PDA

View Full Version : CharlesRixey come down for a game next season!

JR2004
12-18-2007, 05:52 PM
We'd really enjoy getting to hang out with you! You'd have a blast with G, Terry, Rita and several others. We could even all go watch your Bobcats together!

Oh and what I said to you on that thread yesterday was a compliment to you when I said "Rixey excluded"...More than one person has explained the difference to me between the old Celina fans and the new ones. I'd say you qualify pretty easily as one of the old ones.

G2 is a lot of fun to watch a game with. Just ask him about the Elysian Fields game last week. I think I might have to tell that story later on...lol.

charlesrixey
12-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
We'd really enjoy getting to hang out with you! You'd have a blast with G, Terry, Rita and several others. We could even all go watch your Bobcats together!

Oh and what I said to you on that thread yesterday was a compliment to you when I said "Rixey excluded"...More than one person has explained the difference to me between the old Celina fans and the new ones. I'd say you qualify pretty easily as one of the old ones.

G2 is a lot of fun to watch a game with. Just ask him about the Elysian Fields game last week. I think I might have to tell that story later on...lol.

definately

i'm coming down in june for a wedding, so i may have to finagle a little bit to come down before christmas, but i think it will be done

i really miss me some texas football

last games i saw were celina vs. FW and PP

i've met several old timers from the collin county area, but none of ya'll

it will be a lot of fun!

MN95
12-18-2007, 06:07 PM
I would be curious to hear the difference between the old fans and the new ones? Thanks.

charlesrixey
12-18-2007, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by MN95
I would be curious to hear the difference between the old fans and the new ones? Thanks.

that certainly wasn't an invention of mine!

which is ironic, because last year WildTexan was the only one that really got others fiesty?

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 06:29 PM

Tell me about it as well..

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 06:41 PM
My perception of the old versus the new is quite simple.

The old seemed to handle the success with more humility.

That's my two cents on it!

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
My perception of the old versus the new is quite simple.

The old seemed to handle the success with more humility.

That's my two cents on it!
So I'm willing to go there, on the record Kep...you tell me, am I humble and if so how? and is NOT then how?

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 06:46 PM
However, please give me specific examples if you answer. I like it when you draw a picture for me:)

MN95
12-18-2007, 06:55 PM
This will be my 69th post as I desperately try to shed the Rookie label. I guess I would be considered new, and don't think I have posted one time predicting wins in advance or gloating afterwards. Most of my early posts were trying to defend those that would paint all from Celina with a broad brush. I'm sure if I'm wrong, Kep will let me know.

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Once everyone has had a chance to sign in on the Celina Roll Call thread I can provide a detailed listing of which Celina posters are humble and which are not! :D

MN95
12-18-2007, 07:08 PM
Kep is the Simon Cowell of the 3ADL. Be gentle with me Kep, don't make me cry.

JR2004
12-18-2007, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
So I'm willing to go there, on the record Kep...you tell me, am I humble and if so how? and is NOT then how?

If you aren't quite sure which one you are, just do a bit more psychoanalysis and I'm sure you can figure it out.

JR2004
12-18-2007, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
definately

i'm coming down in june for a wedding, so i may have to finagle a little bit to come down before christmas, but i think it will be done

i really miss me some texas football

last games i saw were celina vs. FW and PP

i've met several old timers from the collin county area, but none of ya'll

it will be a lot of fun!

Finagle away! Just be sure to make it down for a game next season.

You'll definitely have a bunch of fun. If you can't have fun hanging out with G and the rest of em I don't know what to tell ya...lol.

MN95
12-18-2007, 07:14 PM
If you aren't quite sure which one you are, just do a bit more psychoanalysis and I'm sure you can figure it out.

I'm just not sure if I should trust my conscience or all of the other voices I hear all day long.

JR2004
12-18-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm just not sure if I should trust my conscience or all of the other voices I hear all day long.

It's a tough choice. The other voices can be very convincing...Or so I've heard. :)

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 07:25 PM

Thanks for your brilliant input...I never asked you for. I asked for Kep's opinion. I actually have a very solid understanding of who I am, and in evaluating what he says, I'll understand the standards he judges by, applicable to self and others. And it's not psychoanalysis....that's Freud. I'm certain you know his work. It's more counseling and family therapy that I work in. Let me know if I can be of assistance further.

JR2004
12-18-2007, 07:36 PM
I actually have a very solid understanding of who I am,

One can only hope it's as solid as your understanding of UIL rules and regulations... :doh:

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 07:42 PM
One can only hope it's as solid as your understanding of UIL rules and regulations... :doh:

Well, I did review them thoroughly recently!

So explain this to me, you guys say...in essence..."you Celina posters are so arrogant and full of yourselves...yadda, yadda, yadda", and then when someone does admit her faults, exaggerations about UIL regs, actually starts a thread about it to own personal error, you come back with that in some degrading manner as well?

Tell me JR how does that make you feel?

My session hour is $100 but for you, I'd make an exception.

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Actually I wouldn't. That would be unethical but I have a solid referral service if you need it....

CelinaTurf
12-19-2007, 12:23 AM

Tell me JR how does that make you feel?

My session hour is $100 but for you, I'd make an exception. [/B]

Oh come on, CelinaProud...

I've lived nearly a hundred and fifty years, and Freud was a roommate way back. I actually introduced him to Darwin, but the two didn't hit it off too well... Something about Darwin saying Freud was just a hair smarter than a monkey, and Freud replying that Darwin just was jealous because monkeys get to nurse longer than humans...

Anyway, Freud and I discussed fees with clients. Rest assured, it's not compromising to charge clients who need A LOT of work. I'd say from the exchange with this youngster, that if he gave you the title to his sports car it might cover the cost of his initial therapy.

Have fun, and remember "the mother complex" came from Freud knowing MY mother.

If your interested, I also was roommates with Einstein, Lombardi, and Reagan. I have a GREAT memory, at least I think I do.

runthequarter
12-19-2007, 12:47 AM
Yes Rix come on down. I would like to meet the famous one.

charlesrixey
12-19-2007, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by runthequarter
Yes Rix come on down. I would like to meet the famous one.

i wouldn't say i was ever famous!

;)

but i do know a lot of people in celina (i guess i'm supposed to though)