PDA

View Full Version : Navasota's New Gym.....

NastySlot
12-19-2007, 10:19 AM
hows it look....is it as nice as Coach Gates planned on it to be? Where can I find pictures???

HEMOTOXIC
12-19-2007, 12:04 PM
It is average. I think that they put more money than expected in the new football stadium not leaving enough money to due what they originally planned with the gym. Overall, the gym is not as big as originally planned, doesn't have the seats with the backing, and doesn't have the big arena like scoreboard. It holds 1500. Not at all a bad gym whatsoever. I will try to get some pictures.

NastySlot
12-19-2007, 12:18 PM
It's gotta be better then the old one.

NastySlot
12-19-2007, 12:34 PM
hey who beat the girls? and what grade is Gaston in now?

striker
12-20-2007, 01:31 PM
"Gator" is a Junior and had a heck of year this year. Our very own Wes Welker....

I think Austin Anderson beat our Rattler Girls by 1 in their first outing. They have since beaten them and gone 16-0.

HEMOTOXIC
12-20-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by NastySlot
hey who beat the girls? and what grade is Gaston in now?

The Lady Rattlers lost to Round Rock Stoney Point in Round Rock. They then turned around and beat Stoney Point with ease in Navasota.

striker
12-20-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by HEMOTOXIC
The Lady Rattlers lost to Round Rock Stoney Point in Round Rock. They then turned around and beat Stoney Point with ease in Navasota.

You are correct. I just knew it was an Austin Area school. I wasn't sure. Sorry for the bad info.

HEMOTOXIC
12-20-2007, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by striker
You are correct. I just knew it was an Austin Area school. I wasn't sure. Sorry for the bad info.

Oh, not a problem. I saw Stoney Point play, I am still wondering how they lost to them. From what the girls told me, they drove for 2 hours plus. Once they got off the bus, they hit the court. They didn't even have time to warm up. Not trying to make excuses for them, but Stoney Point wasn't a good team from what I saw in the Navasota Tourny. I will get a chance to see them play tomorrow night against Pasadena Memorial at the Pit. Should be an easy win for the ladies.