PDA

View Full Version : I don't like to brag, but...

TexanFan4Life
12-18-2007, 02:22 PM
That's it, I just don't like to brag.

buff4ever
12-18-2007, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life

You don't have anything to brag about!:D

DU_stud04
12-18-2007, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by buff4ever
You don't have anything to brag about!:D got'em coach

TexanFan4Life
12-18-2007, 02:33 PM
You don't have anything to brag about!:D

And you know this how?

buff4ever
12-18-2007, 02:36 PM
Can't tell ya, just do. It's not like you are the QB for Hawaii or something.;)

ronwx5x
12-18-2007, 02:37 PM

Idiotic Statements That Bear Repeating:

"I'm going to do everything I can to turn this team around 360 degrees" - Jason Kidd after being drafted by the Dallas Mavericks

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - Al Gore

"That's it, I just don't like to brag." TexanFan4Life

TexanFan4Life
12-18-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x

"I'm going to do everything I can to turn this team around 360 degrees" - Jason Kidd after being drafted by the Dallas Mavericks

I'm not getting into a battle of wits on a message board. I can't believe the amount of insulting that goes on around here.

Insults on an internet message board....wow. Grow up.

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 02:47 PM
I'm not getting into a battle of wits on a message board. I can't believe the amount of insulting that goes on around here.

Insults on an internet message board....wow. Grow up.

First you call me 'undoubtedly educated', then you go on to attempt to insult my intelligence. Which is it?

Second, why didn't you just write a sentence or two saying that you disagreed with me? You didn't have to tell us stories about your sex life, being broke, and your FIRST marriage. Please move to another thread and go babble some place else.

Right Texan, because you NEVER throw out insults.

TexanFan4Life
12-18-2007, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
First you call me 'undoubtedly educated', then you go on to attempt to insult my intelligence. Which is it?

Second, why didn't you just write a sentence or two saying that you disagreed with me? You didn't have to tell us stories about your sex life, being broke, and your FIRST marriage. Please move to another thread and go babble some place else.

Right Texan, because you NEVER throw out insults.

I was simply stating how I felt about your previous post. That wasn't insulting at all. I simply told you to move on.

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 02:52 PM
You started it. :rolleyes: LOL

No actually, that one wasn't directed at me and I had nothing to do with it starting or ending...I was just saying, don't chastise someone if you're equally as accountable.

buff4ever
12-18-2007, 02:53 PM
Since no one else is saying it, I will

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?:D :D :D :nerd: :nerd:

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Since no one else is saying it, I will

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?:D :D :D :nerd: :nerd:

I'm sorry. Yes, I can act like an adult NOW! I guess I have just bought into the bickering lately! I LUV YOU MAN!

buff4ever
12-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Sweet, thanx!

NOW TEXAN?

Butkus
12-18-2007, 02:58 PM
I'm not getting into a battle of wits on a message board. Aint cha gotta have sum ta battle with them.:doh:

buff4ever
12-18-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Aint cha gotta have sum ta battle with them.:doh:

OH Buddy, you missed the get along post, we were all starting to try and get along, then you came along!:D :nerd:

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Butkus
Aint cha gotta have sum ta battle with them.:doh:

He wants us to be adults, which of course takes away from all the nasty little below the belt remarks we're all so capable of! You gotta love a good middle-man. C'mon let's all :kiss: and make up! For the sake of the children if nothing else............

Old Tiger
12-18-2007, 03:04 PM
b-r-a-g

Butkus
12-18-2007, 03:06 PM
He wants us to be adults, which of course takes away from all the nasty little below the belt remarks we're all so capable of! You gotta love a good middle-man. C'mon let's all :kiss: and make up! For the sake of the children if nothing else............ Well i wood but all my children r gone cept that one youngun that keeps a comin back. Course he is 32 so i dont think he really counts.:D

ronwx5x
12-18-2007, 03:09 PM

I guess I should apologize but I couldn't help myself! Please don't hate me.:) :) :) :)

rangerjoe33
12-18-2007, 03:15 PM
I don't like to brag either...while it does make me look better, not that i need to look any better, it makes all the less fortunate people feel even smaller, and I care about them and not me.

I like me some less fortunate people.

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 03:17 PM
I guess I should apologize but I couldn't help myself! Please don't hate me.:) :) :) :)
I LUV YOU MAN!:inlove:

ronwx5x
12-18-2007, 03:28 PM
I LUV YOU MAN!:inlove:

Are you sure you're not BobcatBenny with a new name? Check the mirror and get back to me.:doh:

rangerjoe33
12-18-2007, 03:32 PM
Are you sure you're not BobcatBenny with a new name? Check the mirror and get back to me.:doh:
Ron,
I left you a reply on the darkside...I was trying to be funny and you didn't come back to play.

ronwx5x
12-18-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by rangerjoe33
Ron,
I left you a reply on the darkside...I was trying to be funny and you didn't come back to play.

That because I am slow to comprehend when I am being tested!!!!!!! I don't wear pink ties either.:D