PDA

View Full Version : Jamie Lynn Spears pregnant at 16!

King_LeYoeNidas
12-18-2007, 10:18 PM
Well...you can take the girl out of the trailer...

LOLZ...man this family is seriously screwed up. She'll be bald by the time she's 19. Seriously...what a skank. lol.....Ok...I'm sure there's going to be at least one "Oh i feel bad for her" comment......

http://www.tmz.com/2007/12/18/jamie-lynn-spears-is-pregnant/

trojan37
12-18-2007, 10:21 PM
Coming up next on MTV, The Disfunctional Spears Family Show!

WylieBulldog92
12-18-2007, 10:21 PM
I like the poll on the link where half the people think it her parents or Britney's fault...

King_LeYoeNidas
12-18-2007, 10:30 PM
because as we all know, rational thought at 16 is unheard of.

Emerson1
12-18-2007, 10:34 PM
I am reading that it's not true. This same rumor was out a few months ago about Miley Cyrus

Txbroadcaster
12-18-2007, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I am reading that it's not true. This same rumor was out a few months ago about Miley Cyrus

Britney's sister is pregnant
Sixteen-year-old Jamie Lynn Spears is pregnant, a rep for Nickelodeon confirms.

http://www.yahoo.com/s/764063

3afan
12-18-2007, 10:44 PM
Jamie Lynn Spears --- never heard of her ... assume kin to skank brit?

King_LeYoeNidas
12-18-2007, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1

Would I lie to you?

lynx_rufus
12-18-2007, 10:47 PM
You know, women have been getting pregnant for several years now. Do you think it might be a new fad?

I'm sure Hollywood will press for a cure. :rolleyes:

big daddy russ
12-18-2007, 10:51 PM
The people who get pregnant earlier than their friends are usually just unlucky. How many girls start having sex at 16? I'm not saying most do, but quite a few do. No reason to pass judgment because she got tagged.

King_LeYoeNidas
12-18-2007, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
The people who get pregnant earlier than their friends are usually just unlucky. How many girls start having sex at 16? I'm not saying most do, but quite a few do. No reason to pass judgment because she got tagged.
sorry but as a parent, if my little girl got pregnant at that age, I'd feel like a complete and utter failure as a father.

Astrosdawg07
12-18-2007, 10:54 PM
Is it just me or do the two sister look like twins...

AP Panther Fan
12-18-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by 3afan

Brittany only wished she looked as good as her "16 year old" sister.

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 10:55 PM

http://www.popscribe.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/britney-jamielynn.jpg

NDFootball
12-18-2007, 10:57 PM

Word...people just pretend it isn't happening to reassure themselves. Kids are starting to have sex younger than 16 now too...people that just say well it's her fault so tough luck won't keep people from having sex at younger and younger ages.

big daddy russ
12-18-2007, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by King_LeYoeNidas
sorry but as a parent, if my little girl got pregnant at that age, I'd feel like a complete and utter failure as a father.
Well my daughter's not leaving the house until she's 36, and that's only because I should die right around that time, so that won't be a problem.

But seriously, if my daughter has sex that young, I'll be disappointed whether or not she's pregnant. Unless we're living in South America and she's married at that time. The pregnancy's just a consequence of another action, an action that I, as a father, will not approve of at all. But like you said, I think I'll be more disappointed in her and myself than ticked off. The only person on the wrong side of my anger will be the boy.

AP Panther Fan
12-18-2007, 11:16 PM
But seriously, if my daughter has sex that young, I'll be disappointed whether or not she's pregnant. Unless we're living in South America and she's married at that time. The pregnancy's just a consequence of another action, an action that I, as a father, will not approve of at all. But like you said, I think I'll be more disappointed in her and myself than ticked off. The only person on the wrong side of my anger will be the boy.

Welcome to the world of the mom of a teenage daughter....okay, I think I will have nightmares now. :cool:

pirate4state
12-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Welcome to the world of the mom of a teenage daughter....okay, I think I will have nightmares now. :cool: LOL ---- Dude, just go hit Cameron & Ashton just because!! :devil: :D

eagles_victory
12-19-2007, 03:36 AM
I never would of expected this and I am pretty upset about it. However had the pregnancy thing about Miley been true I would of been much more pissed

ILS1
12-19-2007, 04:23 AM
After she found out from a doctor that she was pregnant, she said, "I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody." Spears broke the news to her mother, Lynne, just before Thanksgiving, the magazine reported.

How could anyone not know?? By law if she is under the age of 17 or 18 and pregnant, the doctor/hospital would have to inform her parents or an adult. But then again, if she went to a doctor in Louisiana, where dating your sister and farm animals are ok, anything could happen!!!

:D :D

injuredinmelee
12-19-2007, 04:29 AM
Ok...I'm sure there's going to be at least one "Oh i feel bad for her" comment......

yes, where is PhilC when you need him?

Aesculus gilmus
12-19-2007, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by ILS1
Louisiana, where dating your sister and farm animals are ok, anything could happen!!!

:D :D

Fair enough, but I have a problem with the farm animals.

Unless we're in the world of "Dr. Doolittle" here, the animals, even if they are not minors, have no way of consenting to this.

Therefore all such "dating" has the potential to end in statutory rape charges.

Although, once again, how will we know unless the animal becomes fluent in English and goes to the police?

Let me add for the literal-minded that, yes, I am joking. :D

Old Tiger
12-19-2007, 08:06 AM
skank

charlesrixey
12-19-2007, 08:11 AM
:(

i wish my two daughters would stay young forever

Phil C
12-19-2007, 09:06 AM
How did that happen? It is a shame. They were raised on Louisiana high moral Christian standards. Poor thing. A shame indeed. But let's be supportive of the mistakes and hope the baby is born ok.

kaorder1999
12-19-2007, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Go Blue
skank

if someone's daughter on this board were to get pregnant at the age of 16 and you didnt know them would you call them a "skank" too? Just wondering.

Maroon87
12-19-2007, 10:54 AM
It wasn't me. I was too busy knocking up Jessica Alba. :devil: :p

King_LeYoeNidas
12-19-2007, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
if someone's daughter on this board were to get pregnant at the age of 16 and you didnt know them would you call them a "skank" too? Just wondering.

I know I would.
It's not really excusable, regardless of who's daughter it is.

Old Tiger
12-19-2007, 12:12 PM
I know I would.
It's not really excusable, regardless of who's daughter it is. 1

3afan
12-19-2007, 12:13 PM
skank (skāngk) Pronunciation Key
n.

1. A rhythmic dance performed to reggae or ska music, characterized by bending forward, raising the knees, and extending the hands.
2. Disgusting or vulgar matter; filth.
3. One who is disgustingly foul or filthy and often considered sexually promiscuous. Used especially of a woman or girl.

sahen
12-19-2007, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
How did that happen?

:eek: :rolleyes: :eek: oh phil...

crzyjournalist03
12-19-2007, 12:22 PM
often considered sexually promiscuous.

by definition and by knowing where babies come from, I guess that's an accurate term then!

kaorder1999
12-19-2007, 12:24 PM
I know I would.
It's not really excusable, regardless of who's daughter it is.

So if someone chose not to call her a "skank", then they are excusing her actions?

eagles_victory
12-19-2007, 01:04 PM
Honestly, kid had sex made a mistake and got pregnant. With those being the only details you know about the story its kind of hard to call someone a skank or a whore. There are no telling what the number of people who have sex at the the age of 16 is in this country. Probably many of the people pulling the skank or whore card have done the same thing. Not trying to defend her for what happened but it's just kind of dumb to me for people who probably have never even heard of her for anything but being Britneys sister have this to say.

I think she deserves a little credit for the way she is handling the situation. I mean it could of been easy for her to get an abortion or put it up for adoption so it wouldnt effect her career and status for her TV show Zoey 101. But it seems like she wants to raise the baby and do things the right way and is doing the things a future mother should be doing

themsu97
12-19-2007, 01:06 PM
what I want to know is, why does anyone care and why is this even a news story...16 year old pregnant? happens quite a lot in our country... I see it in the hallways more than I would like to

Balcones fault
12-19-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Welcome to the world of the mom of a teenage daughter....okay, I think I will have nightmares now. :cool:

Same nightmares as a father of a teen. I'm 52, and when I was in HS (back when dinosaurs roamed the earth) there were promiscuous 16 y-o girls and boys . I'm sure there were a few prior to that, also. A certain amount of that is going to happen with teens. However, in this day and age, even in La, trailer or mansion, there's no excuse for not using birth control. Especially in this day and age of STD's. Ignoring the consequences of unprotected sex is unexcusable. Abstinance works but it doesn't educate, necessarily. Perhaps some ignorant teens can benefit from her bad example.

Note to administrator. Consider this a public service announcement to the young members on this public board that might actually read a geezer's post. If they have questions, they need to consult with a parent or trusted adult. If deemed offensive, then excuse me for stating the obvious, and go ahead and delete me. :thinking: :cool:

King_LeYoeNidas
12-19-2007, 01:20 PM
yeah...just a dumb kid. keep in mind the guy is 19. old enough to vote, buy ciggarettes and be in the army. I highly doubt they did it "one time," and oops a Spears did it again.

edited for content ~ p4s

piratebg
12-19-2007, 01:30 PM
I don't see why everyone is getting so worked up over this.

S_Tex_3A_Fan
12-19-2007, 01:56 PM
MAn I am glad I have two sons. But they better never be on the giving end of a pregnancy. There are way too many things available to prevent that. It is just shere stupidity.....

Old Tiger
12-19-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by S_Tex_3A_Fan
MAn I am glad I have two sons. But they better never be on the giving end of a pregnancy. There are way too many things available to prevent that. It is just shere stupidity..... if your two sons knock one of their g/f's up then your sons would be skanks too :p

txkmom
12-19-2007, 02:26 PM
Well my daughter's not leaving the house until she's 36, and that's only because I should die right around that time, so that won't be a problem.

You know, it can happen IN YOUR HOUSE when you're not there, or, God forbid, when you're asleep and can't hear someone sneak in, Russ. That happened in a friend's family - the kid made some pretty poor choices despite the closeknit family with fairly restrictive rules. The family has held it together and are raising the child, but it has been a difficult road financially, besides dealing with the girl finishing her last two years of high school. It happens a lot, and as a parent, I've learned to never say never. I just drive my three teenagers nuts, expressing my opinions/advice all the time. They better not "mess up" (hope not), but, by golly, they know where I stand on this, and we haven't let them be ignorant. Sometimes, I think the fact that my girls have friends who've gotten pregnant has ended up being a deterrent b/c they see the tough realities of life as a teenage parent.

STANG RED
12-19-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
I don't see why everyone is getting so worked up over this.

No kidding! Over 40 comments and nearly 700 views about this silly nonsense. Why does anybody really care???:confused:

big daddy russ
12-19-2007, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by txkmom
You know, it can happen IN YOUR HOUSE when you're not there, or, God forbid, when you're asleep and can't hear someone sneak in, Russ. That happened in a friend's family - the kid made some pretty poor choices despite the closeknit family with fairly restrictive rules. The family has held it together and are raising the child, but it has been a difficult road financially, besides dealing with the girl finishing her last two years of high school. It happens a lot, and as a parent, I've learned to never say never. I just drive my three teenagers nuts, expressing my opinions/advice all the time. They better not "mess up" (hope not), but, by golly, they know where I stand on this, and we haven't let them be ignorant. Sometimes, I think the fact that my girls have friends who've gotten pregnant has ended up being a deterrent b/c they see the tough realities of life as a teenage parent.
Haha. I laugh, but the thing that's worst in all of this is that you're absolutely right.

I already know that one of my biggest problems with parenting will be my overprotectiveness of my daughter(s), but I'm definitely going to do my best to raise a well-rounded woman who's as comfortable around the family as she is in social situations. I'm also going to do my best to instill high morals and character in her, but I can do nothing more than discipline her for things she does wrong. The same goes for my boys.

My fiance and I have talked about it quite a bit, and IF our daughter ever gets pregnant, we're going to talk to her about her actions rather than the consequence, and try to make it as civil a conversation as possible considering the circumstances.

Whether or not a woman is sexually promiscuis, she's someone's daughter. Maybe I'm idealistic in the way I see things, but I think judgment on others is the duty of a higher power, not mine. The only time I will ever judge someone is when it directly affects me or my family.

But I'm glad she's keeping the baby and hope she gives it a loving home. Her family has the money and resources to offer support, and I hope that kid lives a great life in a loving environment.

Instead of thinking bad about her, I wish we could all wish her the best and congratulate her for taking responsibility for her actions.

EDIT: Just to let everyone know, there are no little Russells running around yet. At least not to my knowledge. When I talk about my daughter, it's all in future tense. Hopefully ten years in the future. ;)

3afan
12-19-2007, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
No kidding! Over 40 comments and nearly 700 views about this silly nonsense. Why does anybody really care???:confused:

just cause someone looks don't mean they "care"

kaorder1999
12-19-2007, 02:46 PM
true...i think they only care when they post! :D

King_LeYoeNidas
12-19-2007, 03:01 PM
just remember, a girl can come home and say "Mom, Dad, I'm pregnant."

But a boy can say "Mom, Dad, I got 3 girls pregnant."

then again....a girl can also say "Mom..Dad...I'm pregnant and it could be any one of 3 guys...."

charlesrixey
12-19-2007, 03:04 PM

it's not worth it, ka

they obviously don't have kids of their own (or work with them)

only other kids would say that (hopefully only kids)

3afan
12-19-2007, 03:16 PM
just remember, a girl can come home and say "Mom, Dad, I'm pregnant."

then again....a girl can also say "Mom..Dad...I'm pregnant and it could be any one of 3 guys...."

:confused:

whats the point?

Ranger Mom
12-20-2007, 12:24 AM

I don't consider my daughter-in-law a skank and she gave birth to my beatiful granddaughter at the age of 16.

Do I think she was too young?? Heck yeah I do!!

Do I think my son was too young?? Heck yeah I do!!

Do I think they were irresponsible and made some bad decisions? You better believe it!!

Would I change it if I could? Hell no, how could I??
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/KissaSanta.jpg

They have been together since she was 14 and he was 16. He is now 19 and she is 17 and they have stuck it out through her pregnancy, his stint in jail and 7 months of rehab. Still....the odds are against them, but I wouldn't give up that baby for anything in the world!!!

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-20-2007, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I don't consider my daughter-in-law a skank and she gave birth to my beatiful granddaughter at the age of 16.

Do I think she was too young?? Heck yeah I do!!

Do I think my son was too young?? Heck yeah I do!!

Do I think they were irresponsible and made some bad decisions? You better believe it!!

Would I change it if I could? Hell no, how could I??
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y150/KRSimmons/KissaSanta.jpg

They have been together since she was 14 and he was 16. He is now 19 and she is 17 and they have stuck it out through her pregnancy, his stint in jail and 7 months of rehab. Still....the odds are against them, but I wouldn't give up that baby for anything in the world!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

JHS_c/o_06'
12-20-2007, 02:39 AM
Three Things

1. I love how in the article, it says, "Father (forget his name) who was a friend of hers from church.

2. i thought Russ' use of the word "tagged" instead of pregnant was absolutely hilarious.

3. While it is a serious topic to talk about, i will never understand this countries obsession with famous people.

g$$
12-20-2007, 06:24 AM
Sad deal for any young kid(s), but I wish them the best b/c it sure isn't the baby's fault. Hopefully others will learn something from their mistakes. Doubtful, but never hurts to hope.

Ranger Mom
12-20-2007, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by g$$
Sad deal for any young kid(s), but I wish them the best b/c it sure isn't the baby's fault. Hopefully others will learn something from their mistakes. Doubtful, but never hurts to hope.

All my daughter in law had to say when she heard was, "I feel sorry for her, she doesn't know what she's gotten herself into!" She's found out first hand that raising a baby at such a young age is NOT easy and not always fun either.

Mine have it lots easier than others do though, they live in our converted "garage apartment", so I am always just right there to pitch in if needed.

g$$
12-20-2007, 09:58 AM
All my daughter in law had to say when she heard was, "I feel sorry for her, she doesn't know what she's gotten herself into!" She's found out first hand that raising a baby at such a young age is NOT easy and not always fun either.

Mine have it lots easier than others do though, they live in our converted "garage apartment", so I am always just right there to pitch in if needed.

That's wonderful that you have been able to help them. Still tough I'm sure, but having support nearby is a God-send. Best of luck to them & their beautiful little girl.

CHS_CG
12-20-2007, 10:14 AM
I got pregnant with Taylor at the age of 18 and had her at 19.

I totally think I was too young. I know that I made mistakes that led up to me getting pregnant.. and I am still dealing with some of those problems....

Could I imagine my life with at this moment with out her.. hell no. I love her endlessly and yes I have it easy just as RM's Son and Daughter-in-law.. I have my parents here to help if I need it..

In cases where young girls get pregnant by somebody they are dating I dont consider them a skank.. now if they are sleeping around with every tom dick and harry in town then the poor young lady has some things she needs to look at in her life. I dont have as much sympathy for a girl that gets pregnant by sleeping around as i do for young girls who have been with their boyfriend and no others.

big daddy russ
12-20-2007, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
In cases where young girls get pregnant by somebody they are dating I dont consider them a skank.. now if they are sleeping around with every tom dick and harry in town then the poor young lady has some things she needs to look at in her life.
I can get on board with this. Totally agree.

I knew tons of kids back in my HS days who didn't use protection or birth control. They're a little ball of hormones, and their actions sometimes reflect that. Kids will be kids, and that's not going to change now or ever. The ones who get prego are just the unlucky ones, just like I said earlier.

My grandmother (who was born in the 20's) had her first kid when she was 14 (granted, she was married). My aunt (who was born in the late-60's) had her first kid when she was 15 out of wedlock. A girl in my junior high had a kid at 13 or 14, and that was 15 years ago. People have always had sex at that age, and if you go by nature, that's the age at which most people would naturally become sexually active. Mayans married at 12. Many other cultures become sexually active much younger.

Heck, up until very recently in Latin America, it wasn't uncommon to see a 25- or 30-year-old dating a 15-year-old. And it still happens on a semi-regular basis.

Now does that mean I'm going to let my daughter run around and have sex when she's 12?

Nope. Not a chance.

The biggest problem with kids nowadays isn't the teen pregnancy rate (which, believe it or not is at an all-time low), it's what I call the committment rate. The ability to man up to the consequences and take care of business, whether good or bad. And that doesn't just go for the women in these relationships, the men have a big say, also.

I'm not trying to justify her actions, as I also believe that she's too young and probably too immature to be taking this on at this stage at her life. I'm just trying to get everyone to see it from the other side of the fence. It's over and done with, and there's nothing that any of us, especially the millions across the nation condemning her who have never even met the girl, can do about it. She owned up to her mistake and is moving on with her life. We should let her do that.

Sorry, but this is a sensitive subject. I had a close friend of mine who got pregnant when we were in HS. She got pregnant at 17 during her first time to ever have sex, with a guy she had been dating for a couple of years. It's funny how quickly she turned into the "skank," as so many of you called Spears, when just a week before she was a "goodie-goodie."

Ranger Mom
12-20-2007, 03:14 PM
I agree Russ!! I used to be one of those "judgmental" people!!

My stepmother told me my niece (who is 20) was pregnant by a guy she had been dating. She (my stepmother) was SO excited, and instead of just keeping my mouth shut, I popped off and said, "How can you be so excited when they are just shacking up?"

That came back and bit me in the butt a couple of months later when I had to tell others that my son's 16 y/o girlfriend was pregnant.

Yeah....I learned my lesson that day!!

Old Tiger
12-20-2007, 03:16 PM
all skanks

mustang04
12-20-2007, 03:40 PM

bullcrap.....if i were to tell my parents that i got a girl pregnant my mom would probably cry and my dad would pretty pissed off...because they know I'm still in school and how hard it is on younger adults trying to start their lives to do that and also have to worry about a kid....

getting a girl pregnant would be nothing to brag about unless we were married.......

....well, unless somehow jessica alba was in the same vicinity as me and i was able to get it on with her....i'd get her pregnant on purpose and be like "HA! Gotcha !!":D :D

but seriously....i don't know why people get worked up about it....kids as young as 11-12 are having sex now and who the hell are any of us on this board to say how a person, whether average or celebrity, should engage in their sex lives????

edited for content ~ p4s

txkmom
12-20-2007, 03:48 PM
You know, one of the best things about this board is the diversity among posters. So you've got to understand, those of us with teenagers kind of freak out about teenage sex :eek:

mustang04
12-20-2007, 03:52 PM
let me add one thing.....i think its not as bad once someone is old enough to drive....they are old enough to go do their own things and whatnot...but sex under THAT age is kinda ridiculous

and yes my opinion will change once I have a daughter haha

CHS_CG
12-20-2007, 05:38 PM
all skanks

SO what do you call the girls you sleep with that you arent dating?

g$$
12-20-2007, 07:32 PM

Or does he...?

Calling them all "skanks" is very judgemental. What comes around often goes around. I certainly have made mistakes & am very lucky to have not gone down this road out of wedlock.

Sleeping around without regard for consequences vs. making a mistake with a long-time companion are totally different deals. I struggle with what I will teach my kids one day: I know right & wrong, but also know as a guy what I have done too. I can't tell my boy one thing & my girl another w/o being a hypocrite. Double standard of course that often exists in our society. The girl gets labeled a "skank" & the guy is a "ladies man or player".

He who is without sin should cast the 1st stone. And you better live in a glass house too if you choose to do so...

Ranger Mom
12-21-2007, 10:14 AM

Personally...I think all his "escapades" are just "fantasies"!! I have never believed a word of it!:D

Old Tiger
12-21-2007, 10:42 AM
SO what do you call the girls you sleep with that you arent dating? if you would have read the entire thread you would notice that I told someone if their son gets someone pregnant(me being in that category of getting someone pregnant) then they would be a skank to.

Ranger Mom
12-21-2007, 11:08 AM
if you would have read the entire thread you would notice that I told someone if their son gets someone pregnant(me being in that category of getting someone pregnant) then they would be a skank to.

So you can sleep around indiscriminately and it's okay as long as you don't knock 'em up?? But, if you do, you are both skanks??

That is priceless!!!:rolleyes:

Old Tiger
12-21-2007, 11:18 AM
So you can sleep around indiscriminately and it's okay as long as you don't knock 'em up?? But, if you do, you are both skanks??

That is priceless!!!:rolleyes: I never said that. I said they are both skanks

Ranger Mom
12-21-2007, 11:25 AM
I never said that. I said they are both skanks

Okay...so are you saying my daughter-in-law was a skank for sleeping with my son....or she just became a skank after she got pregnant with my granddaughter.....I am confused!!

buff4ever
12-21-2007, 11:27 AM
I am not reading this whole thread to catch up, so

ARE YOU GUYS CALLING GO BLUE A SKANK?:D

Old Tiger
12-21-2007, 11:28 AM
Okay...so are you saying my daughter-in-law was a skank for sleeping with my son....or she just became a skank after she got pregnant with my granddaughter.....I am confused!! I'm saying the boy is a skank and the girl is a skank.

Ranger Mom
12-21-2007, 11:29 AM
Originally posted by buff4ever
I am not reading this whole thread to catch up, so

ARE YOU GUYS CALLING GO BLUE A SKANK?:D

I haven't called anyone a skank!

buff4ever
12-21-2007, 11:31 AM
I haven't called anyone a skank!

I know, I was lightening the mood a little;)

Tis the season RIGHT?

Ranger Mom
12-21-2007, 11:33 AM
I'm saying the boy is a skank and the girl is a skank.

I have been in the chat enough with you to hear about all the women you have claimed to have!!

Does that make YOU skankier than my son, who only sleeps with just one person?? (The mother of his child, at that.) :thinking:

Old Tiger
12-21-2007, 11:35 AM
I have been in the chat enough with you to hear about all the women you have claimed to have!!

Does that make YOU skankier than my son, who only sleeps with just one person?? (The mother of his child, at that.) :thinking: Indeed. We are all skanks :p

Ranger Mom
12-21-2007, 11:37 AM
Indeed. We are all skanks :p

Speak for yourself...I am done with you and this thread!:rolleyes:

Snyder_TigerFan
12-21-2007, 11:39 AM
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/images/smilies/popcorn.gif

buff4ever
12-21-2007, 11:45 AM
Indeed. We are all skanks :p

If we are all skanks, then what's the need to call someone else out as one?

I think the main moral to get out of this worthless thread is that GO BLUE is not getting near as lucky as he claims:D :D :D !

kaorder1999
12-21-2007, 11:51 AM
its plain to see how easy it is for people to sit at a computer and judge people and label them.... The real test would be for someone to call a 16 year old a skank in front of their daddy or big brother.....or mom-on-law....

DaHop72
12-21-2007, 11:53 AM
Indeed. We are all skanks :p Speak for yourself, I for one am not a skank.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ProudHornetMom
12-21-2007, 12:32 PM
I initially ignored this thread...as long as I could but gave in.

As a parent of two teens, I'm holding my breath, praying I've parented well enough that they can make the right choice at the right time with as much information backing that choice...knowing that hormones are at play as well. I have a son and a daughter, both get all the lectures and what ifs we can think of and still know that it comes down to personal choice to have or not have sex and when and with whom. I'm just hoping it's when they are 30 something, gainfully employed and within a marriage. Would I worry if one became pregnant or the other one got someone pregnant? I would be very worried but they are my kids for a lifetime and we would help them through the best we can. That's what families do.

As a nurse, I worry more about the risks of STDs more than the "embarrassment" of a pregnancy out of wedlock. My poor kids have had to look at the book with pictures of results of STDs just as an added scare. Before I get blasted for that...I am a Christian, pro-life and believe in waiting until marriage for sex...but I can't sit with blinders on and wish it all away.

And goodness knows, I don't want to cast that first stone. My editorial on Jamie Lynn Spears is that her parents have a responsible role in all of it. Parenting is 24/7 and can't be clouded by becoming rich and famous or any other activity that distracts from parenting.

3afan
12-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Personally...I think all his "escapades" are just "fantasies"!! I have never believed a word of it!:D

ditto :D :thumbsup:

CHS_CG
12-21-2007, 06:56 PM
casey you cant be that one sided in your thought process... but then again maybe you can. People can call me what they will for getting pregnant and having Taylor out of wedlock but to me that just shows their ignorance. I have a beautiful little girl who I would not trade for the world. If young people can handle their own situations then let them handle it.. again as I said before.. a young lady or even young men that just sleep around for the "fun" of it have things to reconsider in their life.

Old Tiger
12-21-2007, 06:57 PM
casey you cant be that one sided in your thought process... but then again maybe you can. People can call me what they will for getting pregnant and having Taylor out of wedlock but to me that just shows their ignorance. I have a beautiful little girl who I would not trade for the world. If young people can handle their own situations then let them handle it.. again as I said before.. a young lady or even young men that just sleep around for the "fun" of it have things to reconsider in their life. I said we are all skanks....depends on how skanky one is.

ASUFrisbeeStud
12-21-2007, 07:15 PM
I said we are all skanks....depends on how skanky one is.

I'm pretty skanky...

eagles_victory
01-05-2008, 12:21 AM
Ill tell you one thing after tonights season finale cliffhanger of Zoey 101. If Nick cancels season 4 (which is already filmed) because she is pregnant EV will not be happy. If season 4 doesnt air Ill probably be righting Nickelodean letters complaining because it is truly a great TV show.

Ranger Mom
01-05-2008, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Ill tell you one thing after tonights season finale cliffhanger of Zoey 101. If Nick cancels season 4 (which is already filmed) because she is pregnant EV will not be happy. If season 4 doesnt air Ill probably be righting Nickelodean letters complaining because it is truly a great TV show.

I heard on Good Morning America this morning that it HAD been cancelled!!

Sorry to be the one to break the news!!!

eagles_victory
01-05-2008, 12:30 AM
I heard on Good Morning America this morning that it HAD been cancelled!!

Sorry to be the one to break the news!!! But why would they play tonights brand new episode if that was the case?

Ranger Mom
01-05-2008, 12:35 AM
But why would they play tonights brand new episode if that was the case?

I have no clue!! They were talking about Britney's latest escapade and said that Jamie Lynn's show had been cancelled....

eagles_victory
01-05-2008, 12:36 AM
I have no clue!! They were talking about Britney's latest escapade and said that Jamie Lynn's show had been cancelled.... Britney is a train wreck but Jamie Lynn seems like a nice girl who just happened to unfortnatly get knocked up

pirate4state
01-05-2008, 12:48 AM
Ill tell you one thing after tonights season finale cliffhanger of Zoey 101. If Nick cancels season 4 (which is already filmed) because she is pregnant EV will not be happy. If season 4 doesnt air Ill probably be righting Nickelodean letters complaining because it is truly a great TV show. I caught tonight's show while babysitting my 8 year old cousin. He was so cute. I think he has a crush on Zoey. I had no idea that was her show. LOL

Ranger Mom
01-05-2008, 12:50 AM
E-V...have you googled "Zoey 101 cancelled" and read all the article about it??

I still don't know if its true or not, but there sure is lots of talk about it!!

eagles_victory
01-05-2008, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I caught tonight's show while babysitting my 8 year old cousin. He was so cute. I think he has a crush on Zoey. I had no idea that was her show. LOL shes hot, I thought tonight was a really good episode

pirate4state
01-05-2008, 12:58 AM
shes hot, I thought tonight was a really good episode I actually enjoyed it. He made it fun to watch though. Like I said, he was too cute!! I was able to tell him not to act like that idiot that liked Zoey and didn't want her to leave when he grew up!!! hahaha :D

He said he wouldn't. heehee

BobcatBenny
01-05-2008, 12:58 AM
I think a lawyer is gonna make a lot of money off of this.

I'm pretty sure women cannot be discriminated against because they are pregnant.

I think I learnt that in one of my many encounters with diversity training sprinkled with a bit of harassment re-education. :eek:

eagles_victory
01-05-2008, 01:08 AM
I actually enjoyed it. He made it fun to watch though. Like I said, he was too cute!! I was able to tell him not to act like that idiot that liked Zoey and didn't want her to leave when he grew up!!! hahaha :D

He said he wouldn't. heehee Well I can see why Chase was upset but it was just a misunderstanding. It was very uncharacteristic of Chase to act that way Im glad that Logan and Micheal were finally able to bring him to his senses. Only bad thing was they showed way too much on the previews so it might it where you could kind of predict what happened

CHS_CG
01-05-2008, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
I think a lawyer is gonna make a lot of money off of this.

I'm pretty sure women cannot be discriminated against because the are pregnant.

I think I learnt that in one of my many encounters with diversity training sprinkled with a bit of harassment re-education. :eek:

But really would you want a 16 year old girl on a tv show for young girls and teens be pregnant and YOUR daughters roll model? I dont blame them one bit for canceling the show. Nick is a family network and teen pregnancy is not exactly the promotion they are going for.

CHS_CG
01-05-2008, 09:51 AM
E-V...have you googled "Zoey 101 cancelled" and read all the article about it??

I still don't know if its true or not, but there sure is lots of talk about it!!

nvm it aired last night... im pretty sure shes toast

pirate4state
01-05-2008, 10:57 AM
Well I can see why Chase was upset but it was just a misunderstanding. It was very uncharacteristic of Chase to act that way Im glad that Logan and Micheal were finally able to bring him to his senses. Only bad thing was they showed way too much on the previews so it might it where you could kind of predict what happened Yeah, I think so b/c Jaden knew exactly what was gonna happen and I asked if he'd already seen it and he told me it was a new episode. :confused: LOL

Oh well, it's just a silly tv show and now I guess it's over!

BobcatBenny
01-05-2008, 01:15 PM
But really would you want a 16 year old girl on a tv show for young girls and teens be pregnant and YOUR daughters roll model? I dont blame them one bit for canceling the show. Nick is a family network and teen pregnancy is not exactly the promotion they are going for.
Hey, its anything goes these days. Whatever makes you feel good.

If she is so inclined, or even maybe not so inclined, I am sure her lawyer will want to set a precedent for women's rights and collect some damages.

This is what our country has come to.

We will probably never hear about it, but it will happen and there will be a settlement or something.

And . . . eventually the season will aire.

Ranger Mom
01-06-2008, 09:33 AM
nvm it aired last night... im pretty sure shes toast

I heard last night that in a long thought out decision, Nick has decided to keep Zoey 101 up and running. Season 4 was already taped by the time she announced she was pregnant!

c bobcats run
01-06-2008, 09:38 AM
LOL ---- Dude, just go hit Cameron & Ashton just because!! :devil: :D

Im goin to the grocery store and hit the bag boy in the mouth. I don't know where to find Ashton right now and you guys are makin me mad.

Father of an innocent 12 yr old.

Ranger Mom
01-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by c bobcats run
Im goin to the grocery store and hit the bag boy in the mouth. I don't know where to find Ashton right now and you guys are makin me mad.

Father of an innocent 12 yr old.

Cameron and Ashton are one of our posters daughters!

c bobcats run
01-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Cameron and Ashton are one of our posters daughters!

They are also first names of some of those california liberal movie stars that tap anything that walks.

No offense intended to ANYONES daughter!

Ranger Mom
01-06-2008, 12:05 PM
They are also first names of some of those california liberal movie stars that tap anything that walks.

I know that!! But I also knew when the original post was posted that Pirate4State was talking about one of our posters daughters and not anyone from Hollyweird!

SpeedOption
01-06-2008, 12:13 PM
Brittany Spears doesn't throw up if she drinks too much. Brittany Spears throws down!

pirate4state
01-06-2008, 12:15 PM

:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm sorry I said anything! Next time I'll just call and/or send her a pm. :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
01-06-2008, 12:26 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

I'm sorry I said anything! Next time I'll just call and/or send her a pm. :rolleyes:

Troublemaker!!:p

SpeedOption
01-06-2008, 12:30 PM

Marvelous. I would stand still.

eagles_victory
01-06-2008, 01:46 PM
They should move to show to the N it has Degrassi which has had pregnancys abortions and just about everything you can have

eagles_victory
01-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Good news for Rita

She's already pregnant, so what other kind of shenanigans could Jamie Lynn Spears get into? Nothing involving her show "Zoey 101," according to Nickelodeon, which set the record

straight Thursday (January 3) regarding rumors the network was yanking the show in light of Spears' much-publicized situation.

"No truth to that rumor," the show's spokesman Dan Martinsen told MTV News. "We have not made any change to our schedule."

The fourth and final season of the show, which has already completed production, is set to begin airing in February. On Friday, the network will air a "Zoey 101" TV movie, "Goodbye Zoey?," that explores whether Spears' character will move to London with her parents or remain at boarding school with her friends.

In an interview with The Associated Press that appeared just before her pregnancy announcement last month in OK! Magazine, Spears hinted that the show could be continued without her — although she might have made those comments to hype the cliffhanger aspect of the episode. "I don't know, I don't know," she teased at the time. "Something definitely happens. But I guess you'll just have to wait and see what comes of it all."

The network had been considering addressing the Spears pregnancy via one of its "Nick News" children's specials, hosted by Linda Ellerbee. The special would be focusing on sex and love, but Martinsen said, "There is no Nick News special scheduled at this time."

Ellerbee told AP, "Right now what Nick is trying to do — and what I am trying to do — is figure out what is the best thing to do for kids."

Nickelodeon is owned by Viacom, MTV's parent company.

pirate4state
01-07-2008, 09:35 PM
Good news for Rita

LOL okay :confused: