PDA

View Full Version : t.u. is a disgrace

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-18-2007, 12:46 PM
They're a mediocre school and a disgrace to our great state.

Txbroadcaster
12-18-2007, 12:49 PM
Tulane University is in Texas now?

eagles_victory
only thing that is a disgrace is the stupidness of this thread. You would expect more then this for someone who throws a fit when his school is called Aggys

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

You know what I'm talking about, t-sip.

Old Tiger
12-18-2007, 12:50 PM
good stuff bbde! keep it going. lol

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Txbroadcaster
12-18-2007, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
You know what I'm talking about, t-sip.

hey I graduated from A&M-Commerce...So u have to speak and type REAL SLOW for me to understand

wildstangs
12-18-2007, 12:52 PM

Or is it Tulsa? :confused:

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-18-2007, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
only thing that is a disgrace is the stupidness of this thread. You would expect more then this for someone who throws a fit when his school is called Aggys

I don't disrespect Texas, so why disrespect A&M? It's a school that I actually attend and play football for, so what would I be if I just sat by and took it? I don't want to be "that guy."

If you failed to realize it, I'll make it simple in the fact that this is how all of the A&M threads look to me. They're stupid, childish, and unnecessary. I only did this to maybe help some people see that they're doing the exact same thing, but of course, some people will fail to realize what is going on....

eagles_victory
12-18-2007, 12:53 PM
I don't disrespect Texas, so why disrespect A&M? It's a school that I actually attend and play football for, so what would I be if I just sat by and took it? I don't want to be "that guy."

If you failed to realize it, I'll make it simple in the fact that this is how all of the A&M threads look to me. They're stupid, childish, and unnecessary. I only did this to maybe help some people see that they're doing the exact same thing, but of course, some people will fail to realize what is going on.... what threads are you even talking about?

NDFootball
12-18-2007, 12:53 PM

If you failed to realize it, I'll make it simple in the fact that this is how all of the A&M threads look to me. They're stupid, childish, and unnecessary. I only did this to maybe help some people see that they're doing the exact same thing, but of course, some people will fail to realize what is going on....

Personally I voted "other derogatory comment about TU"

Old Tiger
12-18-2007, 12:54 PM

If you failed to realize it, I'll make it simple in the fact that this is how all of the A&M threads look to me. They're stupid, childish, and unnecessary. I only did this to maybe help some people see that they're doing the exact same thing, but of course, some people will fail to realize what is going on.... Two wrongs don't make a right :)

themsu97
12-18-2007, 12:54 PM
hey BBDE, and I am serious too,
what the heck does hullaballoo caneck caneck mean?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-18-2007, 12:55 PM
hey I graduated from A&M-Commerce...So u have to speak and type REAL SLOW for me to understand

T-h-i-s t-o-o-k m-e f-i-v-e m-i-n-u-t-e-s t-o t-y-p-e, s-o r-e-a-d c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y, t-e-x-a-s u-n-i-v-e-r-s-i-t-y i-s s-t-u-p-i-d a-n-d s-u-c-k-s a-t s-p-o-r-t-s.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-18-2007, 12:56 PM
what threads are you even talking about?
All of them that talk about mediocrity and A&M, or anything else that is derrogatory. Get it now?

Txbroadcaster
T-h-i-s t-o-o-k m-e f-i-v-e m-i-n-u-t-e-s t-o t-y-p-e, s-o r-e-a-d c-a-r-e-f-u-l-l-y, t-e-x-a-s u-n-i-v-e-r-s-i-t-y i-s s-t-u-p-i-d a-n-d s-u-c-k-s a-t s-p-o-r-t-s.

I am sorry but the - is confusing me :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Originally posted by themsu97
hey BBDE, and I am serious too,
what the heck does hullaballoo caneck caneck mean?

The truth is out there.....but I don't even know it to be honesty, haha.

3afan
12-18-2007, 12:57 PM
They're a mediocre school and a disgrace to our great state.

where did this come from? :confused:

Txbroadcaster
12-18-2007, 12:57 PM
which is the start of the Texas A&M University War Hymn; represents the sound a cannon ball makes as it rolls down the barrel of the cannon while being loaded.

themsu97
12-18-2007, 12:58 PM
like i said on another thread... my brother went there, co '77 and tried like heck to get me to go there...
and I know I have asked him but I cannot remember... one of my best friends went there and when he gets back from Iraq on Friday I may ask him as well

eagles_victory
12-18-2007, 12:58 PM
All of them that talk about mediocrity and A&M, or anything else that is derrogatory. Get it now? I think an Aggie started the fact or fiction thread if that is what you are talking about

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-18-2007, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
where did this come from? :confused:

Just look at the school, the students that go there, the sports teams, and the fans that represent them. Nothing good about any of them. They're all bad people with criminal minds and no common sense, not to mention poor athletes.

Old Tiger
I have two cousins with degrees from A&M.

Txbroadcaster
Originally posted by themsu97
like i said on another thread... my brother went there, co '77 and tried like heck to get me to go there...
and I know I have asked him but I cannot remember... one of my best friends went there and when he gets back from Iraq on Friday I may ask him as well

which is the start of the Texas A&M University War Hymn; represents the sound a cannon ball makes as it rolls down the barrel of the cannon while being loaded.

Is the answer

3afan
12-18-2007, 01:00 PM
Just look at the school, the students that go there, the sports teams, and the fans that represent them. Nothing good about any of them. They're all bad people with criminal minds and no common sense, not to mention poor athletes.

my mom is a UT grad

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-18-2007, 01:01 PM
I think an Aggie started the fact or fiction thread if that is what you are talking about

I'm talking about any thread that talks about A&M in manner that poorly reflects the school.

Is that simple enough for you to understand, or are you going to ask the same question again only to receive the same answer. I must say, you t.u. fans are certainly have comprehension problems at times. (I'm not really being serious, so don't take it as that.)

catdaddy
I have two cousins with degrees from A&M.

I did hear they were putting those in Cracker Jacks again.........:D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Originally posted by 3afan
my mom is a UT grad

Horrible person. You probably are too since you have that Longhorn blood in you. Shame, shame, you had me fooled too. :(

Old Tiger
Originally posted by catdaddy
I did hear they were putting those in Cracker Jacks again.........:D Hey man....they graduated near the top of their class at A&M.

themsu97

Is the answer

thanks, I think I have heard that before, not sure though, so I figured I would ask an Aggie

Txbroadcaster
12-18-2007, 01:02 PM
I'm talking about any thread that talks about A&M in manner that poorly reflects the school.

Is that simple enough for you to understand, or are you going to ask the same question again only to receive the same answer. I must say, you t.u. fans are certainly have comprehension problems at times. (I'm not really being serious, so don't take it as that.)

I am sorry I dont understand, I was to busy rolling my joint for my hippie friends

Old Tiger
I am sorry I dont understand, I was to busy rolling my joint for my hippie friends word?

Txbroadcaster
Originally posted by Go Blue
word?

peace my brother

eagles_victory
12-18-2007, 01:03 PM
I am sorry I dont understand, I was to busy rolling my joint for my hippie friends hurry your butt up its taking forever

Txbroadcaster
12-18-2007, 01:03 PM
hurry your butt up its taking forever

HAHAHA u said Butt

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-18-2007, 01:04 PM
I am sorry I dont understand, I was to busy rolling my joint for my hippie friends

Typical Longhorn activities, dealing in illegal drugs and activities. Seems to be common practice on your football team I've heard.

pirate4state
:helpme: :helpme: :dispntd: :dispntd: :dispntd: :bigcry: :speech: :foul:

I would give ya'll until after lunch, but I'm afraid I'd come back to a diaster!!

Just terrible.

kepdawg
There's nothing more annoying than an annoyed aggie! :D