PDA

View Full Version : Put One In The W Column For Coach Dre

TheDOCTORdre
12-18-2007, 10:59 PM
It was a defensive game...or lack of shots falling for either team tonight but nonetheless, my Lady Lions and I got their first win tonight by the score of 23-19. It is my first victory as a coach, it was great to see how excited the girls were after the victory, it was great:)

AP Panther Fan
12-18-2007, 11:00 PM
Congratulations!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I remember posting on your first defeat thread, so I am liking this one much better!;)

WylieBulldog92
12-18-2007, 11:04 PM
I'm not rubbing it in just curious whats the record (not being mean for real), 1-?

TheDOCTORdre
12-18-2007, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by WylieBulldog92
I'm not rubbing it in just curious whats the record (not being mean for real), 1-?

Its actually just 1-1. We started basketball this year, and I was asked to be coach in August. Last year someone had "set" a schedule for us and so when I got here this year it looked like I had a full schedule, however it turned out to be just a tenative schedule and most dates and games were never confirmed so I was left with a meager schedule

Daddy D 11
12-18-2007, 11:10 PM
where do you coach?

WylieBulldog92
12-18-2007, 11:10 PM
Wow...I feel disappointed for you and your team, but you still have a district schedule to be able to get into the playoffs correct?

Old Tiger
12-19-2007, 07:41 PM
congrats!:clap:

TheDOCTORdre
12-19-2007, 07:44 PM
I coach @ Sherwood Christian Academy, we are a small private school in Odessa. Just last month we applied and were accepted into TAPPS, however this year we are not and are not associated with any organization; so their is no district schedule and no opportunity to go to the playoffs. I hate it, because we have 3 seniors this year and they will not be able to experience what it is to go through a district and have a chance to go to the playoffs