PDA

View Full Version : USA Women play Norway in World Cup Soccer

Phil C
09-30-2003, 08:42 AM
It will be the quarterfinals on Wednesday night at 6:25 P.M. on ESPN2. Let's all really watch and support these women. It is very important that everyone including Sinton 66 and PPHS fan and Mean Green etc to be glued to their tv sets. This game is very important to the USA not just in terms of patriotic pride but also it is important that the USA win and keep winning in order to keep interest in the WUSA so it can get sponsors and survive. This could have strong implementations in Women's sports especially soccer and even have some influence in the popularity of men's soccer in the USA. Also a lot of women from other country's play in that league which adds to its importance. So let's everyone do our share and watch it and thank you the sponsors for supporting it. Norway is a great team and is ranked No. 2 in the world behind the USA so it will be a close game as all those games between these two teams are but it is very important for the USA to win this one. A loss here by the USA would have a devestating efford on the WUSA and women's soccer in the USA.

Phil C
09-30-2003, 09:53 AM
ttp very important!

District303aPastPlayer
09-30-2003, 09:58 AM
Cant forget about the Spurs...
Best NBA Finals we ever had!

Phil C
09-30-2003, 10:18 AM
Very Good District 303!!

Phil C
09-30-2003, 01:26 PM
ttt very important!

Phil C
09-30-2003, 03:21 PM
nm

Phil C
10-01-2003, 08:32 AM
Don't forget it is tonight! I think it starts at 8:30 P.M. but be sure to check your tv station to make sure. This game is of paramount importance not just to advancing in the Women's World Cup soccer but also in perhaps influencing the survival of the WUSA and women's soccer in the USA and perhaps even soccer in general. Let's all be watching and chearing. GO USA!!

Phil C
10-01-2003, 08:33 AM
Oh the time listed is 19:30 ET. I think that is 6:30 P.M. our time. Correct me if I am wrong please. GO USA!!