PDA

View Full Version : China Spring Will Donkey Stomp Celina

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 03:00 PM
Celina's 2007 season will end just like the 2006 season did, with a loss!

Just like last season Celina has played a weak schedule, practically being given an automatic berth in the state championship game!

Last season all we heard was how Celina had faced big time running backs and the 10-1 would stop Liberty Hill!

Well, what happened to the 10-1? Liberty Hill won!

China Spring likes to pass the ball and all of a sudden Celina's better against spread teams.

Just like last year Celina hasn't faced anything the likes of what they are going to face on Saturday!

China Spring is going to light Celina up! Eskew will pick Celina apart and Hicks will run wild through the secondary!

Don't give me any of the Lynn stuff either! He hasn't faced anyone as good as Hicks!

I don't want to hear about how the 10-1 will get to Eskew and he won't have a chance to throw the ball!

China Spring's o-line will dominate all game long!

China Spring knocked off one traditional power to get to the championship game and will have no problem knocking off another one to win the state championship game!

Take it to the bank, the Cougars will be the 2007 D2 State Champions!

Celina's not getting 8 this year, not against China Spring!

Hide and watch!

pirate4state
12-18-2007, 03:07 PM
I will take your advice and go hide!!! :eek: :eek:

Old Tiger
12-18-2007, 03:08 PM
preach on brotha! :pq

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I will take your advice and go hide!!! :eek: :eek:

Don't forget to watch! ;)

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 03:13 PM
Yup, you're right. I concur completely. Well thought out and written script. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to start a little somethin', somethin' on here.

Thanks for the input. Everyone agrees. Now let's close this thread becasue it's already been hashed out previously and let's take it to the field on Saturday and see if China Spring can prove you and me 100% right.

But if they don't, I'll be the first one on here to congragulate the Bobcats for their win.

Now I would like to hug and sing Ole Lang Syne in honor of Dan Fogelberg's passing. :D

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
Yup, you're right. I concur completely. Well thought out and written script. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to start a little somethin', somethin' on here.

Thanks for the input. Everyone agrees. Now let's close this thread becasue it's already been hashed out previously and let's take it to the field on Saturday and see if China Spring can prove you and me 100% right.

But if they don't, I'll be the first one on here to congragulate the Bobcats for their win.

Now I would like to hug and sing Ole Lang Syne in honor of Dan Fogelberg's passing. :D

What's the matter, didn't get your dose of the orange koolaid this morning? Or maybe you've finally realized the truth! Celina has no answer for China Spring! Maybe Celina will get lucky and will drop back down to 2A for a realignment! Then they can add another small ball trophy to the case!

Adidas410s
12-18-2007, 03:31 PM
Where are the pics of Kep in his Celina t-shirt??? :thinking:

DaHop72
12-18-2007, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
Where are the pics of Kep in his Celina t-shirt??? :thinking: http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff239/DaHop72/Snyder-Vernon.jpg
You mean the kep in the Celina t-shirt front right?:D

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
You mean the kep in the Celina t-shirt front right?:D

I think he's talking about a different Kep! :D

I can explain!

I got that shirt to show my support for sports other than football!

I don't like Celina football!

It just happened to be the only clean shirt I had that day!

DaHop72
12-18-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I think he's talking about a different Kep! :D

I can explain!

I got that shirt to show my support for sports other than football!

I don't like Celina football!

It just happened to be the only clean shirt I had that day! http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 03:52 PM
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gifhttp://img240.imageshack.us/img240/5809/roflsmiliemn4.gif

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Based on that reaction I get the feeling you don't believe me!

I don't see what would make it so hard to believe what I said!

DaHop72
12-18-2007, 03:55 PM
Based on that reaction I get the feeling you don't believe me!

I don't see what would make it so hard to believe what I said! No no kep, of course I believe you why wouldn't I.;) ;)

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 04:00 PM
No no kep, of course I believe you why wouldn't I.;) ;)

Ok, good! I just couldn't figure out what I said that would cause that kind of reaction!

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 04:45 PM
What's the matter, didn't get your dose of the orange koolaid this morning? Or maybe you've finally realized the truth! Celina has no answer for China Spring! Maybe Celina will get lucky and will drop back down to 2A for a realignment! Then they can add another small ball trophy to the case!

KoolAid? What KoolAid?

I have just come to realize that a normal person, not that any of us on here constitutes normal, only his eight fingers! THUS, one more state ring would REALLY complicate everyone's life as far as simplistic hand motions are concerned. As for me and mine, we do like to have at least one finger available for communication if absolutely necessary! So, see given our familial urge to....point at others for attention, winning against CS just doesn't make logical sense any longer.

Thus, I choose to go with the overwhelming wisdom that tells me that China Springs is full of Destiny. The 10-1 doesn't really exist. Ford is not a real man, but a mystical mirage and this little city called Celina is headed back to 2A where they should stay and certainly, where they belong.

Nice shirt though Kep but you need to get your laundry done before Saturday.
:D

:p

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 04:55 PM
KoolAid? What KoolAid?

I have just come to realize that a normal person, not that any of us on here constitutes normal, only his eight fingers! THUS, one more state ring would REALLY complicate everyone's life as far as simplistic hand motions are concerned. As for me and mine, we do like to have at least one finger available for communication if absolutely necessary! So, see given our familial urge to....point at others for attention, winning against CS just doesn't make logical sense any longer.

Thus, I choose to go with the overwhelming wisdom that tells me that China Springs is full of Destiny. The 10-1 doesn't really exist. Ford is not a real man, but a mystical mirage and this little city called Celina is headed back to 2A where they should stay and certainly, where they belong.

Nice shirt though Kep but you need to get your laundry done before Saturday.
:D

:p

You can spin it any way you want! But it is nice to know that at least one Celina person has realized that China Spring is going to dominate! That should make for one less Celina person spewing out excuses for the loss come Saturday night!

MN95
12-18-2007, 04:59 PM
Celina's 2007 season will end just like the 2006 season did, with a loss!

Just like last season Celina has played a weak schedule, practically being given an automatic berth in the state championship game!

Last season all we heard was how Celina had faced big time running backs and the 10-1 would stop Liberty Hill!

Well, what happened to the 10-1? Liberty Hill won!

China Spring likes to pass the ball and all of a sudden Celina's better against spread teams.

Just like last year Celina hasn't faced anything the likes of what they are going to face on Saturday!

China Spring is going to light Celina up! Eskew will pick Celina apart and Hicks will run wild through the secondary!

Don't give me any of the Lynn stuff either! He hasn't faced anyone as good as Hicks!

I don't want to hear about how the 10-1 will get to Eskew and he won't have a chance to throw the ball!

China Spring's o-line will dominate all game long!

China Spring knocked off one traditional power to get to the championship game and will have no problem knocking off another one to win the state championship game!

Take it to the bank, the Cougars will be the 2007 D2 State Champions!

Celina's not getting 8 this year, not against China Spring!

Hide and watch!

I am defensive and offended by the number of exclamation points used in this post. You wouldn't use that many in a post about Liberty Hill.

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by MN95
I am defensive and offended by the number of exclamation points used in this post. You wouldn't use that many in a post about Liberty Hill.

Oh yes he would! Quit being such a baby! AND that post isn't about Celina! It's about China Springs you silly!

Keo wouldn't waste his time on a 2A school:devil:

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 05:02 PM
or KEP

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 05:06 PM
I would have used a lot more exclamation points had I been posting about Liberty Hill!!! I would have double and tripled the exclamations points!!! While I do get a little bit excited talking about how bad China Spring is going to beat Celina, I get even more excited when I talk about how great Liberty Hill is!!! On the one hand you would think Celina is lucky to be playing China Spring, but on the other hand Celina might actually lose by less if they were to face Liberty Hill!!! And I'll waste my time on a little 2A school, just not on their overrated football team!

MN95
12-18-2007, 05:20 PM
OK then, I am defensive and offended that you would use MORE exclamation points for LH. (Do you suppose everyone knows I'm kidding, even if I don't use a smiley face? Smiley's are too obvious)

Just in case, I guess:D

JR2004
12-18-2007, 05:47 PM
Poor Rixey...

tigerbyheart
12-18-2007, 05:53 PM
I think the Celina D WILL stop China Springs....

GO CELINA!!!!!

waterboy
12-18-2007, 05:58 PM
That's a pretty bold statement. Of course, what do I know. I picked Gilmer over Liberty Hill:doh: :D I don't think it'll happen, though. It should be a GOOD game, though. I'll pick Celina by 16.

CelinaTurf
12-18-2007, 06:07 PM
You can spin it any way you want! But it is nice to know that at least one Celina person has realized that China Spring is going to dominate! That should make for one less Celina person spewing out excuses for the loss come Saturday night!

Thank you so much for your eloquent expression of your thoughts.

Ever heard of sarcasm? You might recognize it like this.....

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH I LOVE ME SOME CHINA SPRINGS. I LOVE HILARY CLINTON and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ME SOME FLOWERS & PAISLEY!"

Oh, and by the way, I really respect and value YOUR OPINION. Please continue to exacerbate this subject matter and gather the natives around for a good 'ole bonfire of wisdom. We're all hangin' on by a thread. The more you talk, the smarter you sound.

But go slowly, I'm taking notes.
;)

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by CelinaTurf

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH I LOVE ME SOME CHINA SPRINGS. I LOVE HILARY CLINTON and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE ME SOME FLOWERS & PAISLEY!"

Oh, and by the way, I really respect and value YOUR OPINION. Please continue to exacerbate this subject matter and gather the natives around for a good 'ole bonfire of wisdom. We're all hangin' on by a thread. The more you talk, the smarter you sound.

;)

I'm speechless! Maybe somebody else can help you out with this!

JR2004
12-18-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by CelinaTurf

;)

I'm sure Kep is getting a really, really good laugh about this one...lol.

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by JR2004
I'm sure Kep is getting a really, really good laugh about this one...lol.

I'm just sad there aren't any China Spring posters. At least last week I could play with posters from Celina and Snyder! It's not as much fun when it's one sided.

BILLYFRED0000
12-18-2007, 06:32 PM
ROFLMATIE....

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 06:34 PM
I'm just sad there aren't any China Spring posters. At least last week I could play with posters from Celina and Snyder! It's not as much fun when it's one sided.

I found you one KEP! I call her EMMIE!

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q210/ekuever/cougar1.png

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 06:36 PM
I found you one KEP! I call her EMMIE!

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q210/ekuever/cougar1.png

I ain't messin with her! :eek: