PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Know Anything About Tulane?

bandera7
12-18-2007, 11:55 PM
So I am thinking about going to Tulane, but I have never been to the campus. I will take a trip before verifying admission of course, but I wanted to know if anybody here went there or has been there or anything like that.

GreenMonster
12-19-2007, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by bandera7
So I am thinking about going to Tulane, but I have never been to the campus. I will take a trip before verifying admission of course, but I wanted to know if anybody here went there or has been there or anything like that. I have a buddy that graduated from Tulane Law School. He's now an Assistant Attorney General for the state of Louisianna. He speaks kindly of the school and the party culture that surrounds it. He's always ready for a shrimp boil and beer blast now.

coach
12-19-2007, 02:53 AM
i know that tulane gets a lot of mentioning on this bord due to misconception

themsu97
12-19-2007, 06:56 AM
outstanding campus and facility...
top notch faculty and it is right around New Orleans...

charlesrixey
12-19-2007, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by bandera7
So I am thinking about going to Tulane, but I have never been to the campus. I will take a trip before verifying admission of course, but I wanted to know if anybody here went there or has been there or anything like that.

i looked into Tulane (it's a very good academic school in New Orleans) but it is a bit expensive (it's a private school)

of course, that was eight years ago!

Old Tiger
12-19-2007, 07:59 AM
i believe it's one of the top architecture schools in the nation