PDA

View Full Version : Bill Parcells to Falcons?

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Arthur Blank is talking to Bill Parcells about joining the Falcons as VP of Football Operations.

NDFootball
12-18-2007, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
Arthur Blank is talking to Bill Parcells about joining the Falcons as VP of Football Operations.

Would that be like a GM kind of position or is it just a pencil pusher job?

Txbroadcaster
12-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by NDFootball
Would that be like a GM kind of position or is it just a pencil pusher job?

GM style role..he wants to keep McKay on as the buisness side director of operations..basically he wants to split the GM job

NDFootball
12-18-2007, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
GM style role..he wants to keep McKay on as the buisness side director of operations..basically he wants to split the GM job

I figured he wouldn't stay an analyst for too long.

navscanmaster
12-19-2007, 02:07 AM
I figured he wouldn't stay an analyst for too long.

Thank God.

crzyjournalist03
12-19-2007, 04:12 PM
I think we all need to take a lesson right now and learn who the biggest ego in all of sports is...Mr. Parcells.

Only he would get a story out and have his current employer run with it in which he's quoted as saying he'll probably take the job and that there aren't any deal breakers only to have that company issue a retraction later in the day as he says he's more interested in a job with the Dolphins.

If I were ESPN, Parcells would be fired on the spot for that crap.

NDFootball
12-19-2007, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I think we all need to take a lesson right now and learn who the biggest ego in all of sports is...Mr. Parcells.

Only he would get a story out and have his current employer run with it in which he's quoted as saying he'll probably take the job and that there aren't any deal breakers only to have that company issue a retraction later in the day as he says he's more interested in a job with the Dolphins.

If I were ESPN, Parcells would be fired on the spot for that crap.

Why anyone would want a job with the Dolphins is beyond me :(
They couldn't even win a Super Bowl with Dan Marino...and they traded their lives away for Ricky Williams. God hates them.

crzyjournalist03
12-19-2007, 05:11 PM
Why anyone would want a job with the Dolphins is beyond me :(
They couldn't even win a Super Bowl with Dan Marino...and they traded their lives away for Ricky Williams. God hates them.

Miami does have some nice retirement facilities...maybe that's what interests Parcells...

NDFootball
12-19-2007, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
Miami does have some nice retirement facilities...maybe that's what interests Parcells...

LOL:devil: