PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, 3ADL

K-MAC Chuck
12-18-2007, 09:05 AM
Just wanted to give a quick note of "thanks" to the great folks of 3ADL..

We had the 2nd-most listeners to a HS FB broadcast for the LH-Gilmer game - which is amazing considering Panther Nation showed up in huge numbers at the game in Waco! No doubt the great folks here had something to do with those numbers..

Also, thanks to 3ADL management for Presenting the PostGame show. It's still available for replay right now - it features Dr. Charles Breithaupt, AD of UIL; LH Coach Jerry Vance; and LH players Doug Allman, Dustin Gonzales, Marlowe Poitier, Dylan Hoerster, John Miller, Cole Rogers and Braden Fickel..(note to LHMom - sorry Mrs. Terry, my go-fer guy couldn't find Brandon!)..

Again, thanks to all...and i'd love to hear from/chat with one of the owners of 3ADL sometime...my contact info is on the front page of kmacsports.ezstream.com.

thanks again, and Go Panthers!

sinton66
12-18-2007, 09:08 AM
Thank you for including us in your webcast. We really appreciate it.

LH Panther Mom
12-18-2007, 03:51 PM
I finally had a chance to listen to both the game broadcast and the post-game show. Great job, guys!

As a parent, it means so much to be able to listen again after the fact and know that those that can't be in attendance have the opportunity to listen live.

As an officer in the Liberty Hill All Sports Booster Club, thank you for the broadcasts of ALL Liberty Hill sports. You have made it possible for me to listen to softball, baseball, and basketball games that I was unable to attend.

And on behalf of 3ADowlow, thank you for including our online community in the post-game celebration.

Again, thanks to all the K-MAC Sports team. :clap: :clap:

And Chuck, no worries. I wandered around on the field for awhile looking for him, too. :D (Not really sure how I can miss him. ;) )