PDA

View Full Version : joke

BILLYFRED0000
12-18-2007, 07:54 PM
There was an ugliest people in the united states contest. The top twenty were garaunteed a trip to Vegas as a part of their winnings. The top twenty were picked and all boarded a bus for Vegas.
They were run of the road and all twenty died.

When they got to the pearly gates Peter felt pity for them for all the bad jokes and cruelty they must have faced.
He said" Tell you what, before you go in I will grant you one wish. Whatever you want...."
Well the first one said"Iwant to be Gorgeous."
The second said the same thing.
And the third
and the fourth
When they got about half way through it was obvious they all were going to wish that but the last guy started laughing. In fact the closer they got to him the more uncontrolled his laughter became.
It got so bad that he was rolling on the floor wheezing he was laughing so hard. The others were starting to take offense at what they perceived to be something about them.

When they finally got to the last guy they had to throw water on him to calm him down enough to answer.
When he finally caught his breath Peter
asked him what he wished for.....
He said.....

MAKE THEM ALL UGLY.

BILLYFRED0000
12-18-2007, 08:05 PM
I was supposed to be on that bus.

But I had a bad feeling.

Probably those enchilada's I had for lunch.

WylieBulldog92
12-18-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000
There was an ugliest people in the united states contest. The top twenty were garaunteed a trip to Vegas as a part of their winnings. The top twenty were picked and all boarded a bus for Vegas.

When they got to the pearly gates Peter felt pity for them for all the bad jokes and cruelty they must have faced.
He said" Tell you what, before you go in I will grant you one wish. Whatever you want...."
And the third
and the fourth
When they got about half way through it was obvious they all were going to wish that but the last guy started laughing. In fact the closer they got to him the more uncontrolled his laughter became.
It got so bad that he was rolling on the floor wheezing he was laughing so hard. The others were starting to take offense at what they perceived to be something about them.

When they finally got to the last guy they had to throw water on him to calm him down enough to answer.
He said.....

MAKE THEM ALL UGLY.
What booty hole...lol thats great

AP Panther Fan
12-18-2007, 10:49 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

I liked it, I liked it alot!:D

bandera7
12-18-2007, 11:54 PM
haha ha haha hahaha...that made me laugh.

Phil C
12-19-2007, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by BILLYFRED0000

And the third
and the fourth

He said.....

MAKE THEM ALL UGLY.

The joke wasn't finished.

Peter said "You have your wish." Then they were all ugly again. After a few seconds Peter turned them back as they wished and said "You didn't say how long for them to be ugly. You just wasted your wish. Laugh that off."