PDA

View Full Version : I think that I have read...

TheDOCTORdre
12-17-2007, 10:11 PM
more stupid posts today than I have in a long time on this board in one day. Anyone else have the same opinion?

NDFootball
12-17-2007, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
more stupid posts today than I have in a long time on this board in one day. Anyone else have the same opinion?

You're preaching to the choir friend...

ronwx5x
12-17-2007, 10:20 PM

I'm not sure because my brain is numb from all the blather! How can anyone continue this drivel for this long? Are there no adults on this board?

STANG RED
12-17-2007, 10:21 PM
325 been busy again today, has he? :devil:

ronwx5x
12-17-2007, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
325 been busy again today, has he? :devil:

Problem is, other people answer and just urge him on.

ronwx5x
12-17-2007, 10:24 PM
Stang Red I just peeked at your profile. We have the same birthday, I'm just a bit older than you.

STANG RED
12-17-2007, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Stang Red I just peeked at your profile. We have the same birthday, I'm just a bit older than you.

No kidding? Yeah I think I know about 4 others with the same birthday. Always hated it as a kid though. Being so close to Chistmas and all, it just didnt seem as special. Now it just comes around way too often, much like Christmas. :D

ronwx5x
12-17-2007, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
No kidding? Yeah I think I know about 4 others with the same birthday. Always hated it as a kid though. Being so close to Chistmas and all, it just didnt seem as special. Now it just comes around way too often, much like Christmas. :D

I remember one year getting a camera for Christmas and the flash attachment for my birthday!

STANG RED
12-17-2007, 10:34 PM
I remember one year getting a camera for Christmas and the flash attachment for my birthday!

LOL, yeah I had a few like that also. One year I got a really nice BB gun for Christmas, and a bunch of BBs for birthday.

ronwx5x
12-17-2007, 10:37 PM
By the way, I grew up in Ozona, went to school at TT. I live north of Houston now. What do you do for a livingi n Sweetwater?

STANG RED
12-17-2007, 10:55 PM
By the way, I grew up in Ozona, went to school at TT. I live north of Houston now. What do you do for a livingi n Sweetwater?

I work in the wind power generation industy. Our company installes the collection systems for wind farms. Trenching, cableing, substation constuction, transmission line constuction etc...
I've been an electrician for nearly 30 years, but just kindof fell into this less than a year ago. They were looking for an operations manager, and I was looking for something in a related field to what I had been doing, but different enough to get me excited about getting up and going to work in the mornings again. So far it's been a great experience, and it got me back home again.
I've been through Ozona many times, and have met several people from there down through the years. Went to Angelo State myself, but had many friends at TT during that time.

kepdawg
12-18-2007, 02:04 AM
Seems like a normal day on the down low to me!

ronwx5x
12-18-2007, 01:43 PM

Brought this back to the front because I thought maybe we wanted to start a poll to see which is worse, yesterday (Monday) or today? What do you think?

CelinaProud
12-18-2007, 02:14 PM
Brought this back to the front because I thought maybe we wanted to start a poll to see which is worse, yesterday (Monday) or today? What do you think?
Yesterday!

My step-son's birthday is Christmas DAY! How bad does that suck? So we give him his Christmas and cake and then in June we have a BIG birthday party for him. That way there is some disatance between the gifts. As adults, would that have helped it NOT to suck better?

ronwx5x
12-18-2007, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by CelinaProud
Yesterday!

My step-son's birthday is Christmas DAY! How bad does that suck? So we give him his Christmas and cake and then in June we have a BIG birthday party for him. That way there is some disatance between the gifts. As adults, would that have helped it NOT to suck better?

At least he probably is thought of since his birthday is Christmas day. StangRed and I are just afterthoughts to Christmas!!!

Bigworm
12-18-2007, 02:18 PM
another day at the office...

TexanFan4Life
12-18-2007, 02:19 PM
My thread about Tracy McGrady and the Rockets was meant to try and start a conversation on here about it, but either:

A) Nobody cares about the Rockets
2) People want to keep talking about nonsense all day

Oh well....

I tried.

pirate4state
12-18-2007, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
My thread about Tracy McGrady and the Rockets was meant to try and start a conversation on here about it, but either:

A) Nobody cares about the Rockets
2) People want to keep talking about nonsense all day

Oh well....

I tried.

You forget 3c - Nobody likes basketball

Bigworm
12-18-2007, 02:20 PM
NBA is boring unless the Spurs are playing :)

TexanFan4Life
12-18-2007, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Bigworm
NBA is boring unless the Spurs are playing :)

p4s - I'm not a big basketball fan either, but I felt it was something that could get a convo going. But yeah, nobody likes basketball.

Bigworm - Watching the Spurs play basketball is like waiting for the novocaine to kick in while you're at the dentist's office.

piratebg
12-18-2007, 02:36 PM

Wow. I'd have to agree with ya on that one boss. There really is some dumb stuff today. :dispntd:

Bigworm
12-18-2007, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by TexanFan4Life
p4s - I'm not a big basketball fan either, but I felt it was something that could get a convo going. But yeah, nobody likes basketball.

Bigworm - Watching the Spurs play basketball is like waiting for the novocaine to kick in while you're at the dentist's office.

Final Four is pretty exciting but overall basketball is boring as.....