think they have done that. So, Go Kirbyville. I am pulling for you! At least until you come to Dog Town! :D :D :D :mad: :mad: You can root for both Jasper And Kirbyville Jasper loudly Kirbyville Silently LOL.

j_dog
09-23-2003, 12:49 AM
To tell the whole truth, I do pull for Kirbyville, and Newton, and Diboll, and Woodville, even Huntington although I haven't done them much good yet. :p

Wildcat81
09-23-2003, 01:06 AM
j_dog:
To tell the whole truth, I do pull for Kirbyville, and Newton, and Diboll, and Woodville, even Huntington although I haven't done them much good yet. :p Did you play for jasper? I played for Kville 22years ago.

j_dog
09-23-2003, 02:02 AM
Wildcat81:
QUOTE]Did you play for jasper? I played for Kville 22years ago.Nope, I am just a die hard fan.

Wildcat81
09-23-2003, 02:58 AM
Good Luck to The Dawgs.

MtnAg
09-23-2003, 08:30 AM
Your right the Dist. Title will go to Newton this year and they will probably be undefeated. The Dist has 4 really good teams that could do something in the playoffs but unfortuantly they only let 3 teams play in post season.

I think K-ville will beat Jasper this year because of experience. Yes I know you have Numbers and Speed, but you had that last year and a few bluechippers to boot and the undersized boys from K-ville did a pretty decent job when no one else thought they would, including me.

I think it will be a great game and a great chase for the playoffs. Good Luck Everyone!

Reveille
09-23-2003, 09:48 AM
KvilleWildcats60:
KIRBYVILLE TAKING IT ALL THE WAY TO STATE.Hey Kenny, I could have swore I just smelled some crow on the barbecue pit. Has the aroma made it up there yet???? wink

JasperDog94
09-23-2003, 11:01 AM
I don't think Kenny smells it cause the wind must be blowing South. I can smell oven roasted crow all the way down to Houston. Sure hope the wind changes direction soon. wink

spiveyrat
09-23-2003, 12:23 PM
Reveille:

KvilleWildcats60:
KIRBYVILLE TAKING IT ALL THE WAY TO STATE.Hey Kenny, I could have swore I just smelled some crow on the barbecue pit. Has the aroma made it up there yet???? wink I was just thinking the same thing! Hasn't been much crow served yet this year.

Big Red
09-23-2003, 02:41 PM
IT IS GOING TO BE A FIGHT FOR THE TOP THREE SPOTS BETWEEN JASPER, KIRBYVILLE, AND NEWTON. SHOULD BE GOOD GAMES BETWEEN THE THREE.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL TEAMS!

Wildcat81
09-23-2003, 05:53 PM
Iagree with BIG RED it shall very interesting games between Jasper,Newton,Kirbyville.

KvilleWildcats60
09-23-2003, 07:09 PM
Kirbyville in my opinion is not taken seriously enoguh by newton. Jasper at least gives us some respect. I guess we will just have to show them this year.

Bulldog92
09-23-2003, 07:31 PM
Reveille:

KvilleWildcats60:
KIRBYVILLE TAKING IT ALL THE WAY TO STATE.Hey Kenny, I could have swore I just smelled some crow on the barbecue pit. Has the aroma made it up there yet???? wink I think we all smell it. There must be a huge whirlwind centered around Wichita where our buddy spiveyrat lives. :D

Reveille
09-23-2003, 08:10 PM
Whirlwind???????????
Wichita?????????

Maybe that is why those guys are "WAVING". :D :D :D

Hint, Hint.

LOL

Bulldog92
09-23-2003, 08:20 PM
Reveille:
Whirlwind???????????
Wichita?????????

Hint, Hint.

LOLEither that or someone keeps giving him extra-strength kool-aid... :D

KvilleWildcats60
09-23-2003, 09:21 PM
yeah well were gonna play hard and to the best of our ability and see if we dont come out with a W.
any team in this district exception: Woodville,, Huntington , is definately a playoff threat to go deep.

KvilleWildcats60
09-23-2003, 10:15 PM
DONT COUNT US OUT BABY! :D :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: eek! :) frown

KvilleWildcats60
09-23-2003, 10:39 PM
Newton, Jasper I would watch number 46 the big tight end he recently moved there from tackle and is definately one to watch.

98Eagle
09-23-2003, 10:51 PM
The big tight end better keep his eyes on Tre' Bennett, one of the best linebackers in 3A.

Wildcat81
09-23-2003, 11:09 PM
Better watch the whole WILDCAT team.

spiveyrat
09-24-2003, 07:12 AM
Reveille:
Whirlwind???????????
Wichita?????????

Hint, Hint.

LOLTrying to "stir things up", eh Reveille? :D

<small>[ September 24, 2003, 07:12 AM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>

Big Red
09-24-2003, 09:23 AM
I AGREE KVILLEWILDCATS60. I DON'T THINK NEWTON TAKES KIRBYVILLE SERIOUS. DONT'T GET TO COCKY AND OVER CONFIDENT, PLAY HARD AS A TEAM AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU THAT RESPECT.
GOOD LUCK WILDCATS!

Reveille
09-24-2003, 09:57 AM
[/qb][/QUOTE]Trying to "stir things up", eh Reveille? :D [/QB][/QUOTE]

Why not? Kenny needs to have his chops busted every once in a while. :cool:

sphinx1906
09-24-2003, 10:18 AM
Hey bigred, yall are having a good season and I wish yall the best but do you really think that K-ville is going to beat Jasper and Newton? I know that Newton and K-ville have been rivals in the past but in the past 10 years it's been pretty one sided. good luck and how is the back-hand coming?

Big Red
09-24-2003, 11:28 AM
SPHINX1906 YOU ARE CORRECT, IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE THE EAGLES AND THE WILDCATS WERE RIVALS. GLAD TO SEE IT. KIRBYVILLE HAS A VERY GOOD CHANCE AT WINNING. I WISH THEM LUCK. I DON'T THINK NEWTON AND JASPER HAVE GOT USE TO THE IDEA THAT KIRBYVILLE COULD GIVE THEM SOME COMPETITION.I GUESS TIME WILL TELL. WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY
"HOW IS THE BACK HAND COMING?"

spiveyrat
09-24-2003, 11:42 AM
Reveille:
[/qb]Trying to "stir things up", eh Reveille? :D </strong>[/QUOTE]

Why not? Kenny needs to have his chops busted every once in a while. :cool: [/QB][/QUOTE]

:D

Bulldog92
09-24-2003, 12:07 PM
It's so much fun being the bad guy... :D

Wildcat81
09-24-2003, 12:53 PM
It has been a while since Kville beat Newton the Wildcat or over due for a win against the Eagles maybe thier are hungry for that win.
GO CATS

JasperDog94
09-24-2003, 01:52 PM
Wildcat81:
Better watch the whole WILDCAT team.I think I'm gonna watch.....TV! :D

Bulldog92
09-24-2003, 01:58 PM
JasperDog94:

Wildcat81:
Better watch the whole WILDCAT team.I think I'm gonna watch.....TV! :D Me too...but a close second is watching grass grow... :D

billbrasky
09-24-2003, 02:15 PM
Fact: The Kirbyville/Newton JV game last year was a blowout with Kirbyville on top. These same players make up about 50% of each of these varsity teams. These are very small 3A schools, with only around 30 or so on each team. You do the math.

billbrasky
09-24-2003, 02:16 PM
Fact: The Kirbyville/Newton JV game last year was a blowout with Kirbyville on top. These same players make up about 50% of each of these varsity teams. These are very small 3A schools, with only around 30 or so on each team. You do the math.

duckbutter
09-24-2003, 02:46 PM
And what math would that be Bill? That both teams had 30 players?

<small>[ September 24, 2003, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: duckbutter ]</small>

booger1
09-24-2003, 03:01 PM
Hey duckbutter, we ought to call him flashlight!....Cuz' he's so BRIGHT!

JasperDog94
09-24-2003, 03:52 PM
billbrasky:
You do the math.Awww man, I hate math...

crimson blood
09-24-2003, 04:46 PM
The Kirbyville/Newton JV game last year was a blowout with Kirbyville on top. These same players make up about 50% of each of these varsity teams. bill, not sure what that proves. the jasper-kv was a blow out at the end (20 pts) on the jv level. does that mean that there will be a hurricane hit the gulf coast on the 1st week of district 20-AAA play? :D

personally, i believe there is little connection in last year's jv contests and this year's vars. many of those kids go thru a whole lot of maturing in that time. :)

Backwoods
09-24-2003, 05:17 PM
Seems like K-V and some of our Newton people are both forgetting something. We've got to play Jasper first. Take it one week at a time.

KvilleWildcats60
09-24-2003, 08:58 PM
Thats true backwoods. one week at a time.

Reveille
09-25-2003, 10:28 AM
JasperDog94:
Originally posted by billbrasky:
You do the math.I hate this new math. wink

spiveyrat
09-25-2003, 11:39 AM
Reveille:

JasperDog94:
Originally posted by billbrasky:
You do the math.I hate this new math. wink HaHa! I almost posted that same remark!

Rocksolid
09-25-2003, 12:10 PM
Yes, you are all right last years JV score doesn't have to much to do with this years varsity game, but one thing to cosider is last year Kirbyville had 25 varsity players and 12 of them were sophmores ( this year juniors) and most all of them started. I definetly think that Jasper and Newton need to start showing Kirbyville some respect and if Kirbyville doesn't beat one of them this year, next year they both need to watch out because Kirbyville is ready to bring it to them.

spiveyrat
09-25-2003, 12:23 PM
Show Kville respect? How? By kissing their ring while kneeling before them? They'll get respect when it's earned. Kville doesn't have the winning history that Jasper or Newton has. I'm not trying to degrade by saying this. Just calling the facts out like I see 'em. If Kville somehow comes out on top of dist 20-3A, heads will start turning and Kville will start receiving the respect they deserve.

<small>[ September 25, 2003, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: spiveyrat ]</small>

Compudyne
09-25-2003, 12:29 PM
spiveyrat:
Show Kville respect? How? By kissing their ring while kneeling before them? They'll get respect when it's earned. Kville doesn't have the winning history that Jasper or Newton has. I'm not trying to degrade by saying this. Just calling the facts out like I see 'em. If Kville somehow comes out on top of dist 20-3A, heads will start turning and Kville will start receiving the respect they deserve.You are right. Kirbyville needs to earn the repect if they want it. No one is going to give it to them until they do. I know they want it, just like I want a million dollars. But it is not going to be given to them. They have to work and earn it.

St. Ivender
09-25-2003, 01:06 PM
spiveyrat:
Show Kville respect? How? By kissing their ring while kneeling before them? They'll get respect when it's earned. Kville doesn't have the winning history that Jasper or Newton has. I'm not trying to degrade by saying this. Just calling the facts out like I see 'em. If Kville somehow comes out on top of dist 20-3A, heads will start turning and Kville will start receiving the respect they deserve.Everyone in Newton respects Kirbyville, especially Mr Barbay. Don't believe for a minute that he doesn't pound it into his team's collective heads. My senior year we beat the "Cats 63-0 even then we didn't take them lightly.

Rocksolid
09-25-2003, 01:06 PM
spiveyrat:
Show Kville respect? How? By kissing their ring while kneeling before them? They'll get respect when it's earned. Kville doesn't have the winning history that Jasper or Newton has. I'm not trying to degrade by saying this. Just calling the facts out like I see 'em. If Kville somehow comes out on top of dist 20-3A, heads will start turning and Kville will start receiving the respect they deserve.That isn't what I'm saying what I'm saying is that they need to be on alert because KVILLE's team for the next couple of years is going to change the way people think of Kirbyville football. If Kville don't make a believer out of you this year the next 2 years they will be giving opponents H-E- double hockey sticks. (lol)

bearkatdad
09-25-2003, 09:02 PM
ok spiveyrat et al...enough of the new math...how about some football?. :D I'll try and keep you, jdog 92 & 94(and anyone else) sort of up to date on the Jasper/Houston Strake game tomorrow night..unless you guys have found a site that is carrying the game.. let me know...I hope Cook is back for that game..sure would give our offense a shot in the arm..

spiveyrat
09-25-2003, 09:08 PM
bearkatdad:
ok spiveyrat et al...enough of the new math...how about some football?. :D I'll try and keep you, jdog 92 & 94(and anyone else) sort of up to date on the Jasper/Houston Strake game tomorrow night..unless you guys have found a site that is carrying the game.. let me know...I hope Cook is back for that game..sure would give our offense a shot in the arm..That wasn't MY new math! :D
You're not going to the game? Billy Boy offered to keep us up to date too. Sounds like we're covered. I also saw in another thread the Jasper paper said Marlon WOULD be playing.

Billy Boy
09-25-2003, 09:14 PM
When Kirbyville starts playing tuff teams before district. They might earn some repect. eek!

KvilleWildcats60
09-25-2003, 09:27 PM
you act like we the players make the schedule. we deserve respect either way we are 4-0, and were ready for some challenges.

Billy Boy
09-25-2003, 09:36 PM
KvilleWildcats60:
you act like we the players make the schedule. we deserve respect either way we are 4-0, and were ready for some challenges.You'll get the challenge soon enough lets hope you live up to it. I know Newton, Diboll and Jasper will. :cool:

Bulldog92
09-25-2003, 09:46 PM
Who did Kirbyville play, though? Most good teams can beat undermanned teams. I'm glad you're 4-0, but don't get too full of yourselves until you beat better competition...

Bulldog92
09-25-2003, 09:47 PM
I'll be here by the second half tomorrow. Gotta work late... :mad:

NewtonThugBoyz04
09-25-2003, 10:13 PM
Me and my boyz go to work ourself at 7:30 friday nite. Those Dragons better bring there lunch. The Kville wildcats will be eating cupcakes agin with Kelly. :p

j_dog
09-26-2003, 12:56 AM
Rocksolid:
... I definetly think that Jasper and Newton need to start showing Kirbyville some respect and if Kirbyville doesn't beat one of them this year, next year they both need to watch out because Kirbyville is ready to bring it to them.Rock, if you are, or were talking about last year, I would agree with you. I think Jasper didn't pay KV the proper respect. That is why KV was able to hold the score to 0-14. For that very reason, I doubt that KV will be able to slip up on Jasper this year. KV will have Jasper's full attention this year. You can count on that.

I agree with some of the other posters. KV has an opportunity to beat 3 top 25 teams in district. Do that and you will get your recognition. We already respect you. Good luck on your games.

<small>[ September 26, 2003, 01:21 AM: Message edited by: j_dog ]</small>

Wildcat81
09-26-2003, 05:43 AM
It's been along time since kville had a decent
team this could be thier year give them a little respect would ya.The guys play hard.May the best team win this will be decided on a later date.

spiveyrat
09-26-2003, 06:28 AM
Some of you guys STILL don't understand respect. :rolleyes:

spiveyrat
09-26-2003, 06:29 AM
Bulldog92:
I'll be here by the second half tomorrow. Gotta work late... :mad: All work and no play makes Kenny a dull boy! :D

Bulldog92
09-26-2003, 08:20 AM
spiveyrat:

Bulldog92:
I'll be here by the second half tomorrow. Gotta work late... :mad: All work and no play makes Kenny a dull boy! :D Whatever.... :rolleyes:

MtnAg
09-26-2003, 08:22 AM
RESPECT is something that is earned not given!!!!
You earn it on the field not on this board.

Bulldog92
09-26-2003, 08:31 AM
Wildcat81:
team this could be thier year give them a little respect would ya.The guys play hard.May the best team win this will be decided on a later date.Respect isn't given. It's earned. Personally, it drives me nuts that people actually have the audacity to ask for it. Do you really think you will earn it that way? Think about that.

Compudyne
09-26-2003, 08:37 AM
NewtonThugBoyz04:
Me and my boyz go to work ourself at 7:30 friday nite. Those Dragons better bring there lunch. The Kville wildcats will be eating cupcakes agin with Kelly. :p Thugboy, you are correct. If Kirbyville wants respect, they need to go out and play teams like Newton and Jasper. Nacogdoches (3-21 over the last 3 seasons), Houston Smiley 1-21 over the last 3 seasons). That is how you will get respect. You are exactly right. Thuggy, who does Newton have next week?? The Kelly Cupcakes. I am pretty sure that Kirbyville could have beat any team that Jasper or Newton has beat this year.

KvilleWildcats60
09-26-2003, 09:02 AM
Newton says we havent played anyone but who have they played, they play teams that we could have beaten as well. Dont talk about the strength of our schedule until you play someone worth playing.

spiveyrat
09-26-2003, 11:39 AM
Bulldog92:

Wildcat81:
team this could be thier year give them a little respect would ya.The guys play hard.May the best team win this will be decided on a later date.Respect isn't given. It's earned. Personally, it drives me nuts that people actually have the audacity to ask for it. Do you really think you will earn it that way? Think about that.Just to add to what you said, I think when you ask for/demand respect, you might actually end up losing some.

spiveyrat
09-26-2003, 11:41 AM
Bulldog92:

spiveyrat:

Bulldog92:
I'll be here by the second half tomorrow. Gotta work late... :mad: All work and no play makes Kenny a dull boy! :D Whatever.... :rolleyes: Hey buddy! Don't roll your eyes at me! :D

Rocksolid
09-26-2003, 11:53 AM
Bulldog92:

Wildcat81:
team this could be thier year give them a little respect would ya.The guys play hard.May the best team win this will be decided on a later date.Respect isn't given. It's earned. Personally, it drives me nuts that people actually have the audacity to ask for it. Do you really think you will earn it that way? Think about that.For one thing we arn't asking for respect it is more like a warning we are telling YOU . wink

Wildcat81
09-26-2003, 03:19 PM
I guess you told me From now on I want ask for respect the CATS get it themselves.
GO CATS

Wildcat81
09-26-2003, 03:23 PM
Rocksolid:

Bulldog92:

Wildcat81:
team this could be thier year give them a little respect would ya.The guys play hard.May the best team win this will be decided on a later date.Respect isn't given. It's earned. Personally, it drives me nuts that people actually have the audacity to ask for it. Do you really think you will earn it that way? Think about that.For one thing we arn't asking for respect it is more like a warning we are telling YOU . wink OK Rocksolid & Wildcat60 Take To them the WILL have respect.

KvilleWildcats60
09-29-2003, 06:16 PM
Care to explain spivey?

landries
09-29-2003, 06:21 PM
cool

crimson blood
09-29-2003, 07:51 PM
<small>[ September 29, 2003, 07:52 PM: Message edited by: crimson blood ]</small>

JasperDog94
09-29-2003, 09:43 PM
R E S P E C T,
Find out what it means to me,
R E S P E C T,

Okay, now everybody sing along...

Sock it to me
Sock it to me
Sock it to me
Sock it to me... :D :D :D

sphinx1906
09-30-2003, 08:17 AM
So yall could have beat Nacodoches and Bridge City. It could happen, but I doubt it. I think what spivey was saying is that to get respect you have to earn it. I think that Compudyne said the same. No one is trying to down you but you can't win against Tarkington, Kelly, Timpson, and San Augustine and just all of the sudden decide your going to beat Newton and Jasper and teams like that. Now don't get your panties in a wad, Kirbyville is doing better but save the cocky comments and the demanding of respect until you have beat a Newton or Jasper. Then you will get respect. all you are doing by DEMANDING respect is asking for a worse beating thatn you are alredy going to recieve.

booger1
09-30-2003, 08:46 AM
sphinx1906:
So yall could have beat Nacodoches and Bridge City. It could happen, but I doubt it. I think what spivey was saying is that to get respect you have to earn it. I think that Compudyne said the same. No one is trying to down you but you can't win against Tarkington, Kelly, Timpson, and San Augustine and just all of the sudden decide your going to beat Newton and Jasper and teams like that. Now don't get your panties in a wad, Kirbyville is doing better but save the cocky comments and the demanding of respect until you have beat a Newton or Jasper. Then you will get respect. all you are doing by DEMANDING respect is asking for a worse beating thatn you are alredy going to recieve.That's the 2nd time you have done this! I guess great minds think alike! :D

Compudyne
09-30-2003, 09:35 AM
sphinx1906:
So yall could have beat Nacodoches and Bridge City. It could happen, but I doubt it. I think what spivey was saying is that to get respect you have to earn it. I think that Compudyne said the same. No one is trying to down you but you can't win against Tarkington, Kelly, Timpson, and San Augustine and just all of the sudden decide your going to beat Newton and Jasper and teams like that. Now don't get your panties in a wad, Kirbyville is doing better but save the cocky comments and the demanding of respect until you have beat a Newton or Jasper. Then you will get respect. all you are doing by DEMANDING respect is asking for a worse beating thatn you are alredy going to recieve.What is wrong eith these people, don't they know they have to scedule Alphonso Crutch, Hempstead, and Houston Smiley to get respect. I can't believe they expect someone to think they are good without playing powerhouses like these.

JasperDog94
09-30-2003, 09:40 AM
Compudyne,

Who has Kirbyville beat in the past 5 years?...10 years?...

sphinx1906
09-30-2003, 09:46 AM
Comp. you are killing me.

Compudyne
09-30-2003, 09:58 AM
JasperDog94:
Compudyne,

Who has Kirbyville beat in the past 5 years?...10 years?...94, What are you talking about. I was agreeing with you that Kirbyville has not played very tough teams. I just typed it less than an hour ago. Don't get your feelings hurt because I pointed out a few cupcakes in the Jasper and Newton schedules. But don't act like you are playing a tough schedule when you are not. From what I can tell, The only teams on Jaspers schedule that are any good have already beat them.

JasperDog94
09-30-2003, 10:17 AM
Very true.

booger1
09-30-2003, 10:32 AM
sphinx1906:
So yall could have beat Nacodoches and Bridge City. It could happen, but I doubt it. I think what spivey was saying is that to get respect you have to earn it. I think that Compudyne said the same. No one is trying to down you but you can't win against Tarkington, Kelly, Timpson, and San Augustine and just all of the sudden decide your going to beat Newton and Jasper and teams like that. Now don't get your panties in a wad, Kirbyville is doing better but save the cocky comments and the demanding of respect until you have beat a Newton or Jasper. Then you will get respect. all you are doing by DEMANDING respect is asking for a worse beating thatn you are alredy going to recieve.C'mon K-ville, act like you have been there before! Act like you know what it feels like to win all these games and know that somewhere along the way someone is going to drive your butt in the ground! That's what our coaches always told us,"if you are a lineman and you score, act like you have been there before. Don't go hollerin' and jumpin' up and down acting all crazy. Look professional." When we went 10-0, we had to act like it was no big deal for us, like we have done it before,but we got the bighead and everybody knows what happened next. We earned our respect that year real quick and lost it just as fast. We had to go the next year just to get some back. But my point is, don't get too cocky until you have actually won ALL the games!

<small>[ September 30, 2003, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: booger1 ]</small>

Old Cardinal
09-30-2003, 11:38 AM
To KirbyvilleWildcats60: I think you may be wrong as usual, Bridge City has beat K'ville almost every ballgame since the mid 1950s...Until a modern Kirbyville team actually beats BC, you are just talking through your hat! Now Newton, this year and last, and Jaspers last years team has beaten BC, but don't ever make claims until you can prove you can do it. I think BC and Jasper will possible meet to the Region III Div I Crown again this year, and maybe since both have graduated heavily-it could be a little better ballgame. K'ville has been a "Homecoming door mat team" for a lot of people throughout about fifty years.. I hope you can continue to improve, and I compliment you-but don't make claims that have not been a reality--talk of winning is cheap, actually winning is tough....

spiveyrat
09-30-2003, 11:47 AM
sphinx1906:
So yall could have beat Nacodoches and Bridge City. It could happen, but I doubt it. I think what spivey was saying is that to get respect you have to earn it. I think that Compudyne said the same. No one is trying to down you but you can't win against Tarkington, Kelly, Timpson, and San Augustine and just all of the sudden decide your going to beat Newton and Jasper and teams like that. Now don't get your panties in a wad, Kirbyville is doing better but save the cocky comments and the demanding of respect until you have beat a Newton or Jasper. Then you will get respect. all you are doing by DEMANDING respect is asking for a worse beating thatn you are alredy going to recieve.GOOD! I'm glad someone understood me!

booger1
09-30-2003, 11:50 AM

Compudyne
09-30-2003, 12:11 PM
Old Cardinal:
To KirbyvilleWildcats60: I think you may be wrong as usual, Bridge City has beat K'ville almost every ballgame since the mid 1950s...Until a modern Kirbyville team actually beats BC, you are just talking through your hat! Now Newton, this year and last, and Jaspers last years team has beaten BC, but don't ever make claims until you can prove you can do it. I think BC and Jasper will possible meet to the Region III Div I Crown again this year, and maybe since both have graduated heavily-it could be a little better ballgame. K'ville has been a "Homecoming door mat team" for a lot of people throughout about fifty years.. I hope you can continue to improve, and I compliment you-but don't make claims that have not been a reality--talk of winning is cheap, actually winning is tough....Old Card, glad to see you are back and have not lost any of your charm. Your comments in the post are the main reason you normally catch heat from me. Not today though, I do not have the time.

j_dog
09-30-2003, 12:45 PM
Well, ............................
The good news is that, after this week District play starts and then we will all know for sure who is the best. :p :p :p

Rocksolid
09-30-2003, 12:53 PM
yes we will.

ej2525
09-30-2003, 01:26 PM
Just as an observer here... I see so many K-Ville supporters saying how much everyone should "respect" K-Ville this year and for a couple of years to come. Well they made it to the playoffs last year and lost in the first round "big whoop"!! Bulldog92 said it earlier in this thread that K-Ville has not had a good team since Butch Hadnot was there. That was when I was in high school 10+ years ago. They (K-Ville players & fans) are saying that the Kats can walk on Jasper, Newton, Bridge City and Dibol this year and in years to come. I'll just watch the outcome as it unfolds in the next several weeks. Watch your heads little Kats as your expanding heads and egos try to cash a check your body can't handle given the company in your district. Keep talking and you might miss the post season all together!! Your lucky they take 3 teams to the playoffs because that is really the 3rd position your playing for isn't it?

JasperDog94
09-30-2003, 01:27 PM
Compudyne
Old Card, glad to see you are back and have not lost any of your charm. Your comments in the post are the main reason you normally catch heat from me. Not today though, I do not have the time.[/QB]But I thought you had the day off... :p

Rocksolid
09-30-2003, 01:36 PM
ej2525:
Just as an observer here... I see so many K-Ville supporters saying how much everyone should "respect" K-Ville this year and for a couple of years to come. Well they made it to the playoffs last year and lost in the first round "big whoop"!! Bulldog92 said it earlier in this thread that K-Ville has not had a good team since Butch Hadnot was there. That was when I was in high school 10+ years ago. They (K-Ville players & fans) are saying that the Kats can walk on Jasper, Newton, Bridge City and Dibol this year and in years to come. I'll just watch the outcome as it unfolds in the next several weeks. Watch your heads little Kats as your expanding heads and egos try to cash a check your body can't handle given the company in your district. Keep talking and you might miss the post season all together!! Your lucky they take 3 teams to the playoffs because that is really the 3rd position your playing for isn't it?I honestly don't think anybody is playing for the third position. I think it will be a fight to the end. Noboddy said KVILLE will walk over Jasper or Newton they just said their coming to play. (Old card you are the one who brought B.C. into this one, I'm sorry ya'll lost to Newton I was really hoping you would play them closer than that.)

Compudyne
09-30-2003, 01:38 PM
JasperDog94:

Compudyne
Old Card, glad to see you are back and have not lost any of your charm. Your comments in the post are the main reason you normally catch heat from me. Not today though, I do not have the time.But I thought you had the day off... :p [/QB]I do. I just try not to comment very much about anything the Old Card says. I end up hurting his feelings because I get to personal. I am sorry I lied, I just choose not to comment on the Old Cards comments. Today.

Wildcat81
09-30-2003, 01:47 PM
Boy alot of smack talking against the Wildcats.But District starts Oct.10.And for the teams Newton played BC was the only team thats worth something like i said Hempstead the only team they beat was a 2A school.Don't know much about Nacodoches or Alphonso Crutch.

KvilleWildcats60
09-30-2003, 01:53 PM
<small>[ September 30, 2003, 02:04 PM: Message edited by: KvilleWildcats60 ]</small>

KvilleWildcats60
09-30-2003, 02:02 PM
Dear Old Card,
Good Luck Making it out of that tough district,

PS. :) I thought yall did good vs. Newton...

sphinx1906
09-30-2003, 03:07 PM
Wildcat81 WHAT THE HECK MAN???? You can't possibly be talking about Newtons pre-district games. Hey get off the bench and play when you go visit Singletary Stadium.Then it all will unfold.

NewtonThugBoyz04
09-30-2003, 04:28 PM
You get him Sphinx! Singletary stadium will be a wildcat nightmare. You guys keep talkin though. My boyz are lookin for some fun :D And compudyn dont let that old cardinel bother you. Hes been mouthin about stuff for a few years. the B C folks jump him too! :D

Backwoods
09-30-2003, 04:32 PM
Hey gang. I think the game is in Kirbyville this year. Let's do this year first. :rolleyes:

Old Cardinal
09-30-2003, 06:08 PM
I kind of think it will end up with Newton, Jasper and Diboll in the playoffs with Kirbyville staying home. I have watched dozens of BC vs Kirbyville games through my lifetime and I have never seen K'ville win a one of them. They talk mightly big (like KirbyvilleWildcats60), is doing this year, but in the end, they cannot finish with a Championship.

Compudyne
09-30-2003, 10:10 PM
Old Cardinal:
I kind of think it will end up with Newton, Jasper and Diboll in the playoffs with Kirbyville staying home. I have watched dozens of BC vs Kirbyville games through my lifetime and I have never seen K'ville win a one of them. They talk mightly big (like KirbyvilleWildcats60), is doing this year, but in the end, they cannot finish with a Championship.Kirbyville Posters, do not make anymore comments to Old Card. I have got sick at my stomach reading how the Great Bridge City teams of the past beat Kirbyville. I cannot take anymore. Leave that Old Man to work on his tree farm but please leave him alone. When Kirbyville makes the playoffs, I his eyes it will still be luck. You cannot win. Just leave him to his trees, and to his Drivers Education Classes of all the BC Sophomores so they can get there license and then be better football players. You cannot win.

Pedestrian
09-30-2003, 10:45 PM
Usually in the typical Newton/Kirbyville THRASHING, Barbay doesn't run up the score since woman and children are present. But I see it this year and its going to be ugly. Kirbyville is sturing up a hornets nest to the east.

Compudyne
10-01-2003, 08:43 AM
Pedestrian:
Usually in the typical Newton/Kirbyville THRASHING, Barbay doesn't run up the score since woman and children are present. But I see it this year and its going to be ugly. Kirbyville is sturing up a hornets nest to the east.First of all, It is hard for me to believe that anyone from Bon Wier knows how to log on or type at all. When did you guys get electricity anyway.
Secondly, I always heard growing up that the people in Newton had to flush their toilets every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday whether they needed to or not. The people in Bon Wier needed the water. Is this true?
Third and Final, There have been alot of great football players from Bon Wier, There was-No, he was from Newton. And there was- No he was from Burkville. But I do remember- No, he was from Kirbybille. Come to think of it, I can't remember anyone who did anything from Bon Wier. That is until you learned how to log on and type. Congratulations

booger1
10-01-2003, 08:49 AM
I feel a little tension rising in here! eek! :mad: eek!

Backwoods
10-01-2003, 08:55 AM
Watch it Comp. So far you have been pretty impressive. Don't ruin it by slandering good people because of one (multiple choice). Have a great day.

Compudyne
10-01-2003, 09:02 AM
Backwoods:
Watch it Comp. So far you have been pretty impressive. Don't ruin it by slandering good people because of one (multiple choice). Have a great day.I am only talking to the Bon Wier Flash. Didn't mean to ruffle the rest of the feathers over there. Have a great day yourself.

KvilleWildcats60
10-01-2003, 10:01 AM
Sphinx where you at buddy? not talking today i heard you had a secret weapon this year in doubles. haha just kidding man i know you dont

sphinx1906
10-01-2003, 10:15 AM
I haven't gone anywhere 60, i am laughing at THE BULL right now. I hope you two pull your head out and figure me out cause yall are giving some poor tennis player or coach or whatever hell!! Keep up the investigation and good to hear from you again.
Secret weapon in doubles?

sphinx1906
10-01-2003, 10:24 AM
Kvillewildcats60, check your private messages

KvilleWildcats60
10-01-2003, 10:55 AM
who are you then if im wrong?

Wildcat81
10-01-2003, 11:31 AM
sphinx1906:
Wildcat81 WHAT THE HECK MAN???? You can't possibly be talking about Newtons pre-district games. Hey get off the bench and play when you go visit Singletary Stadium.Then it all will unfold.Hey sphinx1906 I have aready played at singletary stadium years ago if i was still in
school I would believe you me.

sphinx1906
10-01-2003, 12:47 PM
Wildcat81, so you are from Saratoga eh. All I know about that place is that they have a light. Evidently YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!!!

Keep trying though.

Compudyne
10-01-2003, 01:59 PM
Old Cardinal:
I kind of think it will end up with Newton, Jasper and Diboll in the playoffs with Kirbyville staying home. I have watched dozens of BC vs Kirbyville games through my lifetime and I have never seen K'ville win a one of them. They talk mightly big (like KirbyvilleWildcats60), is doing this year, but in the end, they cannot finish with a Championship.Old Card, You need to quit telling lies. I looked on the Bridge City web site and found the results of all the BC/Kirbyville games since 1956. You have not watched dozens of games between K-ville and BC because they have only played 6 times. You have not witnessed Kirbyville winning one of the matchups? You must have not been there on September 2, 1960 when Kirbyville won. Just for the Record, BC leads the series 5-1. Please do more research before you type things about other schools. Comp

billbrasky
10-01-2003, 02:25 PM
oooooooooh! that kind of hurts, doesn't it old card. that's almost embarassing.

Wildcat81
10-01-2003, 02:35 PM
sphinx1906:
Wildcat81, so you are from Saratoga eh. All I know about that place is that they have a light. Evidently YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LIGHT!!!!!!

Keep trying though.Yes sphinx1906 i have seen that light and it's wicked looking I my live in Saratoga but i didn't grow up here.

Wildcat81
10-01-2003, 02:38 PM
Compudyne:

Old Cardinal:
I kind of think it will end up with Newton, Jasper and Diboll in the playoffs with Kirbyville staying home. I have watched dozens of BC vs Kirbyville games through my lifetime and I have never seen K'ville win a one of them. They talk mightly big (like KirbyvilleWildcats60), is doing this year, but in the end, they cannot finish with a Championship.Old Card, You need to quit telling lies. I looked on the Bridge City web site and found the results of all the BC/Kirbyville games since 1956. You have not watched dozens of games between K-ville and BC because they have only played 6 times. You have not witnessed Kirbyville winning one of the matchups? You must have not been there on September 2, 1960 when Kirbyville won. Just for the Record, BC leads the series 5-1. Please do more research before you type things about other schools. Compi didn't know Kville played BC in 1960 that was before my time compudyne did you find that at let me know i like to look that up my self.

98Eagle
10-01-2003, 04:38 PM
On the 98 Newton state champs team the starting linebacker and district defensive mvp, Jeremy Lott #72, was from Bon Wier.

<small>[ October 01, 2003, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: 98Eagle ]</small>

Old Cardinal
10-01-2003, 04:40 PM
To Compudyne: I played in a full-fledged scrimmage game in 1957 and also 1958 against Kirbyville and we won big. I even remember picking up a TD by running a fumble in. In 1959, season they scrimmaged Kirbyville in a full scale game situation, and won big. Yes the first year Coach Joe Van Breemen Coached, they lost to Kirbyville. Through the years, I have attended 9th grade, JV, Varsity games, Scrimmages and full scale game situation scrimmages and I can't recall ever seeing Kirbyville win a one of them.,except that one- in the season of 1960.... The point is don't say you can beat someone, show it on the field.

<small>[ October 01, 2003, 04:41 PM: Message edited by: Old Cardinal ]</small>

KvilleWildcats60
10-01-2003, 05:24 PM
no old card the point is you got told up by compudyne and tried to change the point.

<small>[ October 01, 2003, 05:25 PM: Message edited by: KvilleWildcats60 ]</small>

Backwoods
10-01-2003, 05:56 PM
Musta overlooked something over the years. How many scrimmage wins equals a district/state championship? :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes:

Wildcat81
10-01-2003, 06:02 PM
Backwoods who knows? I sure don't You can be sorry
in scrimmages and do good in district.

Compudyne
10-01-2003, 08:33 PM
Old Cardinal:
To Compudyne: I played in a full-fledged scrimmage game in 1957 and also 1958 against Kirbyville and we won big. I even remember picking up a TD by running a fumble in. In 1959, season they scrimmaged Kirbyville in a full scale game situation, and won big. Yes the first year Coach Joe Van Breemen Coached, they lost to Kirbyville. Through the years, I have attended 9th grade, JV, Varsity games, Scrimmages and full scale game situation scrimmages and I can't recall ever seeing Kirbyville win a one of them.,except that one- in the season of 1960.... The point is don't say you can beat someone, show it on the field.I am sorry Coach Breeman lost to the Wildcats. That doesn't change the fact that you said it never happened. I attented a JV game in BC a few years ago and watched K-ville beat the Cardinals. Your main problem is you see what you want to see. You hear what you want to hear. And you say what you want to say. You expect everyone to take you comments as the truth and they are not always so. I have never said Kirbyville was going to beat anyone. I may have predicted it. And don't tell me I am making slanderous comments trying to get the attention off of you. The bottom line, you were wrong. A simple you(Compudyne) were right and I(Old Cardinal) was wrong would have been sufficient. But that is not your style, is it.Have a good evening.

Pedestrian
10-01-2003, 08:40 PM
Hey Comp. I bet a hundred dollars Bon Wier gas is cheaper than kirbyville gas, that is if the newly invinted gernerator is working. Oh and I was also wondering what good ever came out of kirbyville? Oh yeah thats right yall win every halftime show.

Old Cardinal
10-01-2003, 08:48 PM
To Comp: read again- Sept 30 2003 11:38am "lost almost every ballgame"--I try not to lie, but I do forget some things that happen 30 or 40 years ago..

Compudyne
10-01-2003, 08:50 PM
Pedestrian:
Hey Comp. I bet a hundred dollars Bon Wier gas is cheaper than kirbyville gas, that is if the newly invinted gernerator is working. Oh and I was also wondering what good ever came out of kirbyville? Oh yeah thats right yall win every halftime show.Bon Wier Flash, Don't get your feelings hurt because I picked on you a little. It is all in fun. Does Bon Wier really have a gas station??
I am sure lots of great players have come out of BW. You are right. We do win every halftime show we enter.

Wildcat81
10-01-2003, 08:53 PM
hey comp I think bon weir still has gas ststion even though I haven't been there in awhile. K-ville used to one of the best bands in Texas.

Compudyne
10-01-2003, 08:54 PM
Old Cardinal:
To Comp: read again- Sept 30 2003 11:38am "lost almost every ballgame"--I try not to lie, but I do forget some things that happen 30 or 40 years ago..Well, I am glad you told me that. What I remember reading was a comment that said that you did not remember Kirbyville ever beating BC.

Pedestrian
10-01-2003, 08:55 PM
Yeah we got a Exxon with a buffet style pizza that is the best, that is if the generator is working. They also sale canned food and shoes and reading books for us ignorant farmers who play in sewage all day.

PS. Comp, are a players dad or something or are you just a DIE HARD KIRBYVILLE FOOTBALL FAN! WOOOOHH!

Compudyne
10-01-2003, 09:00 PM
Old Cardinal:
To Comp: read again- Sept 30 2003 11:38am "lost almost every ballgame"--I try not to lie, but I do forget some things that happen 30 or 40 years ago..I went back and read it just to make sure and you are right. In the post you are referring to, that is exactly what you said. In the post I am referring to, you did not. You said never and that is what I was basing my comments on.

Compudyne
10-01-2003, 09:06 PM
Pedestrian:
Yeah we got a Exxon with a buffet style pizza that is the best, that is if the generator is working. They also sale canned food and shoes and reading books for us ignorant farmers who play in sewage all day.

PS. Comp, are a players dad or something or are you just a DIE HARD KIRBYVILLE FOOTBALL FAN! WOOOOHH!The funny thing is that I am not even from Kirbyville. I just thought they needed someone to fight for there honor. So that is what I have been doing. It is easy to root for the teams that have been winning for years. I just thought they needed a little backing so I kind of adopted them.
When someone takes a shot at them, I normally defend them as best I can.

Wildcat81
10-01-2003, 09:12 PM
well comp you may not be a wildcat but thanks for the support we need it seems like some people are down on the cats because we winning a few games.

Pedestrian
10-01-2003, 09:14 PM
qb][/QUOTE]The funny thing is that I am not even from Kirbyville. I just thought they needed someone to fight for there honor. So that is what I have been doing. It is easy to root for the teams that have been winning for years. I just thought they needed a little backing so I kind of adopted them.
When someone takes a shot at them, I normally defend them as best I can.[/QB][/QUOTE

Aren't you a knight in shining armor.

Old Cardinal
10-01-2003, 09:25 PM
I kind of figured that from all the past post, that you had some kind of a duel alligence...I was talking about big talk comments mainly by WildCats60,not you, that needed a little challenge.... Just curious though, I have never personally attack or even addressed you, that I can remember through these years-yet you have come on here and attack me personally many times....I did decide to respond finally during this time, just to see how far you would go. Have a good night, I looked back and I did say "never" one time-it was easy to forget the two years after my HS graduation when BC started into about 4 years of real sorry football....Comp, we had a meeting of the first team that played the first game(1954) in BC last year and 11 guys showed up, it was fun. I hope you can get your team together nearly a half century later, that means you are not six feet under!

mistanice
10-01-2003, 09:53 PM
Well compudyne, now we know that you back the cats, but is that only for the time being? All season?!! Next season?!?! and after that one??!? FOREVER?!?! I'm glad that you adopted them but when will you give them back to the CPS if ever?

Eagles52
10-01-2003, 10:03 PM
none of these teams could beat Buna... wink

KvilleWildcats60
10-01-2003, 10:09 PM
Kirbyville beat Buna 39 to zero.

Kirk Herbstreit
10-01-2003, 10:27 PM
As an outsider looking in for too long, I would like to interject a couple of words into this madness! :rolleyes: Compudyne, go take a midol while you move to Kirbyville, Texas. You have taken Old Cardinal the wrong way. I used to be on this board for a very long time (under a different screen name). I know that his remarks often cause an uprising, but he often has very good insight. I know that Newton and Jasper have not played a tremendously tough schedule, but at least Newton was not challenged. As I recall, Kirbyville was taken down to the wire by a 2A team. Granted San Augustine isn't a pushover 2A program, WAKE UP. Playing football like that is not going to even make for a good half against a talented and now stirred up Newton team. You had good predictions last week Comp, but I am wondering about you. Carry on please...

Pedestrian
10-01-2003, 10:27 PM
I think... I know he was being sarcastic.

Wildcat81
10-01-2003, 10:34 PM
Oct. 26 Bridge City vs. Kirbyville
* Kirbyville Wins * AWAY 00-38 1956
Sept. 2 Bridge City vs. Kirbyville
* Kirbyville Wins *
AWAY 14-20 1960 We beat BC twice.LOL

bellvillefan6699
10-01-2003, 10:34 PM
nice name kirk.

Kirk Herbstreit
10-01-2003, 10:37 PM
I was playing around, but I am trying to change my screen name. I want to create my own legacy. :D

<small>[ October 01, 2003, 10:44 PM: Message edited by: Kirk Herbstreit ]</small>

Compudyne
10-02-2003, 08:59 AM
Kirk Herbstreit:
I was playing around, but I am trying to change my screen name. I want to create my own legacy. :D Kirk, what was your point about the San Augustine game. The comment did not make any sense to me.

sphinx1906
10-02-2003, 09:59 AM
Comp......Captain Kirk lost me when he said old card had good insight. If he was playing in the 50's he probably doesn't even have good eyesight.

JasperDog94
10-02-2003, 10:00 AM
sphinx1906:
Comp......Captain Kirk lost me when he said old card had good insight. If he was playing in the 50's he probably doesn't even have good eyesight.Now that's a little harsh... frown

Compudyne
10-02-2003, 10:18 AM
sphinx1906:
Comp......Captain Kirk lost me when he said old card had good insight. If he was playing in the 50's he probably doesn't even have good eyesight.Now that is a little funny.

Wildcat81
10-02-2003, 01:28 PM
Come on you'll leave old card alone if he played
in the 50's his got to be 60 or better maybe retired and has nothing to do but post his opinion.

Compudyne
10-02-2003, 01:34 PM
Wildcat81:
in the 50's his got to be 60 or better maybe retired and has nothing to do but post his opinion.Wildcat 81, You make it very hard for me to support you when I have such a hard time reading your posts. An occasional period or comma would really help things out.

billbrasky
10-02-2003, 02:03 PM
Amen to that comp. Do they teach English in Kirbyville?

Backwoods
10-02-2003, 02:32 PM
Wildcat81: Don't cut age any slack.I'm in that group,too. Old Card can take a nap and recover. If he wears the shoes, he's got to pay the dues.
I've been through one war, one marriage, a bunch of family reunions, and a Dairy Queen grand opening. With all that excitement in life, the Newton Eagles keep me ticking. LOL

St. Ivender
10-02-2003, 02:49 PM
billbrasky:
Amen to that comp. Do they teach English in Kirbyville?I know they teach English in Newton.......or at least they did 20 years ago, but by the looks of some of these posters I am beginning to wonder.

KvilleWildcats60
10-02-2003, 06:32 PM
With River rat and NewtonThugBoy04 representing newton in the posts it appears newton's english program is slacking.

3ahunter2k4
10-02-2003, 08:47 PM
i no are's ain't.

Pedestrian
10-02-2003, 09:33 PM
I don't know if English is to blame for Newtons computer illiteracy, you know we just got electricity down here a few months ago.

Backwoods
10-02-2003, 09:39 PM
Pedestrian. That was supposed to be a secret. Now the rest of the county will want it. :D

Billy Boy
10-02-2003, 11:18 PM
Wildcat81:
in the 50's his got to be 60 or better maybe retired and has nothing to do but post his opinion.And what do you have to do? I see more of your posts on here than Old Card's. Forty years from now ya'll will understand just how much insight on life Old Card really has. Listen to your elders you might just learn something. Have a good day and remember you might just live to sixty oneday.

Wildcat81
10-02-2003, 11:35 PM
Compudyne:

Wildcat81:
in the 50's his got to be 60 or better maybe retired and has nothing to do but post his opinion.Wildcat 81, You make it very hard for me to support you when I have such a hard time reading your posts. An occasional period or comma would really help things out.Comp,I'll start putting commas and periods.

Wildcat81
10-02-2003, 11:37 PM
billbrasky:
Amen to that comp. Do they teach English in Kirbyville?Yes, they teach Engish in Kirbyville.

KvilleWildcats60
10-03-2003, 09:19 AM
Who does diboll Play?

booger1
10-03-2003, 09:20 AM
Diboll plays Livingston

KvilleWildcats60
10-03-2003, 09:26 AM
Is livingston any good?

booger1
10-03-2003, 09:57 AM
KvilleWildcats60:
Is livingston any good?I don't really know how good they are. I know they beat Center last week 52-39. I don't think Center really has a team this year. If Diboll's defense plays like it has been, and not pull what it did against Willis in the 3rd quarter, then this could be a good game! Good luck Diboll!

SETexFB
10-03-2003, 10:52 AM
I think that the Jasper/Newton & Kirbyville/Jasper games will all be good games to watch. Newton will for sure beat Kirbyville and the game with Jasper will be a close one I am sure. No turnovers will have to be Jasper's motto in that game and they may have a better chance if they play aggressive smart football. It is hard to beat Newton in Newton. Now Jasper/Kirbyville will probably be either a close one or Jasper will really blow them out. I doubt Kirbyville blows Jasper out. Kirbyville does deserve some respect this year. How much respect will only be determined at the end of season. Good Luck To All The Teams.

Compudyne
10-03-2003, 12:45 PM
SETexFB:
I think that the Jasper/Newton & Kirbyville/Jasper games will all be good games to watch. Newton will for sure beat Kirbyville and the game with Jasper will be a close one I am sure. No turnovers will have to be Jasper's motto in that game and they may have a better chance if they play aggressive smart football. It is hard to beat Newton in Newton. Now Jasper/Kirbyville will probably be either a close one or Jasper will really blow them out. I doubt Kirbyville blows Jasper out. Kirbyville does deserve some respect this year. How much respect will only be determined at the end of season. Good Luck To All The Teams.Thanks for clearing that up for everyone. It makes a lot more sense to me now.

bearkatdad
10-03-2003, 07:53 PM
Still 1st quarter...Jasper 14 - Houston Smiley 0

spiveyrat
10-03-2003, 08:09 PM
Great! Why don't you start a new topic so others can see where we are...

spiveyrat
10-03-2003, 08:16 PM
bkdad: i opened another topic. give us some updates in there, please.

bearkatdad
10-03-2003, 08:20 PM
2nd qtr Jasper 28 - Houston Smiley 6

spiveyrat
10-03-2003, 08:22 PM
BearkatDAD!!! WAKE UP! I started another topic so people can peek in and see your updates.