PDA

View Full Version : Make your BCS Bowl Predictions Here

big daddy russ
12-18-2007, 03:05 AM
...and come back to see how poorly you did after it's all over.

Rose: USC vs. Illinois
Fiesta: Oklahoma vs. West Virginia
Sugar: Hawaii vs. Georgia
Orange: Kansas vs. VaTech
BCS National Championship: Ohio State vs. LSU

big daddy russ
12-18-2007, 03:17 AM
Rose: USC over Illinois, 31-28 (USC wins on a FG in the last minute of play, shuts down a last-minute Illinois drive.)

Fiesta: Oklahoma over West Virginia, 35-18 (Oklahoma's run defense and overall team speed shut down White and company. Meanwhile, the loss will unjustly be blamed on the loss of Rich Rodriguez.)

Sugar: Georgia over Hawaii, 42-30 (Georgia's pass defense may scare me a bit against Brennan and the boys, but in the end the score won't be indicative of how badly the Warriors will be dominated. The Dawgs' athleticism along the d-line will create havoc for the Hawaii pass blockers all game long and Knowshon Moreno will hold onto the ball for long chunks against a porous run D, but expect the score to stay somewhat respectable because of Hawaii's big play ability.)

Orange: VaTech over Kansas, 30-9 (Worst matchup of the BCS bowls. VaTech is the first real team outside of Mizzou that Kansas has faced, and they sport a couple of big-time defensive backs and an athletic front seven. Just the concoction to run around, over, and through the Jayhawks.)

NC: LSU over tOSU, 20-18 (As good as USC, OU, and Georgia are playing, I'm still completely convinced that LSU is the most talented team in the nation. There doesn't seem to be a glaring weakness in the team, but the teams they've had problems with tend to have a punishing ground game. I think the Buckeyes come into this game more well-prepared than they were last year, and even though they'll be completely outclassed up and down the lineup and will be outrun all night long, will hang in there riding Beanie Wells and a great defense. It won't be enough, though, as the two teams draw to a stalemate in the last half of the fourth quarter and the Tigers take a two-point win.)

Now let's see how off I am!

gato 76
12-18-2007, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
...and come back to see how poorly you did after it's all over.

Rose: USC vs. Illinois
Fiesta: Oklahoma vs. West Virginia
Sugar: Hawaii vs. Georgia
Orange: Kansas vs. VaTech
BCS National Championship: Ohio State vs. LSU

Rose Bowl USC

Fiesta Bowl West Virginia

Sugar Bowl Georgia

Orange Bowl VA Tech

BCS NC LSU

coach
12-18-2007, 04:28 AM
i have

usc

ou

hawaii

tosu

big daddy russ
12-18-2007, 02:42 PM
http://pontiphex.com/images/fatbump.gif

JasperDog94
12-18-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
http://pontiphex.com/images/fatbump.gif :dispntd: :speech: :speech:

TexanFan4Life
12-18-2007, 02:48 PM
Sugar Bowl - Georgia. I'm not quite sure which Georgia team will show up, though.

Rose Bowl - USC. This game should be closer than a lot of people think.

Orange - Va Tech. Double digit victory.

Fiesta - Oklahoma. Too tough defensively for the most overrated team in the country.

Natl Championship - OSU. Battle of Conference Pride in this one. Big Ten wins.

WylieBulldog92
12-18-2007, 11:13 PM
BCS bowls are almost all heavy favorites it seems and many people pick the same 5 teams....and I will do

the same

Georgia
USC
OU
VT
LSU